penpal? English

well, i'd like a penpal that would exchange emails with me.
i have one now who i regularly talk with. i'm kinda new to this website..
so.... just let me know i guess. Lol.

Hi 🙂 I search for a penpal too. I want to make new friends and also improve my english. If you wanna talk to me.. I'm right here waiting for you!

HI! I'd like penpals too. If you wanna improve your English, I can help you. By the way, I'm 14. 🙂 See you! 🙂

I would love to. I wanna make a lot of friends- girls and boys 🙂

I search for a penpal too! If you wanna meet me better, contact 🙂

Oke,
I'm 19 and just starting college... I'm looking for penpals all over the world. To Improve language but also to learn about new country's and people. I had to go international for a school assinement... And this seams like a perfect opertunety.

Ofcourse there's a little extra... This way I'm having fun... and still able to tell my parents I'm working for school.

I'm good at talking languages but suck at writing... Still I speak dutch, Englisch and French... If you want to improve one of them... don't hesitate!

love sarah

Good day to you too,

I am also new and hope to find some penpals here.

Greetings from Holland

I also want to make penpals! 🙂 I want to improove my english so if you want you can send e-mails to me!! 😁
hi
Beatrice

aahhh everyone who hears me 🙂 i want to talk only, pls contact me 🙂

Hii
I wanna be your friend to, I'm 13 and I'm
from Belgium. I'm also new to this website.
Wich films do you like?
Byee

like to email someone!! fromthe US...

Hi!
I'm from S.Korea and I wanna exchange cultures.
I'm looking for someone who speaks native english.
jst e-mail me ! 😃

Hi!
I'm Anna and I'm from Russia. I'd like to find friends from all countries, where the main language is English. If you want to be my friend send me e-mail.
Anna

hi, i would also like to meet friends, i like to chat and exchangse cultures and ideas about anything

Well.......... from The Smiling Coast of Africa The Gambia were hospitality begins okay just write me to be a good friend of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to find a epal, too.This is my e-mail address:(email hidden)

Hi 🙂 I search for a penpal too. I want to make new friends and also improve my english. If you wanna talk to me.. I'm right here waiting for you!
i can help you improve your english if you want to...here r my emails: (email hidden) (email hidden) (email hidden) (email hidden) and my skype is almosttriplek you can pick whichever you like and add me...see you online or email me lol 😁

Edit by shirley-madi .

Hi!
I'm Anna and I'm from Russia. I'd like to find friends from all countries, where the main language is English. If you want to be my friend send me e-mail.
Anna
hey wats up...im keji kujjo...from milwaukee wisconsin u.s and i'd like to be your penpal...my emails are (email hidden) (email hidden) and my skype is almosttriplek....ok then...email me or see you soon online...