Nice compliments with objects ⏰πŸ₯πŸŸ Games

That is a very nice compliment for Daniel and it is VERY TRUE!! 😊😊

Now Parsa Azizami you have to say an object and the next person must give a compliment to a PPG member using that object! πŸ˜›

Ohh okay ! Right πŸ™‚

I say : nuclear bomb πŸ˜‰

You know who to give it πŸ˜›

Omg we have to give someone compliment by saying that they are a nuclear bomb? πŸ’£πŸ§¨πŸ’£

Ok so I choose a future member of PPG: Mimi and Parsa's babies are like a nuclear bomb!! Cute and small first!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά 🍼 But when they start walking they make your house look like a bomb exploded!! πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡

So next person must give somebody a compliment using the object mouse trap!! πŸͺ€

Mousetrap for homokillers. Because the mousetrap she gaves you is like a trap full with love and kindness

Next is pigeon

This one is easy!! Emmi1711 is like a pigeon!! πŸ¦β€β¬›πŸ¦β€β¬›πŸ¦β€β¬› She said she ❀️ pigeons so much that I think she became a pigeon herself!! And she is right they are cute and lovely!! A group of pigeons is almost as πŸ†’ as stadium full with kpop fans!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽΌ

Next object someone has to use to give compliment to PPG member is an egg πŸ₯š

The weakness of a egg πŸ₯š is just like an heart ❀️ what is broken.. Just can only heal with a sweetnes and kindness of a yue.
Next: key

lipstick.. For rossee to make her beautyfull and loves make up.

Next is guitar

that's so cuteeeee

that's so cuteeeee
Your welcome and you are too πŸ˜ƒ

Roseee is just like a surfboard. She surfs from 1 bf to an other.
OK I LAUGHED I HAVE TO ADMIT IT

Roseee is just like a surfboard. She surfs from 1 bf to an other.
Mare is just like a goat. He never takes showers,he dosen't go to school,he lives on a farm and he dosen't speak english

Mare is just like a goat. He never takes showers,he dosen't go to school,he lives on a farm and he dosen't speak english

No no...you and Mare did not use an object to give each other a compliment! That is mandatory in the game. πŸ“‹ It must be nice to each other! 😊

So if Mare is like a goat, he is a cute baby goat 🐐 and Rose 🌹 gives the cute baby goat a bottle of milk to drink!! 🍼🍼

NOW A CHALLENGE and Rose and Mare must be true sports!! You must give each other at least one compliment using an object and you can choose yourself which object. But it must be a nice compliment! It can be big and massive compliment or you can use an object to say a small mini compliment. If I can make you give each other at least one real compliment on PPG forum, I am happy forever!! πŸ˜ƒ So please be good sports and let everybody see that you are strong enough to give at least one good compliment to each other!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

The weakness of a egg πŸ₯š is just like an heart ❀️ what is broken.. Just can only heal with a sweetnes and kindness of a yue.
Next: key
Lawrence is like a "key".

He can get into your heart easily ☺️

Yes, I agree Yue, do that ,Rose & Mare πŸ₯°

Next object : Pencil πŸ˜‰

Pencil.

Mis-Penpal is like a pencil.
She love write and makes beautyfull stories with it

Next: Teddybear

Parsa is like a teddy bear:
warm, hugging, and always ready to make someone's day betterπŸ€—πŸ§Έ
Next: pillow

I choose Lawrence!! 😊😊 So he is like a pillow!! Although he knows karate πŸ₯‹ and is very dangerous πŸ₯·, I think he can also be soft like a pillow holds your head when you sleep!! πŸ›οΈπŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄

The next person must give a compliment using the object paperclip! πŸ–‡οΈπŸ“ŽπŸ“Ž

Ok, let's give a try: I choose Yue,

Your will to keep peace between people on this forum is like a paperclip holding pages together with adaptability.

Next object: coin

Rose is like a 🌷🌹, she has a beautyfull rose name.........

Yue Is a Coin.
Her kindness shines like a brand new coin✨🀩

Next: bed

Rose is like a 🌷🌹, she has a beautyfull rose name.........
thank youuu mate