The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

Lianshen,

Yes there are extremist nationalist parties or at least communities in most countries. Unfortunately this increases during sudden demographic changes, or as in this case, fear of invasiom. But let’s assume 100% of Ukraine is corrupted and ruled by Hitler himself. This would not technically give a casus belli. The onlu problem can be in Donbas region that can be a casus belli. What i mean by sneak attack is lacking a formal declaration of war with legitimate casus belli. Critics to western bloc are a long story which would digress from the main idea now.

I am glad that we came back to the topic. It's not that I don't want to answer all these questions, it's just I don't have physical ability to do so. I would have spend all day long doing it. That's why I am glad we are there where we have started our discussion. Just two comments - saying that we don't have Bible for gays, does not do me a homophobic. It's just a fact. We have just one Bible. Darwin is a different story. I don't think we should start arguing about this too. If we do, let's do it on another branch. About casus belli, sixthelement, why didn't you say anything like that when the USA started bombing Afghanistan, Syria, Livia, Yugoslavia etc? Where were the western values then? Why didn't you and anybody else in the West didn't say anything about Ukraine killings of serveliens for 8 years? Maybe because they were mostly Russians? More than that, new revolutionaries openly said - all Moscowites we put on the knives! It was not a casus belli, but who cares? You care, I know. But why? Why you care in one place and don't care completely in the other place? I know - western values! I don't like such values. And I'll never like these values.

Sergey has his head stuck in the sand.

Sergey, do you have mental issues? Do you have memories about you and i being together when US invasions happened and seeing me supporting US or something like that? That's not good.

By the way if you suddenly come up with something that is completely out of context such as Darwinism and homosexuality, let alone it doesn't make any sense, it gives a clue about some insecurities or unresolved issues about those. Also it makes you look like lacking some cognitive skills.

You having fake memories about me, and hardly keeping in context makes it impossible to communicate.

Instead i will give you something to think on: Let's assume Ukraine is 100% wrong and evil, and Russia won the war. Do you think Russia will withdraw to their existing borders or override Ukraine's sovereignity and take some land? (Hint: Crimea)

Sixthelement, first of all, reference to Bible was on Lianshen remark. It has nothing to do with you. So, it's no point to discuss it here with you. Another thing, you didn't answer the question! Another bla-bla-bla. So, what are you trying to say? Have you been against the war in Iraq, Jugoslavia, Livia, Syria? So, what did you do? Were you as much unhappy? What will happen after the war, I don't know. I told you - politicians have to talk. But we are talking instead. And it's not so good.

First of all i protested all those wars. But what you do is trying to push the conversation out of context, often called as "whataboutism". It's good that you deleted Afghanstan this time since it could be interpreted as USSR invasion as well. So more or less we can say that i am agains all kinds of invasions, you are pro invasion, and see Russia's intensions legitimate, because somebody else is also doing it.

"I told you - politicians have to talk. But we are talking instead. And it's not so good." This sentence is a fundamental indicator of being against public opinion and free speech. Look what totalitarian thinking made you. Let me tell what Russia is intending with these wars. Expanding... This only justifies and proves NATO. If Russia could mind its own business and prosper, NATO would be redundant. But no, you must take some Ukrainian land, and then some more, and then maybe some more from Baltics?

Very few map changes turned out well after WWII, and it's quite interesting that still there are countries trying to expand unpeacefully, neglecting the fact that today competition is in other fields where peaceful competition is possible.

sixthelement, do you realize that we are just started to talk reasonable? So, now I see that you are against any war! So do I. Do you see? How much we have in common? So, we are in a democratic society and we are protesting against war in Ukraine! What have we changed? Nothing! You can't change something by just talking.What you suggesting? Let Russia stop this war and withdraw their troops. And what will happen? NATO is going to do the same? They will see that Russia is a friendly country and what they will do what? Will they become a nice guys? Yes, sure! Why not? Dreams, dreams, dreams. I like romantics, but unfortunately, real life is different.

Considering the extent of the damages caused. Stopping war and withdraw the troops is not enough. Russia must also pay for all the destructions, compensate the families of the murdered, return the deported children and bring to justice the war criminals. We could here begin to speak of a real reparation.
Of course, to ensure that such horrors do not happen again.

Russia with it's tail between it's legs.

[redacted]

Edit by Annien .

[redacted]

Edit by Annien .

The powerful people make wars and we civilians eat it [redacted] and not being able to live peaceful lives!! From all of the parts!! And I’m mad! I’m tired! Heartbroken and worried because I don’t know if I can have a good future because all of the shit they make to us poor idiots… wake up peoples!!

Edit by Etienne .

[redacted]
Say amen, Nazi.

Edit by Annien .

Allah is not guilty. Kadyrov is a puppet for Putin's takeover of Chechnya.

The powerful people make wars and we civilian assholes eat it in the ass to doggy style and not being able to live peaceful lives!! From all of the parts!! And I’m mad! I’m tired! Heartbroken and worried because I don’t know if I can have a good future because all of the shit they make to us poor idiots… wake up peoples!!
Didn't expect you to speak so "crudely", ahah. We, people, however, are accomplice of our governments, at least to some extent and have the leaders we desserve. When it comes to wars, our generations were the first to mock people from formers wars as stupid for believing in propaganda, yet we fall for it maybe even faster and, as a result, we accept the unacceptable and see everything we were promised (at least as millenials in our countries) taken from us and even more.

The powerful people make wars and we civilian assholes eat it in the ass to doggy style and not being able to live peaceful lives!! From all of the parts!! And I’m mad! I’m tired! Heartbroken and worried because I don’t know if I can have a good future because all of the shit they make to us poor idiots… wake up peoples!!
Didn't expect you to speak so "crudely", ahah. We, people, however, are accomplice of our governments, at least to some extent and have the leaders we desserve. When it comes to wars, our generations were the first to mock people from formers wars as stupid for believing in propaganda, yet we fall for it maybe even faster and, as a result, we accept the unacceptable and see everything we were promised (at least as millenials in our countries) taken from us and even more.

Yes, usually I’m kind and don’t used to saying bad words 😅 but this time I’m tired, really tired so I allowed myself a little vent… anyway, you’re right, I would love people from all of the world in the squares to manifest against the war and politicians but unfortunately we do nothing. We all (including me obviously) should do something for change this chain of events that lies ahead

Anyone watching to UN general assembly about Oekraine?

Make love, not war.

Edit by DanielWeathers .