The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Cristoforo Colombo, Marco Polo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Magellano, Amerigo Vespucci, Enrico Fermi, Alessandro Volta, Marconi and more and more… they were Italians too

Edit by __Saras96__ .

We're already desperate enough to get down and talk like animals in this civilized forum over current events.

We're already desperate enough to get down and talk like animals in this civilized forum over current events.

Then learn not to insult people who were civilized even before yours… especially those you don't know!

As an Italian, you chose your words first on people you don't even know. Maybe we can have a more respectable forum...

Aya, didn't mean to provoke bullshit with my post.

DWeathers, even if you can have some thoughts on Italians, I was talking about Sara specifically so it didn't matter wether she's Italian, Indian or anything... I don't think there is any need for us to go further offtopic for that.

Yes, usually I’m kind and don’t used to saying bad words 😅 but this time I’m tired, really tired so I allowed myself a little vent… anyway, you’re right, I would love people from all of the world in the squares to manifest against the war and politicians but unfortunately we do nothing. We all (including me obviously) should do something for change this chain of events that lies ahead
Well, that's nice to be optimistic. I'm not sure to share this, but that would definitely be a good things if people were moving more and stop, ironically, encouraging a war by siding with a side or another (not without help since Ukraine is described as a good country and everyoen forget to say how corrupted it is) while it's used mostly to destroy their rights.

Some people on all levels can unload it onto others no matter if they're politicians or ordinary garbage men. If you're a Putin and keep talking big, day in and day out, it's because you have to play dirty to keep the world from looking down at you. The pile of deception becomes your own worst enemy and you can only keep dumping it on others before it blinds your sight. Putin's nuke threats are a truckload of dump as we know it on the world when a man doesn't keep the hygiene of his character. If you're at the bottom, it's natural to criticize the elites if you're hauling their loads everyday and you are not paid well, everyone likes to think they're human but make mistakes on dumping their loads onto others less fortunate and it's not just for world leaders.

As an Italian, you chose your words first on people you don't even know. Maybe we can have a more respectable forum...

Again??? Listen… I don’t care about the cost of the flight but you have to tell me your racist comments on my face… all brave to talk behind a keyboard

Aya, didn't mean to provoke bullshit with my post.

DWeathers, even if you can have some thoughts on Italians, I was talking about Sara specifically so it didn't matter wether she's Italian, Indian or anything... I don't think there is any need for us to go further offtopic for that.

Yes, usually I’m kind and don’t used to saying bad words 😅 but this time I’m tired, really tired so I allowed myself a little vent… anyway, you’re right, I would love people from all of the world in the squares to manifest against the war and politicians but unfortunately we do nothing. We all (including me obviously) should do something for change this chain of events that lies ahead
Well, that's nice to be optimistic. I'm not sure to share this, but that would definitely be a good things if people were moving more and stop, ironically, encouraging a war by siding with a side or another (not without help since Ukraine is described as a good country and everyoen forget to say how corrupted it is) while it's used mostly to destroy their rights.

Yes, I agree

Edit by Studenta .

I do not recall putting my shoe in my mouth, therefore I try treating others as I'd like to be treated. I hope that my country and our allies can be accurately be represented by the world, including Ukraine though some within have doubts, there is still much heart in unity to her defense. Lies can fly from adversaries, but blessings are always welcome back by the sender.

My people has been "civilized" for thousands of years longer than most give credit for. After all I've seen many forums started on Italian culture recently by you, and I assumed because some members on this forum have already said inappropriate things before, knowing them a bit how they support fair arguments for sovereign nations, I have refrained from reporting some of it. It was just nasty to have to read, but I guess some things said here are not very becoming of every representation made. I'm sorry for assuming your style was influenced in some way by your identity.

Then learn not to insult people who were civilized even before yours… especially those you don't know!

My people has been "civilized" for thousands of years longer than most give credit for. After all I've seen many forums started on Italian culture recently by you, and I assumed because some members on this forum have already said inappropriate things before, knowing them a bit how they support fair arguments for sovereign nations, I have refrained from reporting some of it. It was just nasty to have to read, but I guess some things said here are not very becoming of every representation made. I'm sorry for assuming your style was influenced in some way by your identity.

For example? Explain me better, please

The conflict started this day.

In death do we win. The silence of those we fight tell not their story either it be right or wrong. The dead don't care who hates them because they've already won the war of life. The dead fight not with their hands, they make no decisions nor steer the course of the living, but they've already got one step ahead of us living. They do not want our pity because they already control our destiny with nothing but the hole they've left behind for us to fall.

May all those brave lives of Ukraine and Russia rest in peace.

https://youtu.be/RyFWKgdZFSE

Even Hitler wants nothing of this war.

"Don’t EVER mess with a comedian, because they’ll make a complete fool of you in front of the whole audience"

http://solidnet.org/article/CP-of-Greece-One-year-since-the-outbreak-of-the-imperialist-war-in-Ukraine-blood-and-tears-for-the-peoples-profits-for-capital/

Some people planned the new crown trick and provoked Russia through Ukraine since 2014. Russia just had to defend itself. The real invaders are not what we see

No sane person should support the Russian imperialism

Good afternoon to everyone here ! It makes now more than 9 years that Russian government is in open armed conflict with Ukrainian one and Ukrainian people and I m always asking me what is the REAL reason of such a war between those former brothers people who for most of them are sharing the same language, the same religion, history and often have relatives on the both sides !