LGBTQ+ Everyday life and customs

Can someone please explain to me what is LGBTQ(+) ? I tried searching on Google however it shows that it's lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and idk what the G and + stand for lol. I know everyone must be thinking that I'm mentally living in the 60's after asking this kinda question but anyways please help me out 😅

Can someone please explain to me what is LGBTQ(+) ? I tried searching on Google however it shows that it's lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and idk what the G and + stand for lol. I know everyone must be thinking that I'm mentally living in the 60's after asking this kinda question but anyways please help me out 😅
It is the name of a community for everyone who doesn't identify as straight (a person attracted to the opposite gender) or cis (a person who doesn't identify with their gender assigned at birth). The letters in the word LGBTQ+ stand for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer or questioning and the plus is for all the other letters.

I never thought so many young people are so into medioeval thoughts. That's sad. Trolls apart, every body has to feel himself free to live, be proud about what wants and share the bed with every sex prefers.
And in a language forum I've expected to read more open minded person.

and let's kiss in public, on the bus or in the bar. You are always free to do it

I never thought so many young people are so into medioeval thoughts. That's sad. Trolls apart, every body has to feel himself free to live, be proud about what wants and share the bed with every sex prefers.
I wasn't at all interested in this; however I saw my forums and some messages also here asked me if I was LGBTQ+, I didnt know what was that.. google didnt help and I was curious so asked here 🙂

I wasn't at all interested in this; however I saw my forums and some messages also here asked me if I was LGBTQ+, I didnt know what was that.. google didnt help and I was curious so asked here 🙂
It's always okay to ask if you don't know or don't understand!

Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning

Edit by starr .

Vive y deja vivir

Ich denke daß Homosexuelle und Lesbierinnen zu einem Arzt gehen sollten. Dort erhalten sie eine Konversationstherapie. Das heißt, sie lernen warum sie ein falsches Sexualverhalten ausgebildet haben und davon Abstand zu nehmen. Die welche nicht geheilt werden müssen lernen abstinent zu leben.

Ich denke daß Homosexuelle und Lesbierinnen zu einem Arzt gehen sollten. Dort erhalten sie eine Konversationstherapie. Das heißt, sie lernen warum sie ein falsches Sexualverhalten ausgebildet haben und davon Abstand zu nehmen. Die welche nicht geheilt werden müssen lernen abstinent zu leben.
I think that you must go to the psychologist. It is just an advice

Edit by lincesa .

imagine relying on a book written thousands years ago by narrow minded people who couldn’t live with the fear of unknown and who “got rid of” this ignorance by mixing way more ancient religions and traditions and causing way more suffering and violence than the same religions they took a cue from and at the end saying that marriage between homosexuals people is wrong in a *secular state*, good job guys

In China, we don't discuss this... even the Gay and Lesbian. Both are not allow in China.

How goverment is excusing that? I mean... From religion point of view, or that being homosexual is sickness or what? Or they don't even talk about it?

And what normal people think?

Oh, hi. In China, only the opposite sex can marry.But actually, I think more and more young people see LGBTQ+ as an ordinary thing now, especially on the Internet. But you know, everything has a period to be accepted and there must will be some people be afraid of gays,I think this phenomenon happens all over the world.As far as seeing gays kissing...Well, China is a implicative country with long history, and most of Chinese(especially older people)seldom kiss in public I guess(At least I seldom see that). Anyway, I hope my answer can help you.>-<
Have a nice day!

Why so toxic?

Auf Deutsch: Da wir in einem Land leben, in dem Meinungs- und Religionsfreiheit (zumindest offiziell) herrschen, möchte ich "mutig" sein, und meinen Standpunkt hier offen vertreten. Und vorab: ich verurteile keine Person. -

Wir kennen alle das 6. Gebot: Du sollst nicht die Ehe brechen.
Gott gibt uns dieses Gebot, weil Er jeden Einzelnen unendlich liebt. Er will das Allerbeste für uns.
Jede gelebte Sexualität außerhalb der Ehe verstößt gegen das 6. Gebot, ist Unrecht und bringt großes Leid hervor. Das nennen wir Sünde.
Die Ehe ist der heilige, unauflösliche, auf Fruchtbarkeit und das Wohl der Gatten hin geordnete Bund zwischen Mann und Frau. Zwischen einem einzigen Mann und einer einzigen Frau.
Alles andere kann unmöglich eine Ehe sein (z. B. Mann - Mann, Frau - Frau).

Sr. Lucia aus Fatima warnt uns, dass der Teufel besonders in der Endzeit die Familien zerstören will, den Kern der Liebe. Sehen wir das nicht Tag für Tag in unserer Gesellschaft?

Was für Folgen hat diese "freie Liebe" erst für die Kinder! Der nächste Schritt wird sein, auch pädophile Praktiken zu "legitimieren".

Auch wenn wir Tag für Tag überall eingeredet bekommen sollen, diese moderne Geisteshaltung der "freien Liebe" sei richtig - glaubt es nicht, bitte.

Genau so ist es!

Since we live in a country where freedom of expression and religion prevail (at least officially), I would like to be "brave" and openly express my point of view here. And first of all: I am not condemning any person. -

We all know the sixth commandment: Thou shalt not commit adultery.
God gives us this commandment because He loves each individual infinitely. He wants the very best for us.
Any sexuality outside of marriage violates the 6th commandment, is wrong and causes great suffering. This is what we call sin.
Marriage is the sacred, indissoluble covenant between a man and a woman, ordered towards fertility and the good of the spouses. Between a single man and a single woman.
Anything else cannot possibly be marriage (e.g. man - man, woman - woman).

Sr Lucia of Fatima warns us that especially in the end times the devil wants to destroy families, the core of love. Do we not see this day after day in our society?

What consequences does this "free love" have for the children! The next step will be to "legitimise" paedophile practices as well.

Even if we are to be persuaded day after day everywhere that this modern mindset of "free love" is right - don't believe it, please.

You are not condemning, yet you label them as sinners. As for your argument itself, you should be well aware that, in our era, nobody really follow the religious teachings anymore, or the part who does is neglicgible, especially in the West.
What's more is that everybody doesn't embrace catholicism, protestantism or whatever religion you might choose (sometimes for the worse); and that christian moral simply doesn't apply to them just like it didn't apply to people from ancient Greece or China.

Same for you. It's not because people have different opinions from yours and don't embrace your ideal world that they are into medieval thoughts. Or should we say that being a gay is an antique thought, thus going way more backward? Come on.
Plus you should beware of your words because if you say "Trolls apart, every body has to feel himself free to live, be proud about what wants and share the bed with every sex prefers.", not only because your words carry sense that are highly subjective (what is a troll here? Someone who reject your ideas?), but it's also partly in contradiction with your previous statement and judgement about "young people having medieval thoughts".
The only narrow minded here si you for thinking that the world is embracing western progressive values. Wake up mate, the West isn't the world.

Thank you for your answer. I know that the mainstream is not interested in Christian doctrine and therefore my argument seems weak.
Yes, I am convinced that this way of life is sinful.
And I also know that all human beings are sinners. But to deny sin because of that, i.e. to want to justify evil, would be wrong.
I know that the Catholic Church has become a minority, especially in the West. And also that the Church (German Bishops' Conference) is on a very dangerous wrong track.
And that is precisely why I find it extremely important to openly express my point of view while I still can.

Of course, you can also argue non-religiously. I will try to make a corresponding contribution soon.

What I meant is that you are using a set of values that only apply to the community you belong to: Catholics, and eventually Christians/religious (at worse, it only applies to a small group of Catholics you belong to). People outside this circle have no proper reason to embrace them provided that they don't embrass let's say the existence of Jesus.

Another thing to point out is simply that even the Church gets some reforms. For instance, you mention the 6th commandment which is about adultery. It is commonly extended to homosexuality and such, but nothing prevents another view to emerge that allows any sort of sexuality related to LGBTQqsdjfzeizsf+ like homosexuality (not to mention that LGBTzsqsdje+ is not only about sexuality. Some are trans/non-binaries dunno what stuff that can be compatible with heterosexuality).
After all, changes have occured multiple times, and knowledge of the world also evolves.

that's cool
i just know that i`m bisexual and if i won`t find a husband i and my girlfriend will go to Germany and become each other`s wifes :33

If it's a problem of religion, it's only between concerned people and God.