LGBTQ+ Everyday life and customs

What do you guys think about the LGBTQ+ community?

There is already a discussion on this subject with 207 requests to speak at the moment.
When I was 15 years old like you, I didn't even know what it was. So we were protected from it.
This "community" should please live out their inclinations at home in their own bedroom, but leave other people alone.

There is already a discussion on this subject with 207 requests to speak at the moment.
When I was 15 years old like you, I didn't even know what it was. So we were protected from it.
This "community" should please live out their inclinations at home in their own bedroom, but leave other people alone.

If you don't want to read about this, I would advise you to ignore these. I won't make anyone support anything if they want to, but still, going on the internet and telling us about your personal experiences when you were 15, won't change anyone's opinion, especially not the opinion of the members of the community. Also, I'm pretty sure the world was a much different place 25 years ago, so today's 15 year olds differ from the ones you knew. Also, I don't get the "We were protected from it." part. We shouldn't protect people from the world we live in. Now, there is a lot more different themes you can go read about, if you don't like this one. I appreciate that you wrote your opinion like I asked, because I wanted to see how people react and think, and I won't tell you to change your opinion or anything like that, because we should all have our own opinions and we should respect what others think. That doesn't mean I agree with you though. You have your opinion and I have mine, and just so it's clear, I just stated a part of my opinion with no intention of disrespecting others opinions.

I find it odd, that so many people seem to make their sexuality an enormous part of their personality and are proud of it.

I have seen a (very bad) "documentary" where a woman said she would adjust to the prejudices people have about lesbians in order to be seen as a lesbian. That is very ridiculous in my opinion.
The LGTBQ+ people you see on the internet are very often convinced that they are special and must be treated special.

There is obviously nothing wrong with being yourself and noone should have to hide because of who they love or how they are.

But especially this "pride" thing is just weird. When one is proud of something it should be because one achieved something, made something, just DID something. Why would you be proud to be gay? You didn't do anything to be gay. It has nothing to do with what you have done in your life.

As you can see my view on the LGTBQ+ community is a little negative.

I find it odd, that so many people seem to make their sexuality an enormous part of their personality and are proud of it.

I have seen a (very bad) "documentary" where a woman said she would adjust to the prejudices people have about lesbians in order to be seen as a lesbian. That is very ridiculous in my opinion.
The LGTBQ+ people you see on the internet are very often convinced that they are special and must be treated special.

There is obviously nothing wrong with being yourself and noone should have to hide because of who they love or how they are.

But especially this "pride" thing is just weird. When one is proud of something it should be because one achieved something, made something, just DID something. Why would you be proud to be gay? You didn't do anything to be gay. It has nothing to do with what you have done in your life.

It's okay. You have your own opinion on this theme. As I already said, I won't make anyone change their opinion over what I say, I'm ust stating what I honestly think, with absolutely no intention of discriminating or disrespecting others. As for the whole pride thing... Being proud and making their sexuality their personality are in my opinion, two different things. Being proud of who you are is a nice feeling and everyone should feel it. It could be because we won a competition or we baked the cookies without burning them for the 1st time (sorry for burning the kitchen twice, mom 🙂 ), in my case, I am proud of being who I am as I consider myself a part of the community as well, but I surely won't go running around in all rainbow clothing or paint my house in a rainbow. That is, of course, what some people want and I won't judge them. If they don't cause any harm for me, they can live the life they want. On the other hand, making their sexuality their whole personality is sometimes a bit much, even for me. I won't stop anyone from doing that because tht's not what I'm here for. Sometimes it is just a bit too much. I have myself experienced that an LGBTQ+ person kept talking about being gay and all that to another person. It's okay if the person is interested, but if they're not, then the talk about it should stop. For example, a lot of times an LGBTQ+ person talked about being gay to another, straight person. Now, when that straight person says they are not interested in that kind of conversation, sometimes it happens that the LGBTQ+ person accused the straight one of being homophobic. That is not okay. People sometimes don't care about someone's sexuality and will hang out with them no matter what, they just don't want to talk about it because they aren't interested. I think I went a little bit off the theme, but those are just some things I wanted to say. Again, I am not judging you or anyone based on differrent opinions and I'm not trying to change your or anyone's opinion. I'm just giving you my opinion. Feel free to ask or tell me anything 🙂

If you don't want to read about this, I would advise you to ignore these. I won't make anyone support anything if they want to, but still, going on the internet and telling us about your personal experiences when you were 15, won't change anyone's opinion, especially not the opinion of the members of the community. Also, I'm pretty sure the world was a much different place 25 years ago, so today's 15 year olds differ from the ones you knew. Also, I don't get the "We were protected from it." part. We shouldn't protect people from the world we live in. Now, there is a lot more different themes you can go read about, if you don't like this one. I appreciate that you wrote your opinion like I asked, because I wanted to see how people react and think, and I won't tell you to change your opinion or anything like that, because we should all have our own opinions and we should respect what others think. That doesn't mean I agree with you though. You have your opinion and I have mine, and just so it's clear, I just stated a part of my opinion with no intention of disrespecting others opinions.
In fact,he is a typical right wing.Who will read Hitler's books?Scholar?Left wing? He doesn't even look alike...

i am a 16 year old nonbinary pansexual person. And i am gay and proud.
I am proud of who I am, I am proud to be a member of the lgbtq+ community. If you think pride is unnecessary you should really search up the history of queer people. do you know how many people were murderen, killed, poisened or worse things just because of who they love? what sex they love? if they fall in love with men or women?
Now, i think, that is unnecessarry.
and because of this, i am proud. because we live in a valid world where everyone should be accepted, no matter what their religion, sexual orientation, nationality, gender identity or sex is. if you are for example from china, you can be proud of that. so now tell me, why am i not allowed to be proud of the fact that i am queer?
i am proud to belong to this community, and i won't change my opinion

In China, we don't discuss this... even the Gay and Lesbian. Both are not allow in China.

In China, we don't discuss this... even the Gay and Lesbian. Both are not allow in China.

How goverment is excusing that? I mean... From religion point of view, or that being homosexual is sickness or what? Or they don't even talk about it?

And what normal people think?

How goverment is excusing that? I mean... From religion point of view, or that being homosexual is sickness or what? Or they don't even talk about it?

No need excuse. We goverment are the TOP authority. In China, only male and female can marry. Others are illegal. Normal people think? We just don't talk about😁

No need excuse. We goverment are the TOP authority. In China, only male and female can marry. Others are illegal. Normal people think? We just don't talk about😁

Okay, marriages aside. But let's say, two guys is kissing on the street, or in the bus. Will they be arrested?

(oh, I mean... Boy and girl can kiss each other in the public, right?)

Okay, marriages aside. But let's say, two guys is kissing on the street, or in the bus. Will they be arrested?

We don't do this in public. You can do inside your house. At lease will not get arrest (untill now😁) But remember we are conservatism country. We even don't let young people playing online game over 1 hour a week😁 So please don't use the "Western Idea" in asian countries.

We don't do this in public. You can do inside your house. At lease will not get arrest (untill now😁) But remember we are conservatism country. We even don't let young people playing online game over 1 hour a week😁 So please don't use the "Western Idea" in asian countries.

I don't like watching two people kissing anyway, when Im riding the bus xD that was hypothetical question.

Aaaaand... Hm. With games, I could agree. If the circumstances behind the reason I suspect right.

And what about Hong Kong? Wasn't it... Kinda with more authonomy?

I don't like watching two people kissing anyway, when Im riding the bus xD that was hypothetical question.
Aaaaand... Hm. With games, I could agree. If the circumstances behind the reason I suspect right.
And what about Hong Kong? Wasn't it... Kinda with more authonomy?

Hong Kong is rule by China too after 1997. No authonomy. Of course we are more different in mainland China. Like our young can play online game freely XD But more years soon we will go back to the same rules in China😁

Good to know, if I will be not able to control my child, I will move out to China. And my kid will be playing only single player games, to enjoy beautiful histories and plots. Not Fortnite and toxic environment! Juhu!

Because as far as I know its only about multiplayer...

Oh. Um, this topic should be about lgbt... Sorry all.

Good to know, if I will be not able to control my child, I will move out to China. And my kid will be playing only single player games, to enjoy beautiful histories and plots. Not Fortnite and toxic environment! Juhu!

Yes, China is the best country. You can move to China if you like. Just like COVID, we only had few case even only 0 case in HK everyday. Yes, sorry off topic, So we should end about this😁 Nice chat with you.

Yes, China is the best country. You can move to China if you like. Just like COVID, we only had few case even only 0 case in HK everyday. Yes, sorry off topic, So we should end about this😁 Nice chat with you.

I may look like Joker (i mean, joking*) but I really consider moving there in some categories. Like... Depends of what can happen in europe in nearest future. Oh, and I love pandas. I observe them on China... Some facebook fanpage. I don't even know how it found me.

Nice talk with You too!

I think the pride value is about how LGBTQ+ community should feel, not because they're just gay or something else, but to make themselves dignified as straight people are. You have to consider actual contest (at least in my country, or rather the medieval country) in which so many LGBTQ people has to fight every day of their life to be considered or just to be respected, in the worst case. Pride is about remembering what they also have to do more and more. Pride is like ''it doesnt matter, we must go on''. I hope one day all this wont be needed.