Opinion: Homophobia. Politics and governments

more than you believe

Pedophilia has the consequence of traumatasing a child, a homosexuals person doesn't when he is sexuell engaging with someone he likes.

If he or she or they do traumatized someone by having sex with him, then it is rape not matter the gender. Pedophilia always goes down the road of assaulting a child against their will or doing something they are not capable of understanding.

As a bi-person I respect everyone's sexuality. But why do you talk about pedo's when it is about homosexuality. And what is wrong with a mature to love a minor?

I think that everyone should enjoy their orientation as they wish, but without hurting anyone. I'm not for or against, everyone lives their own life, it's their life and no one should be judging.
🙂

I think that everyone should enjoy their orientation as they wish, but without hurting anyone. I'm not for or against, everyone lives their own life, it's their life and no one should be judging.
🙂

Well said 👌

🙂

so true

Es ist inzwischen kaum mehr zu ertragen daß Homosexuelle, Lesbierinnen und Transvestiten ihr Sexualleben öffentlich zur Schau stellen. Jetzt beginnen wieder die widerlichen Paraden wo keinerlei Rücksicht auf Kinder genommen wird. Selbst Schulklassen der Oberstufe haben schon gemeinsam teilgenommen. Diese Leute sollten mehr Rücksicht auf ihre Mitmenschen nehmen und ihre Sexualität in ihren Privatwohnungen ausleben und nicht öffentlich auf der Straße.

Having a phobia is not something to condemn, as there are many phobias like those of spiders and of meeting strangers; why then should someone be punished as a despicable person for their personal and non-politicized preference on society if other phobias are tolerated?

Having a phobia is not something to condemn, as there are many phobias like those of spiders and of meeting strangers; why then should someone be punished as a despicable person for their personal and non-politicized preference on society if other phobias are tolerated?
You talked of "personal preference" and that's not what a phobia is about.

To quote something somewhat silly Morgan Freeman once stated: «I hate the word 'homophobia'. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole».

To quote something somewhat silly Morgan Freeman once stated: «I hate the word 'homophobia'. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole».

Was fällt Ihnen eigentlich ein Menschen die ein natürliches sittliches Empfinden haben als "Arschloch" zu bezeichnen? Es ist widerlich und zwar absolut widerlich wenn sich zwei Männer küssen oder noch schlimmer wenn ein Mann sein Glied in den After eines anderen Mannes steckt. Man muß das einmal klar und deutlich aussprechen damit man erkennt wie schlimm das eigentlich ist. Da dreht sich einem nämlich der Magen um. Es wäre für die Betroffenen wirklich besser wenn sie lernen von ihrer Betätigung Abstand zu nehmen!

Was fällt Ihnen eigentlich ein Menschen die ein natürliches sittliches Empfinden haben als "Arschloch" zu bezeichnen? Es ist widerlich und zwar absolut widerlich wenn sich zwei Männer küssen oder noch schlimmer wenn ein Mann sein Glied in den After eines anderen Mannes steckt. Man muß das einmal klar und deutlich aussprechen damit man erkennt wie schlimm das eigentlich ist. Da dreht sich einem nämlich der Magen um. Es wäre für die Betroffenen wirklich besser wenn sie lernen von ihrer Betätigung Abstand zu nehmen!
Bro wth?-
Everyone can love whoever they want to, and this would be NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS 🙂 <3
This doesn't change your life, or someone else's life. So just mind your own business please and stop hating because that's nonsense.
And homophobia isn't a phobia. You are not afraid of gay people. You just hate them for no reason. And they're not those hurting humanity, discrimination is. We're all humans and we all deserve to live as we want to, because everyone deserves freedom.

Bro wth?-
Everyone can love whoever they want to, and this would be NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS 🙂 <3
This doesn't change your life, or someone else's life. So just mind your own business please and stop hating because that's nonsense.
And homophobia isn't a phobia. You are not afraid of gay people. You just hate them for no reason. And they're not those hurting humanity, discrimination is. We're all humans and we all deserve to live as we want to, because everyone deserves freedom.
Honestly, you should just give up when it comes to this guy. He has his opinion set in stone, acts like he was all reasonable, polite and educated and really just loves to spread hatred and outdated world views. Don't bother getting upset about it, he won't change his mind.
As you can see, he doesn't even respect anyone in this post enough to speak English to have a proper discussion.

And what is wrong with a mature to love a minor?

Everything is wrong with that

Yes, I'm definitely a proud homophobe even though it's a wrong word created by LGBT members to belittle people who disagree with their movement. That doesn't mean, however, that I am afraid of them, or hate them, just this movement disgusts me and I think it's harmful to society I often had a bad experience talking to its members as many of them have their psychology shattered to smithereens.

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS 🙂 <3
how about society's business? In LGBT, the amount of infections like HIV or AIDS is much larger than regular, the suicide count is much more, and if it grows, it might also hurt normal human reproduction.
And they're not those hurting humanity, discrimination is. We're all humans and we all deserve to live as we want to, because everyone deserves freedom.
And you're talking about discrimination? Almost everywhere in the world, there are lots of supporters of LGBT, they get equal if not more extensive rights than straight people, they do their parades in the open, and many people join them every day.

Yes, I'm definitely a proud homophobe even though it's a wrong word created by LGBT members to belittle people who disagree with their movement. That doesn't mean, however, that I am afraid of them, or hate them, just this movement disgusts me and I think it's harmful to society I often had a bad experience talking to its members as many of them have their psychology shattered to smithereens.
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS 🙂 <3
how about society's business? In LGBT, the amount of infections like HIV or AIDS is much larger than regular, the suicide count is much more, and if it grows, it might also hurt normal human reproduction.
And they're not those hurting humanity, discrimination is. We're all humans and we all deserve to live as we want to, because everyone deserves freedom.
And you're talking about discrimination? Almost everywhere in the world, there are lots of supporters of LGBT, they get equal if not more extensive rights than straight people, they do their parades in the open, and many people join them every day.
No one deserves to be belittled for their opinion.

I think I'm bi. I'm proud and I can't stand the close minded people!!!!!!

I think I'm bi. I'm proud and I can't stand the close minded people!!!!!!
I suppose you are not bisexual as being "different". When young and discovering sexuality people are likely to have the intererest to explore and kind of pansexual attraction or curiosity is quite normal.

To be earnest I do not think eterosexual, omosexual or bisexual to exist. It is matter of personal preferences tha could change in different moments of the life.

I understand the psychological and political sense of the "pride" and people "coming out" as reaction to discrimination.

But I am a human being not an eterosexual, And also I felt curiosity and arousement for friends same sex while experimentig.

Bro wth?-
Honestly, you should just give up when it comes to this guy. He has his opinion set in stone, acts like he was all reasonable, polite and educated and really just loves to spread hatred and outdated world views. Don't bother getting upset about it, he won't change his mind.
As you can see, he doesn't even respect anyone in this post enough to speak English to have a proper discussion.
Sie sind wirklich eine furchtbare Person aber sie werden sich noch wundern. Englisch zu sprechen und es unserer wunderbaren deutschen Sprache vorzuziehen beherrschen sie perfekt, dieses Zeugnis stelle ich Ihnen gerne aus, aber sie sind kein Patriot, Sie sind ein Nichts.

Sie sind wirklich eine furchtbare Person aber sie werden sich noch wundern. Englisch zu sprechen und es unserer wunderbaren deutschen Sprache vorzuziehen beherrschen sie perfekt, dieses Zeugnis stelle ich Ihnen gerne aus, aber sie sind kein Patriot, Sie sind ein Nichts.
So, logically I should stop responding to you, and I will after this. But I feel like if I stop responding now, you might think you hurt my feelings or something, which would be as hilarious as your message was in the first place. You just made my week with that and I didn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes.
I hope that you'll change your mind about your opinions and have less hate in your life in the future though.