The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

I particularly thank new chinese prime minister Li Qiang who used to be the local secretary of chinese communist party in Shanghai area for his pro business policy towards local and international societies settled on chinese territory in the past and now and also for his today's appeasement foreign policy towards the Us and EU and the rest of the Western world

...I really thank chinese government and central and local direction of chinese communist Party for its financial and logistic support .
I have a friend here from Belgium and he has a company here too. He says exactly the same thing. The government really helped him set up his business in many ways. He loves being here.

Billa you have a very strange attitude: At one moment you shouted your hate against Putin and Russia and now you make praises to Chinese government. Don’t be naïve, a present from Xi Jingping has always a price. China is the first protector of Russia and a lot of totalitarian regimes.
Chinese method to invade his neighbors is certainly more subtle and vicious than the brutal Russian aggression. They invade slowly and try to corrupt all the political or economic leaders. Even Russia is getting nibbled away at territory on its eastern flank but can't say anything: Putin is now too dependent on Xi Jingping's will to dare protesting. The case of the Islands Spratleys is very revelator some Chinese “fisherman’s boats” accost some islet and unload military, workers and materials. The islet is rapidly transformed in a military base where it’s is dangerous to approach and Philippines or Vietnam can only protest against this robbery. Satellites pictures show that very well. China is increasing constantly its military budget. When China will be enough strong that will be the moment for it to act more violently.

China is Big.
中国了一大哥。

The adhesion to NATO is always the same wrong argument to invade Ukraine. In reality NATO always refused to integrate Ukraine to avoid Putin’s anger. The first reason of this invasion is that this dictator couldn’t bear a democracy so close to him. That could give ideas of liberty to his own people. It’s exactly like for China with Taiwan. It’s a very bad example this free island near a country leads by a communist regime. I absolutely agree with you AttaFromChina: The interests of the country should be represented by the people and it’s not the case in Russia or China.
And in fact, NATO member states are waging wars everywhere, endangering the world. Ukraine's failure to enter NATO is not because NATO avoids provoking Russia, but because Russia interrupted the Western plan to let Ukraine enter NATO to invade Russia. The unipolar hegemonic thinking of the Western world is clear to people all over the world, and China, Russia, Iran, and other countries are all countries deeply endangered by the Western world
而且事实上,北约的成员国四处发动战争,危害这个世界,乌克兰没有进入北约并不是因为北约避免惹怒俄罗斯,而是俄罗斯打断了西方让乌克兰进入北约以侵略俄罗斯的计划图,西方世界的单极霸权思维全世界人民看的很清楚,中国、俄罗斯、伊朗以及其它国家都是深受西方世界危害的国家
They are not endangered anymore, because the war clearly showed that the world is at least divided in two distinct sides nowadays, just like 30 years 40 years ago. What is sad is that the US is sacrifying EU with the wishful hjope to keep an hegemony it can't sustain, and that we, in Europe, follow it like puppets, isolating ourselves from the world and the industrial centers instead of working for ourselves. In case of France,it's even worse, we had all interests to side with Russia and China a while ago to keep a good balance of powers and a good country. Instead, we are becoming a shithole and wars occurs, killing Ukrainians now, Taiwaneses soon.
是的,战争是美国政府维护统治的工具,这是一场骗局,欺骗的是中国的,台湾的,乌克兰的,欧洲的人民
I don't think China is being played. It rather benefit the current war and get Russia as a vassal rather than an ally, or at least as a second while being first. Same if a war occured in Taiwan, I suppose that China would be, alongside the US, the winner at the expense of Taiwan and then other countries, uncluding european countries.
The only thing is that China doesn't need to start a war or isn't willing, at least for now.

I’m impressed by this very powerful demonstration of propaganda of our Chinese friend. Yet it’s not in repeating how innocent countries like Russia, China or Iran are victims of the cruel and corrupted occident that push them to murderous actions that you could convince somebody well informed. These three countries are the champions of capital punishment and censorship, their leaders represent certainly not the people.
Thus there are other values than those of Western countries? May be the right to shut up or being jailed or killed in case of disagreement like in these three countries
The US trying to supress some journalists and other whistle blowers? Saudi Arabia and all other tyrannies implemented by the US or with its support? UK hiding grooming gangs and labeling them as Asians on purpose to make people think they are not pakis? (probably the same happen in France); France and Belgium bringing back terrorists ? 2005 referundum shat on by Sarkozy? Is there one politician by the way who doesn't have problem with justice in France? And then when there is "justice", it's just friends deliberating if they are guilty or not like in the case of Benala ? Hmmm I think there are way more champion of killing and corruption than you think. For sure Russia and China have very high level, but stop pretending that we aren't living in a kind of shithole ourselves.

You don't need to kill in the West, you supress people socially. You make them being nothing or pariah, social outcast. Even having a slightly different opinion make you being an evil guy, just like you are trying to show hre with me contradicting your dogma, or with many other things in France.

And you Lianshen, do you realize in the shit we would be if we let Putin winning in Ukraine? If you are really a French you spit on our national values that effectively are very occidental.
Please, give a look at what you and other senile people have done to France and the future generations before lecturing me on how I spit on national values. If your values are killing the parents, assassinating the children and selling of the country and/or destroying everything our ancestors have fought for us, then I happily spit on them and on people who made them.
Also, the like of you provoked this war and all the consequences it has with your stupids "we will make Russia fall" rhetoric.. The result : German economy is collapssing, finito the Mercedes, finito the only country (a leecher) that was doing okayish in our clownish """"union"""". Have you realized how you made our states fall quicker than they should have?

Yes the leaders are supposed to be the servants of their people and are paid for that. It’s not exactly the case of Putin who steals his own country, possess the first fortune of the world and brandishes the nuclear threat when he doesn't get the results he hoped.
French policy is often dictated a way or another by the EU. EU leaders are elected by no people, and are accountable to no people of any country.
Then EU is puppet of the US which political system is also barely of any democracy and not accountable to its people.
Yes, we sure are better than in Russia, right? At least, we pretend to be nice.

Also, you don't seem to know the French nuclear policy... A shame though, because it's an old one and a very simple one consisting in a few words : You attack us, we nuke you.

my society is producing in Shanghai China in association with chinese car maker Dongfeng ( a chinese state society )
That is actually a very bad thing for Renault, France and the West motivated by greed and short term profit/vision, yet a good and smart move from China. It's also responsible of some of our current problems since this mode of working is perfectly made for technology theft.

Billa you have a very strange attitude: At one moment you shouted your hate against Putin and Russia and now you make praises to Chinese government. Don’t be naïve, a present from Xi Jingping has always a price. China is the first protector of Russia and a lot of totalitarian regimes.
Chinese method to invade his neighbors is certainly more subtle and vicious than the brutal Russian aggression. They invade slowly and try to corrupt all the political or economic leaders. Even Russia is getting nibbled away at territory on its eastern flank but can't say anything: Putin is now too dependent on Xi Jingping's will to dare protesting. The case of the Islands Spratleys is very revelator some Chinese “fisherman’s boats” accost some islet and unload military, workers and materials. The islet is rapidly transformed in a military base where it’s is dangerous to approach and Philippines or Vietnam can only protest against this robbery. Satellites pictures show that very well. China is increasing constantly its military budget. When China will be enough strong that will be the moment for it to act more violently.

Good morning dear Anil ! How are you ? Well, if you really read all my posts on this political forum, you would have noticed that I do not hate President Wladimir Wladimiroff Putin and his country Russia but I m just fighting the actual foreign policy of russian government and all the bad and sad consequences of this policy on life of so many people in so many countries all around the world !

If I m fighting definitively the very agressive foreign policy led since so many years by russian government and its dictatorship on russian society, I must admit that its economic and tax policies were very clever and very friendly business.

On this point, I really want to thank Russian president Wladimir Wladimiroff Putin and his prime minister Dmtri Medvedev for the 500 millionth $, they used to give in 2013 to Renault Group for the increasing of its former Avtoframos moscovian plant.

I also personnally thank very much President Putin for having allowed the come back in his homeland in 2005 of the remains of white russian general Anton Denikin and those from his wife too
( General Denikin used to be the chief of staff of Russian tsarist armies on the Western Front during WW1 and he used to be the chief of all white armies in Ukraine and Southern Russia during Russian civil war which used to fight against bolcheviks troops of Lenin and Trotsky ).

my society is producing in Shanghai China in association with chinese car maker Dongfeng ( a chinese state society )
That is actually a very bad thing for Renault, France and the West motivated by greed and short term profit/vision, yet a good and smart move from China. It's also responsible of some of our current problems since this mode of working is perfectly made for technology theft.
Hi dear Eric ! How are you ? Well you know it makes a long since Chinese societies started to invest in european economy sometimes for the worse which used to be the case when they invested in french vineyards and sometimes for the best : for example , the Geely society which belongs to Chinese billionar Li Shu Fu, the chinese Elon Musk, is controlling Volvo and Renault Trucks car trade marks since 2010 and Volvo s production increased from 100% during this time thanks to chinese very open minded management which lets all place to creation so as to reach the business goal expected. Geely is also the owner of Lynk and co electric car trade mark sold in Eu since a very few years and they are also the first invest partner of Daimler Benz Mercedes german car trade mark since 2019 and Renault Group used to sign with Geely on january 2022 , a giant business contract of 15 billionth dollars for the production of hybrid and electric cars in Southern Korea and China
( in Hengzhou , the seat of Geely )

I also personnally thank very much President Putin for having allowed the come back in his homeland in 2005 of the remains of white russian general Anton Denikin and those from his wife too
( General Denikin used to be the chief of staff of Russian tsarist armies on the Western Front during WW1 and he used to be the chief of all white armies in Ukraine and Southern Russia during Russian civil war which used to fight against bolcheviks troops of Lenin and Trotsky ).

Billa , you forgot to thank Putin to murder a lot of Russian personalities emigrated in the west.
The inconvenient to write a text is that the words stay written somewhere. Please read at new your previous posts. What could have made you change your attitude Billa? You are stupid? Are you being blackmailed? Or have you been corrupted? Or may be you was victim of a stroke?

Hi dear Eric ! How are you ?
You are quite boring with your insinuations.

Well you know it makes a long since Chinese societies started to invest in european economy
It's not like I most likely have pointed out multiple times in the last few years how useless is the EU when China took over Greece with an "investment".

Billa , you forgot to thank Putin to murder a lot of Russian personalities emigrated in the west.
The inconvenient to write a text is that the words stay written somewhere. Please read at new your previous posts. What could have made you change your attitude Billa? You are stupid? Are you being blackmailed? Or have you been corrupted? Or may be you was victim of a stroke?
That was interesting to ask you if you could find any good thing about these countries. You seem genuinely unable not to go on a rant, spit on labeled bad" things and show very dogmatic traits here, to the point that you can't see that stating a good point doesn't dismiss any criticisms that were made before and as much as I find Billa despisable and no less sectarist, that something that should be acknowledged here that he is at least not yet falling totally into manicheism.

Edit by Lianshen .

Good night dear Anil ! How are you ?.In fact, I used to be possessed by the very evil spirit of president Wladimir Wladimiroff Putin ( you obviously know that he's the human face of the Antecrist on Earth described by the holy bible 2 thousand years ago ! ) but fortunately, my exorcist's priester friend Eric succeeded in escaping my soul from his evil.influence ! Allelujah !

Séance d'exorcisme - Abbé Eric, prêtre exorciste / Abbé Eric Chapelle St Expedit & St Padre Pio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vK34kO5KQ

As you can see on my video, my exorcist s priester friend Éric is training himself so as to exorcize Mrs Marguerita Simonian, the very famous russian tv propagandist and saving her soul from Putin s very evil influence.
ps : my friend is working in Rennes in Britanny and not so far from Vannes, the city where mr Lianschen is living and if this last one felt that Bhl s spirit was trying to pervert his own soûl and spirit , I would be gkad to give him the phone number of my friend !

lianshen, I have nothing against Russia, China or Iran or North Korea. I only say that their governments are corrupted and criminal. According to you I felt in the Manichaeism, that’s to say I only see the things in good or bad without nuance. May be, but concerning such criminals that threaten even our democracies and represent the return to the reign of the violence I can’t find something good to say about these regimes. You can see yourself what’s happened. Their harmfulness is incomparable with the defects of the occidental systems. As for Billa's wacky remarks, they are enough to discredit himself.