Nice compliments with objects ⏰πŸ₯πŸŸ Games

( jezus christ, i could never think of a nice compliment to annybody)

Ok, so Miss_Penpal is like a suitcase, when it comes to personal info, she keeps it all securely tucked away, she only reveals what she's ready to share also, shes very organized and well put together πŸ₯°

1 message earlier with airplane πŸ₯° suitcase already capture πŸ₯°

Mimi is like an airplane!! ✈️ She can take you anywhere on 🌍 but she only has ONE destination to go to!!!!!! 🀭🀭🀭

πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨

Next compliment must be given with "mouse" 🐭

Ok, so Miss_Penpal is like a suitcase, when it comes to personal info, she keeps it all securely tucked away, she only reveals what she's ready to share also, shes very organized and well put together πŸ₯°

1 message earlier with airplane πŸ₯° suitcase already capture πŸ₯°
Oh sorry, I missed that

Oh sorry, I missed that

Got that one already! Daniel is now thinking of a compliment with a mouse!! Difficult one!! πŸ˜›

Mouse.
Its-regi Always like to catch mices at her home because she's a big catlover
Next: jar

Oh sorry, I missed that

Got that one already! Daniel is now thinking of a compliment with a mouse!! Difficult one!! πŸ˜›

post same at the time πŸ˜› and already a new one about mouse

Christine (He_art) is like a jar! πŸ«™ You can save useful or yummi things in a jar (like candy 🍭 ), but she stores only endless mini hearts for anybody who speaks with her!! πŸ©·πŸ§‘πŸ©΅πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’β£οΈ

🫢

Next object is a baguette πŸ₯–

I know Yue already got a compliment on this forum, but I can't find anyone who would fit this better:
''Some believe baguettes were the 'Bread of Equality' following a decree post-French Revolution requiring a type of bread to be made accessible to the rich and poor.''
Yue is always fair and treats people equally.
I thank her for that ❀️
Next word is 'cinnamon'!

Thank you Miss_Penpall!! That is really sweet to say!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Now I choose Etienne this time! He is Cinnamon!! 🫘 You don't always see it, but is the most important part of a tasty pastry dish!! And it is healthy!!🀭🀭

The next person must give compliment to a PPG Member with the object soap!! 🧼

Edited by Yue_ .

( jezus christ, i could never think of a nice compliment to annybody)
Then make you effort 😁

Soap.
Choose parsaa you see the bubbles and clean your heart with his warm and lovely words
Next word. Spoon

That is a very good one Daniel! πŸ™‚

Now I choose Sabri.KC this time to give a compliment with the object Daniel said. Sabri.KC is like a spoon! πŸ₯„ Even if you meet the first time, he is always ready to feed you with a dish of nice compliments! 🍜⭐

The next person must give somebody a compliment using the object bee 🐝🐝

Bees makes honey. It's sweet and all the good from mother nature.
All sweets and goodnes for lovelyflower1
Next: plate

This time I choose Lorenzo (Pennarossa2024)! He is like a plate! 🍽️ Because Italian pasta on your lap is not a good idea!! 🍝🦡🦡🍝

Ok so this is a strange way of saying that we are all like the pasta on PPG and Lorenzo supports us all (like the plate)! πŸ˜›

The next compliment for a PPG member must use the object moon! πŸŒπŸŒ›

I really wanted to give a compliment to special person using the moon! So I am quick! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Amaani (Arabian Nights) is like the moon! πŸŒπŸŒ› She gives shiny light to everybody who is in the dark!! πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•

The next person must give a PPG member a compliment using the object boomrang! πŸͺƒ

I really wanted to give a compliment to special person using the moon! So I am quick! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Amaani (Arabian Nights) is like the moon! πŸŒπŸŒ› She gives shiny light to everybody who is in the dark!! πŸŒ‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•

The next person must give a PPG member a compliment using the object boomrang! πŸͺƒ

I agree you ALOT !

Daniel is like a boomrang , he gives you back EVERY SINGLE kindness πŸ₯°

That is a very nice compliment for Daniel and it is VERY TRUE!! 😊😊

Now Parsa Azizami you have to say an object and the next person must give a compliment to a PPG member using that object! πŸ˜›