Nice compliments with objects ⏰🥐🐟 Games

Hi everybody! I have a game. 🙂 We can give nice and very strange and funny compliments to a PPG member here using an object. And after that you mention an object for the next person to give a compliment to somebody. 🥰🥰

So for example "croissant" and I think of a PPG member to give a compliment using a croissant. 🥐

Now I choose Arabian Princess! And I give the compliment: you are like a croissant! Hard from outside (like the ninja and warrior profile photos) but soft and nice from inside for your friends (like a plushy)! So you may be strong and tough!! But really you are sweet and lovely! ❣️❣️

Now the next person must give a compliment to a PPG member using the object "socks"! 🧦

OMW Thank Youuu!!!!!!!
Thats soooo sweeeettttt😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yue is like a cozy pair of socks - always warm and comforting, and her kindness just wraps around you like a soft hug.

Angel

This compliment is to Yue
: sweet, nice, kind and allways positive to everybody here on ppg.

Hi everybody! I have a game. 🙂 We can give nice and very strange and funny compliments to a PPG member here using an object. And after that you mention an object for the next person to give a compliment to somebody. 🥰🥰

So for example "croissant" and I think of a PPG member to give a compliment using a croissant. 🥐

Now I choose Arabian Princess! And I give the compliment: you are like a croissant! Hard from outside (like the ninja and warrior profile photos) but soft and nice from inside for your friends (like a plushy)! So you may be strong and tough!! But really you are sweet and lovely! ❣️❣️

Now the next person must give a compliment to a PPG member using the object "socks"! 🧦

Oh, sorry miss understood.

Haha thank you Arabian Princess and Mare!! 🥰🥰

Now Arabian Princess you can mention an object and the next person must use that object to give a compliment to a PPG member! 😛

Haha thank you Arabian Princess and Mare!! 🥰🥰

Now Arabian Princess you can mention an object and the next person must use that object to give a compliment to a PPG member! 😛

Ooops i forgot that..... ok....umm..... A Camera😜

Haha I know to give a compliment with the object camera. 🥰

Mare you are like a camera! First you have to understand and how it works, but if people take time to read manual they can make the most beautiful pictures with the flash!! 📸📷

Next person must give somebody a compliment with the object "surfboard" 🏄‍♀️

PS: We play this game a lot at school! 😛 😛

Edited by Yue_ .

Roseee is just like a surfboard. She surfs from 1 bf to an other.

Or maybe you can use surfboard to give nice compliment like Rose 🌹 is like a surfboard! 🏄‍♀️ She gives the strongest support to all her friends and she shows you the nicest waves of the beautiful ocean!! 🚣‍♀️☀️

Next object to give somebody a compliment: a piano 🎹

Piano.. Yue her cuteness and sweetnes sounds like a piano. And choose donuts

Daniel is like a donut!! 🍩 Every day a different flavour but they are always nice and sweet!! 🥰🥰

For the next persion the object: kimono 👘

Marie (Txya) is like a kimono, the vibrant colors and intricate patterns mirror her vibrant personality💜

Next object: Clock🤣

Lir_Elhan is like a clock! 🕰️ If he writes he can make time stand still! And he really takes the time to write nice to you!!

The next object for a compliment is lipstick! 💄

lipstick.. For rossee to make her beautyfull and loves make up.

Next is guitar

Edited by Daniel-Mulder .

HappyvomSee is like a guitar!! 🎸 She is strong like wood but she can give you every nice song from metal (she ❤️ metal) to irish songs (she ❤️that too) and if i keep playing maybe also kpop in future!!

The next person must give compliment with object suitcase! 🧳

Suitcase. Lir_Elhan Travel with a suitcase into a philosophical way with his quotes

Next is airplane

Actually, I'm reading this again, and.. Wow! your really described me well Yue, This is so accurate, imma put it on my profile rn!!!❣️

Ok, so Miss_Penpal is like a suitcase, when it comes to personal info, she keeps it all securely tucked away, she only reveals what she's ready to share also, shes very organized and well put together 🥰