The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

The truth and lies of Ukraine

All caused by nato

Truth: NATO threatened Russia.
Truth: Russia threatened Ukraine as scapegoat.

https://youtu.be/sGBehe6o6zo

https://youtu.be/sGBehe6o6zo

@DWeathers: US threatened Russia? I've never read such nonsense. You should get out of your "Russia" and see the world as it really is and not as the little rowdy coward Putin pretends it to you!

My brains say russia is not a lie

@Dkelley44 and DWeathers: There is no clumsier and dumber way to disguise one's true affiliation than you two obviously do. Only your English is so bad that you can see that stars and stripes is not your national flag. Fact is, Russia with over 70% Putin ass kissers is a terrorist and war criminal home. Led by a cowardly, useless hooligan. The world knows that. No matter how many times you spew out stupid propaganda (for stupid Russians) here

Mischel_61, how old are you? I think Dkelley44 is more reasonable than you are. What papers did you read? What's wrong with you?

Just for the record, it's NATO surrounds Russia but not otherwise. So, I guess, it's obvious who threatening whom. Iraq, Libia, Syria, Jugoslavia, Afghanistan etc, it's not about Russia, it's about America. So, Let's be serious here. It's not about Russia and Ukraine. It's about Russia and NATO.

Some people planned the new crown trick and provoked Russia through Ukraine since 2014. Russia just had to defend itself. The real invaders are not what we see

Putin has warned for 15 years that he will not stand idly by while the United States builds biological weapons facilities in Ukraine, and will not allow the chaebols to make Ukraine a money laundering Center for some U.S. leaders with billions of dollars, but there are no reports of all this. They have been lying to us.

@SergeyMoro and @0121 I only answer you, because I hope, that some "clean" russians are reading here also, to show them how the world outside Russia works:
Ask yourself what's wrong with you! Rape, torture and murder of civilians, women and children is ok for you?!?
Age is no guarantee of knowledge and correct assessment. It's no wonder that Russia is increasingly surrounded by NATO members. More and more states of the former USSR want to be members of NATO because they want peace. And they are welcome in NATO. Unfortunately, Ukraine was not accepted into NATO in time. Because otherwise there would never have been this terrorist attack on Ukraine, which is unworthy of Russia. I don't know when NATO has ever attacked another country. NATO did not attack the countries but these countries asked to be allowed to join NATO. And they were welcome to NATO. Vietnam?!? That was the US thing, not NATO's. Syria?!? Russia is keeping a corrupt and cowardly abuser of people like Putin, namely Assad, in power. Syrians are fleeing to NATO zones every day. I wonder why?!? Afghanistan? The Russians were there first. They did not ensure peace and security. The taliban drove the cowardly russians out after all. As long as the UN 😉 was in Afghanistan, there was freedom, progress and protection for women and girls (largely) from the Taliban. Since the UN is no longer there, there has been chaos and suffering - especially for women and girls. Russia has never brought peace to anyone! Why do you think the Allies joined forces against Russia after WW2?!? The individual members of the USSR were always just vassals of the Russians. That is why many of them joined NATO as quickly as possible after the collapse of the USSR. I wonder why?!? And since that time they live in peace and security. Putin is a sick nutcase and everyone who follows him is just as sick or just blind. Again: your Russian propaganda bounces off. And more and more Russians will wake up. I am convinced of that. At the latest when Ukraine has driven the Russian dirt off its streets and the Russian war criminals have been caught and sentenced. I hope for the world that happens soon! Further discussions with you Russian goblins - that's what you are - are counterproductive and not worth my time. I wrote what there is to say/write about the Russians at the moment. Whoever wants to believe something, decides for themselves. Just as it is normal in a free society - where people are _not_ locked up or tortured for expressing their opinions. And this freedom is ALSO guaranteed by NATO! You could ask your Putin where all the people who have expressed their opinion against him are and how they are doing.

Mischel_61, I couldn't even read all of what you said. really, it's sad. What are you trying to do? Why? Are you going to fight against Russians? What for? Was it not enough in 1941 ? You are trying to take revenge? What is your problem? I can might think that you are a good militant , but a bad diplomat, that's for sure. Why we have to fight, just name me one reason. What is a propaganda, what are you talking about? Is it a propaganda that Germans have to take shower only once in a week? You have to sacrifice for what? To help Ukraine? Is it? Or we are talking about something else? Why Germans have to sacrifice? Are all Germans agree with you?

Mischel_61, I couldn't even read all of what you said. really, it's sad. What are you trying to do? Why? Are you going to fight against Russians? What for? Was it not enough in 1941 ? You are trying to take revenge? What is your problem? I can might think that you are a good militant , but a bad diplomat, that's for sure. Why we have to fight, just name me one reason. What is a propaganda, what are you talking about? Is it a propaganda that Germans have to take shower only once in a week? You have to sacrifice for what? To help Ukraine? Is it? Or we are talking about something else? Why Germans have to sacrifice? Are all Germans agree with you?

Why You are always talking nonsense?
On almost any argument on this forum, You responds with:

"Why can't we have peace? Why people still fight, why can't we all love each other and live in harmony?"

Do You even read what people write here, or You automatically answer random pinky stuff?

Someones says about terrible facts and situations from war, that Russia makes, and You ask him: "Why do You want to fight with Russia? Why germany puts nose in that? Do whole germany wants to fight and sacrafice their peace?"

???

// Maybe ask Putin why we have to fight. How do You think, what would he answer to You?

But guess what, Mischel-61, now is the rest of the world will come against you! Now we are starting all over again. It seems that you didn't learn the lessons. History repeats again. You are on a wrong side again.

It's terrible. People are so stupid.

Just like this @Mischel_61 kid who fakes being 60 with the honey mustard and ketchup flag
Who don't even speak German
Learn to take humor you menace