Nice compliments with objects ⏰πŸ₯πŸŸ Games

Ok so Parsa is like a panda!! 🐼 After eating a lot of bamboo 🌿🌿 he fell asleep and forgot to mention a new object! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Parsa 🐼? πŸ˜†

Parsa 🐼? πŸ˜†

Yes! But you have also been already mentioned Lorenzo!! I think that I had to use the object plate to give you a compliment! But that was easy πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

Yes! But you have also been already mentioned Lorenzo!! I think that I had to use the object plate to give you a compliment! But that was easy πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›
Parsa 🐼 is very nice πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Parsa 🐼 is very nice πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

He wrote in chat to me now that he will mention object soon because he forgot it! So we wait for the Panda Man! 🐼🐼

Ok so Parsa is like a panda!! 🐼 After eating a lot of bamboo 🌿🌿 he fell asleep and forgot to mention a new object! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Im so sorry !

But pls dont tell me panda😭

Im pony unicornπŸ¦„

He wrote in chat to me now that he will mention object soon because he forgot it! So we wait for the Panda Man! 🐼🐼
My mom called meeee.

Object : ball

Cute and nice pandaman 🦝🦝🦝

Cute and nice pandaman 🦝🦝🦝
Thats a racoon

My mom called meeee.

Object : ball

😁🏐

But Parsa the name pony unicorn πŸ¦„ is like a sweet name that only Mimi can say to you because you are a love couple!! ❣️❣️ So we can call you Azizam or Panda Man! 🐼 🐼

Now for ball I choose...Lorenzo (Pennarossa2024)!! So Lorenzo is like a ball!! πŸ™‚ If you eat too much pasta and spagetthi your belly becomes like a round ball πŸ€, but everybody likes a ball for games and is happy about you!! πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š πŸ˜›

So the next person must give somebody a compliment using the object hockystick!! πŸ‘

But Parsa the name pony unicorn πŸ¦„ is like a sweet name that only Mimi can say to you because you are a love couple!! ❣️❣️ So we can call you Azizam or Panda Man! 🐼 🐼

Now for ball I choose...Lorenzo (Pennarossa2024)!! So Lorenzo is like a ball!! πŸ™‚ If you eat too much pasta and spagetthi your belly becomes like a round ball πŸ€, but everybody likes a ball for games and is happy about you!! πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š πŸ˜›

So the next person must give somebody a compliment using the object hockystick!! πŸ‘

Ball? No thanks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

I am a red pen (penna rossa) πŸ–οΈ

Red pen.
Mis -penpal likes red pen because she can makes her book more beautyfull and looks like art

For the next person: chair πŸͺ‘

Edited by Daniel-Mulder .

Ella_V is like a chair, because it's easy to get comfortable around her.
Next object is 'alarm clock' (⏰)

That is a very nice one Miss_Penpal!! 😊😊

So for next compliment I choose Marcus (Marba)! So he is an alarm clock!! ⏰ If you almost fall asleep he can wake you with a very nice and kind message always!! 🀭😊

Now the next person must give a compliment using the object statute of liberty! πŸ—½

State of libeety

Always big and for liberty like Etienne who wants liberty, peace and he makes this website and memmers make the site great
Next is couch

State of libeety

Always big and for liberty like Etienne who wants liberty, peace and he makes this website and memmers make the site great
Next is couch

Browncore is like a couch, you can easily rest and forget everything about a bad day with her 😴

Next object : candy🍭

Candy.

Yue is like a candy.. ALways nice and sweet
Next: lollypop