The truth and lies of Ukraine Politics and governments

I'm not for a two term limit to a presidency, but I see how it helps keeps the power at the top fresh. China has now got a president who's not limited like the US politics are by frequent changes and power switching of parties. Both the West and the East seem to benefit from corrupt political benefit at home are at a broader reach.

Russia lost the war first in the hearts and then on the field. Who can blame a people who want to live independently, decide to integrate with Europe and live in prosperity.Those who would rather die as a free Ukrainian than live as the tsar's slave, history will surely not forget you.

Who can blame a people who want to live independently, decide to integrate with Europe and live in prosperity.
Nice oxymoron.

shut up,You can't equate a consensual alliance with a forced union, poor man. Şimdi geri bas

you don't have a mind but you still have an idea

Lianshen, what we are talking about? We are going round and round. What is Eren-youngwolf is talking about? Do you understand him? I don't, but many people do! And it's sad. Like they say - rebel without course! What about Donbass people who are fighting with Ukraine for 9 years? Didn't Ukraine lost yet? It's a madness, but people are thinking it's good! They want to fight! Nice! Very nice and crazy. And some people think that very soon Russia will give up and everybody will live happily ever after! Dream on! It's not even started. But who cares?

shut up,You can't equate a consensual alliance with a forced union, poor man. Şimdi geri bas
Where have you seen an equation in my statement? Also, EU is not an alliance, but you are free to be the cliché of the Turkish on this forum, we lacked one.

You are a provocateur. You provoke people. leave this style Or block this guy. just playing on people's nerves

You are a provocateur. You provoke people. leave this style Or block this guy. just playing on people's nerves
You are not answering my question: Where have you seen an equation in the sentence "Nice oxymoron"?

The problem between Russsia and the West existed always, all the time.
No.
No it is.

And this problem is existential.
Again, no, it's ideological and sometimes a bit more pragmatic since about the benefits of each country. Germany didn't have much problem with Russia for instance.

Ideological and political problems come from the essense of Russia - EU proximity, with Russia rich in resourses and land and with Europe strive to get a hold of contol of these resources. Did Russia ever inveded Europe as a whole? No. Did European countries come to Russia? Oh, yes they did. Why it happenned so? Because what was needed then was predominantly lands, then came the fight to control resources. When I worked for the US oil company back in 1993, almost all Russian companies who had licenses and production were 49% held by BP, Mark Reich, Shell, Occidental, Halliburton, Totale - you name it. All of you guys immediately after perestroika were here with the hand on resources. When we hosted the Russia's Oilmen's meeting event in Feb 2993, there was not a single Russian there - all foreigners. So until we have land and resources the West will always try to get control. Existential problem.

Well, they are right to treat Russia and China as an existential threats ebcause that is what they are in the end. If Russia and China are rising like they naturally shhould, then US hegemony will shatter very quickly. Ironically, even the bots leading EU more or less understand this.
What is funny however is how thhe US whine when other countries want to use the same excuses.

Well, I think this is sick on their part to say this in an official document acknowleging that that they are enemies to Russian and Chinese.

No it is.
Nobody cared about Russia fore centuries... It becomes something only during the Napoleonian wars when Russia became a great power.

Ideological and political problems come from the essense of Russia - EU proximity, with Russia rich in resourses and land and with Europe strive to get a hold of contol of these resources.
Still no. Prior to the industrial revolution, Russia wasn't that interesting. After the industrial Revolution, Western countries mostly relied on the colonies.

Did Russia ever inveded Europe as a whole? No. Did European countries come to Russia? Oh, yes they did.
The questions are differents and European countries mean nothing per se for Russia also is a "European country"...
Russia had a view on most of Europe, invaded and colonized all the eastern side, a part of central Europe including Germany as well a good portion of the South so there is no need to pretend to be a Saint.

Because what was needed then was predominantly lands,
You give more importance to Russia that waht it has ever had. Russian campaign in Russia for instance was very much to ensure blocus against the perfidious Albion. West Europe has from the most suitable lands for farming...

All of you guys immediately after perestroika were here with the hand on resources.
You are mistakking companies for countries. If it migth eventually be true for the US which is very agressive and supportive of its industry -I dare say almost like a stereotype of a communist, it is very different with France for instance.

When we hosted the Russia's Oilmen's meeting event in Feb 2993, there was not a single Russian there - all foreigners.
Maybe Russian companies didn't have the funds or the technology..?

Well, I think this is sick on their part to say this in an official document acknowleging that that they are enemies to Russian and Chinese.
If that's the only thing you find sick about the US, then that's quite nice.

Lianshen, you are not right. Russia in Europe was very emportant and very special nation before Napoleon. Ekaterina II once said - no gun will ever shoot in Europe without our permission! Of course, it was exaguration, but not much. And it was way back before Napoleon. Europe always was jealous and afraid of Russia. It still is. Europe now is under the US domination, Russia not. And this is another thing why Europe is so upset about Russia. Europe gave in to the US, Russia not. China is another country which dares to lead it's own policy. Guess why these countries are under attack? It's like in math, just put two and two together.

Russia and it's allies suck! They're sickening!
By the way, Russia can keep it's hands out of India and overreaching for it's big tycoons who criticize Putin!

Edit by DanielWeathers .

The questions are differents and European countries mean nothing per se for Russia also is a "European country"...
Russia had a view on most of Europe, invaded and colonized all the eastern side, a part of central Europe including Germany as well a good portion of the South so there is no need to pretend to be a Saint.
You mean after-WWII results on division of influence spheres is a Russian occupation? Well, that's interesting. So it was an agreed occupation, ha ha. Yes, we probsbly should have stopped at at our borders and let fascist Germany continue with concentration camps, wiping out jews off the face of earth, saints would have done that.

You give more importance to Russia that waht it has ever had. Russian campaign in Russia for instance was very much to ensure blocus against the perfidious Albion. West Europe has from the most suitable lands for farming...
Not true. We have a huge so-called Central Black-Soil Region where the soil is naturally all black and so fertile that doesn't need most of fertilizers. And we have a number of coal mines etc., etc. Just a glance on the special resources map will show I am right.

You are mistakking companies for countries. If it migth eventually be true for the US which is very agressive and supportive of its industry -I dare say almost like a stereotype of a communist, it is very different with France for instance.
No, I am not. Only because of then- puppet government of Yeltsin western companies were able to get such an unlimited access and huge overtake of Russian industry. For example Nestle imported its old written-off equipment which costed zero to them to gain 49% shares in 8 huge factories in Russia (chocolate, ice-cream, etc.). A company VEON (Beeline TM) the 3rd largest cellular operator was created by importing deinstalled old DAMPS equipment from US. Also at transportation cost of DAMPS towers they got access to all facilities of the Russian radioelectronic institute named after Mintz. It allowed western companies to get huge ROIC on close to zero investments. So the scheme is absolutely clear: deinstall the government, inplant the puppet, arrange for severe economical crises, get access to control over resources and economy at cheap price. That's the Western modus operandi. But then now we say - "thank you and goo bye". ))

Lianshen, you are not right. Russia in Europe was very emportant and very special nation before Napoleon. Ekaterina II once said - no gun will ever shoot in Europe without our permission! Of course, it was exaguration, but not much. And it was way back before Napoleon. Europe always was jealous and afraid of Russia. It still is. Europe now is under the US domination, Russia not. And this is another thing why Europe is so upset about Russia. Europe gave in to the US, Russia not. China is another country which dares to lead it's own policy. Guess why these countries are under attack? It's like in math, just put two and two together.
You are dreaming alive... Catherine II is barely 1 generation before Napoléon and Russia wasn't considerate a great power back then. Most western countries never cared about Russia and even during the Cold War, France never saw Russia as a real threat (only recently did it change with our leaders calling themselves Jupiter, Mercury and so on), because De Gaulle knew USSR wouldnot consider attacking France at all because of how far it is and its nuclear policy.

The only thing I can agree with is that, nowadays, EU is a puppet of the US and that's probably why it's mostly against Russia nowadays, except for former soviet territories that have grudge with Russia for how ruined they were until a few decades ago.

China is again another problem because it has a different view and policy, but it's also a country that doesn't forget and forgive. Never will China forgive the West for the century of humiliation; and we will surely have a huge price to pay in a country like France if nobody gets more careful after being so arrogant and naive.

You mean after-WWII results on division of influence spheres is a Russian occupation? Well, that's interesting. So it was an agreed occupation, ha ha. Yes, we probsbly should have stopped at at our borders and let fascist Germany continue with concentration camps, wiping out jews off the face of earth, saints would have done that.
Being ridiculous doesn't kill, fortunately... because asking how much Poland agreed with having soviets on their territories would probably results in the most clownish situation.
There is a difference between stopping a countryy and occupying the said country. Kind reminder that :
1) USSR was more than happy to cooperate with Germany to invade Poland.
2) That fucked up treaty against Germany only resulted in making these damn autist screeching more and screwing the whole Europe
3) Germany would probably have spanked Russia if they hadn't to divide their forces.
4) Russia actually got spanked by Finns in their attempt to invade Finland and the cope is still strong in Russia.

Not true. We have a huge so-called Central Black-Soil Region where the soil is naturally all black and so fertile that doesn't need most of fertilizers. And we have a number of coal mines etc., etc. Just a glance on the special resources map will show I am right.
You haven't read what I have written then, for I never denied that Russia has fertile soils. I said that Western Europe didn't have any need to go to Russia for having some crops.
Funnily too, and despite having some soils, Russia only started to develope them after 2014 and sanctions from the genius leading EU.

No, I am not. Only because of then- puppet government of Yeltsin western companies were able to get such an unlimited access and huge overtake of Russian industry. For example Nestle imported its old written-off equipment which costed zero to them to gain 49% shares in 8 huge factories in Russia (chocolate, ice-cream, etc.). A company VEON (Beeline TM) the 3rd largest cellular operator was created by importing deinstalled old DAMPS equipment from US. Also at transportation cost of DAMPS towers they got access to all facilities of the Russian radioelectronic institute named after Mintz. It allowed western companies to get huge ROIC on close to zero investments. So the scheme is absolutely clear: deinstall the government, inplant the puppet, arrange for severe economical crises, get access to control over resources and economy at cheap price. That's the Western modus operandi. But then now we say - "thank you and goo bye". ))
The very fact that you mention Nestlé is speaking for itself. As far as I know, Switzerland doesn't give a damn about Russia, its interest is in money and they are still complacent with Russia behind thhe public ", yes, bad Russia, we Sanction 😮" bullcrap.
Again though,yes, you mistake companies for countries. Nestlé's aim, like totale, and amny others is to make profit. If you think that they care much about France, Switzerland Niger, Cambodia... than Russia, then you are blinding yourself and it also shows that you never looked at what is happenigng in the so called western countries either since such traitors are vvery common here too.

Lianshen, you have a very strange understanding of Russia and Europe. France is not afraid of Russia? But, should France be afraid of Russia? Why? Why some people think that Russia is definetely is going to attack Estonia, Latvia or Finnland? By the way, Finland and Poland were part of Russia some time ago. So, it's a little bit strange when you say that Russia is not important for Europe at all. I think that the USA, Russia and China will play a big role very soon. So, you can think what you want, but you can't ignore the realities. This reality might change very quikly. And many people will be very unhappy.

Lianshen, you have a very strange understanding of Russia and Europe. France is not afraid of Russia? But, should France be afraid of Russia? Why? Why some people think that Russia is definetely is going to attack Estonia, Latvia or Finnland? By the way, Finland and Poland were part of Russia some time ago. So, it's a little bit strange when you say that Russia is not important for Europe at all. I think that the USA, Russia and China will play a big role very soon. So, you can think what you want, but you can't ignore the realities. This reality might change very quikly. And many people will be very unhappy.
You are twisting everything or not even bothering reading what I wrote. Else, you would have noticed that your first questions are already answered.

Concerning Latvia, Estonia, Finland, maybe people are afraid because Russia already attacked thhese countries and that is how those countries have been "part off Russia"..? Oops.

never said that Russia is not important in Europe, I said it was irrelevant for the West before the Alexander I. Once again you show that you didn't read.

Russia will not play a big role for it is the subordinate of China and that the world finally realized that the second army of the world is, in fact, not so strong and that it has to rely on Asia to be anything on the international scene. You think of your country as more important as it is.

Russia should keep it's fat hands off of Estonia, Finland, & Latvia!