LGBTQ+ Everyday life and customs

syx syx

.Love is not hindered by gender.

I feel like gender identity is an important thing, everyone should just be themselves

i am part of the communti. I don't want to be treated differently. Of course it hurts to hear that we are sick in some eyes. My moto is live and let live.

The suicide rate for trans people is almost 50%. I just find it sad that the state prevents you from being the way you want to be. You don't hurt anyone with it.

syx syx

I don't agree with homosexuality, but I don't object. But in the eyes of the Chinese, they are strongly opposed. Because they believe that only a normal family is the best destination. But I've seen gay lovers . They don't have psychological problems.

I find it odd, that so many people seem to make their sexuality an enormous part of their personality and are proud of it.

I have seen a (very bad) "documentary" where a woman said she would adjust to the prejudices people have about lesbians in order to be seen as a lesbian. That is very ridiculous in my opinion.
The LGTBQ+ people you see on the internet are very often convinced that they are special and must be treated special.

There is obviously nothing wrong with being yourself and noone should have to hide because of who they love or how they are.

But especially this "pride" thing is just weird. When one is proud of something it should be because one achieved something, made something, just DID something. Why would you be proud to be gay? You didn't do anything to be gay. It has nothing to do with what you have done in your life.

As you can see my view on the LGTBQ+ community is a little negative.

pride isn't really a proudness of the act of being gay itself, but pride of belonging to a community that is marginalized and working to slowly overcoming that. People aren't simply proud of their sexuality, its about overcoming the shame people are made to feel for simply being themselves.

The liberation of the oppressed LGBTQ+ people is also part of the communist movement

Let's look back at some often-overlooked history. In the LGBTQ+ liberation movement in history, Marxism has always been behind. New laws made after the Russian revolution abolished sodomy and even allowed individuals to register their gender at will (so Soviet Russia was actually the first country to decriminalize homosexual behavior!) These progressive policies were outlawed after the 1930s, as a result of the deterioration of the Bolshevik Party.
The rise of LGBTQ+ liberation in America as a political issue (and not just "getting along") can be attributed to The Mattachine, a group founded by a few Communist Party members. It was the first LGBTQ+ liberation movement in American history to have political influence.