The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

By the way, I wonder why this "fat hands" come from the U.S.? Doesn't your population massively suffer from overweight problem? I was amazed to see how many overwelmingly big people there are in the U.S. What is the sourse of such problem?
(Russian hands shoub be thin and weak, as we learn todaY from yourselves, guys.)

By the way, I wonder why this "fat hands" come from the U.S.? Doesn't your population massively suffer from overweight problem? I was amazed to see how many overwelmingly big people there are in the U.S. What is the sourse of such problem?
(Russian hands shoub be thin and weak, as we learn todaY from yourselves, guys.)
You may come kiss my Fine, Piano hands. 🙂

Lianshen, France is not important in Europe! Do you think it's a very clever observation? You are telling provocative statements and answer them very easily. I won't go into details, but it's nonsense what you are saying. The whole NATO is trying to find some means to hold Russia, but you are saying it's irrelevant! I am telling you that Russia was important before Napoleon, but you are saying - only one generation before Napoleon! The USA did not exist 300 years before. What does it tell us about the USA? Let's be serious here.

Lianshen, France is not important in Europe! Do you think it's a very clever observation? You are telling provocative statements and answer them very easily. I won't go into details, but it's nonsense what you are saying. The whole NATO is trying to find some means to hold Russia, but you are saying it's irrelevant! I am telling you that Russia was important before Napoleon, but you are saying - only one generation before Napoleon!
You are reading whatever you want*

France, unlike Russia, almost always have been a key country in Europe during the last 1500 years... don't get butthurt because Russia was irrelevant for Western Europe before the last 200 years. It wouldn't be wrong to say that in early 1700's, Russia was still a shithole and that it started to develop thanks to Peter, and before Prussia mediating and making Poland a big cake for itself, Russia and Austria in order to avoid a war.

What does it tell us about the USA? Let's be serious here.
The US was irrelevant before the 20th century.

I can't help you if you feel it's hurtful. All countries aren't like France or China, with a long history of being major powers (and yet rFrance became something on a global scale during the 16th). If it can help you to cope though, France now is quite irrelevant outside EU, and even withhin EU, it looks more of a clown than a serious leader.

Edit by Lianshen .

Exactly, Lianshen, who is important and who is not? Why did you bring this topic here? The USA is now the big guy. But 300 years ago we didn't know such country. Polish people were in 1600 s in Moscow! What does it tell us? Nothing! What you are thinking, what other people thinking, it doesn't matter. History will not ask us what to do. What is matter now, what will happen to Europe? What will happen to Russia? What will China do? And you have to agreed with me, it's very important! We might think differently, but who we are? Who cares what we think?

You are the one who brought this topic alone by twisting my previous messages and making a fuss over nothing. As usual, you even use it to whine and say how poor Russia is, even trying to make Poland appear as no better (if not worse) than Russia the whole while answering questions you don't even care about to drown the fish. Ayaaaa... It's desperating.

I'll answer you again though: what does it tell us? Many things on how a country gets more power ina region or in the world. With this knowledge, you could see that Russia is not the "main antagonist" of the "West" anymore. That the US provoke these wars to try to keep its hegemony or to lower its fall, even if it cost the whole Europe to fall with it and that, finally, China could have the potential to rise above us all and that will causes new wars.

Edit by Lianshen .

Lianshen, like I said - what we think, who is poor, who is reach, who is irrelevant it doesn't matter. It looks like you fixed on Russia, but not me. Like some people are fixed on China. They just seeng only threat from China. This is a crazy fixation. And I know why. West itself tryed to do to the other world such things. You are going to hit me! No! No way? Why? Because I wanted to hit you! That's why I think like that. It's a crooked logic.

Lianshen, like I said - what we think, who is poor, who is reach, who is irrelevant it doesn't matter. It looks like you fixed on Russia, but not me. Like some people are fixed on China. They just seeng only threat from China. This is a crazy fixation. And I know why. West itself tryed to do to the other world such things. You are going to hit me! No! No way? Why? Because I wanted to hit you! That's why I think like that. It's a crooked logic.
The topic here is not Congo. I hope you do realize this point.

Putin is the World's other Victim in Chief, like we had from our former leader. But Putin is a well practiced man in tyranny and probably doesn't know where his pain comes from but he likes punishing his victims with shells and rockets raining down, like the missing tear drops he doesn't cry over his own failures.

Lianshen, DWeathers answered on your question. No matter what we are discussing here, some people see only in black and white! They think that they are in white clothes and the opponents always in black. Happy New Year to everybody!

What's funny is that people are manichean as soon as they contradict you...

You know, Lianshen, it's not like that. You can accuse me that I don't like NAZI. And you'll be correct. I don't like NAZI. I don't like terrorists, crazy liberals, etc, but it doesn't mean that I am going to vilify them. You know, even the war has rules. When somebody brakes these rules, do I have to still conform to such rules? It's an rhetorical question. Why? Because today the West is playing dirty games on Russia. Do you think I have to like it? Above all the nonsense what we had been discussing. How we can discuss something if we don't know the rules of the game?

We believe in you brave Ukrainian army. May Russia also be the bigger country and try to gain the upper hand by destroying the infrastructure, but in the end we will win. Dead lives longer and we shall rise from ruins like a phoenix from the ashes. Slava Ukraine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukL9Gb8w-_s

https://youtu.be/ANaVkRxDPCI
Happy New Years from the Ukrainian land!

What did Putin do with his reign: put 15 million government critics in the Gulag and 9,000,000 of them. murdered. Then what kind of politics is that? Putin, you are the scum of humanity. But you also make a mistake and then you wriggle on the next tree.

What did Putin do with his reign: put 15 million government critics in the Gulag and 9,000,000 of them. murdered. Then what kind of politics is that? Putin, you are the scum of humanity. But you also make a mistake and then you wriggle on the next tree.

I don't think you mean making Putin into a Christmas ornament do you?

Le Chevalier Blanc / Yan Yannoche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkGey_-W8c

I m.called the french white knight rider and my hand will be always led by justice and so in 2023, I swear to protect the very pretty ukrainian widow and her so lovely children from Ruscists or russian fascist agression ! I wish you to everyone a very happy new year whoever you are ( Ruscists, nazis, communists, chinese or americans). Sincerely yours François