πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Adoption game πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Games

I will adopt esma nurr, Homokillers-PGaf, and RESOLVE as my kids🀣

Trying to find a elder brother or sister because I really wanna know how it feels to be a second child or even the third one πŸ₯Ή

Trying to find a elder brother or sister because I really wanna know how it feels to be a second child or even the third one πŸ₯Ή
come to our family as my (and my other siblings) brother

I want only @Parsa!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

come to our family as my (and my other siblings) brother
Okayy

Yue_ we have a new sibling @Douglasgao

Yue_ we have a new sibling @Douglasgao
Wait I really need some time to figure out my relationship with others lol

So @Esma-Nur @Miss_Penpal @Yue_ are my sisters Michael is my nephew. My parents are @Txya and @WisentVincent. Perhaps @jaybe @Silly_person and @Maryyyyz are also sisters of me.
OMG πŸ˜†

Ach man it is not so hard just choose somone!

You guys are all underage 🀑️

Only Yue can make Etienne to write on forumsπŸ˜›πŸŠ

You guys are all underage 🀑️

But @Etienne in the game Roseee is your mom and Chris is your dad. And I am a single mom with Michael as my baby. And Parsa is the teen son of Pennarossa. So I know it is maybe a bit strange everything... πŸ˜›

And I have a GOOD solution. So it is only a game so you can say anything. What you can do is make a very pretty lady (for example an actress or famous singer or somebody you know) a member of PPG and you can marry her in the game!! πŸ˜› And I will be the bridesmaid because I am your cousin. πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I did not have too much sugar today (you get fat like a polarbear if you eat too much of that), but maybe I had bit too much time! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜„

I'm struggling to make the genealogic tree of y'all 😭
If you continue like that, someone will end up being their own grandfather πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

I'm struggling to make the genealogic tree of y'all 😭
If you continue like that, someone will end up being their own grandfather πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

@Sabri_KC you are now Pennarossa's grandfather and @-Kiki- is your wife so the grandmother of Pennarossa! πŸ™‚

I adopt a kid

@Sabri_KC you are now Pennarossa's grandfather and @-Kiki- is your wife so the grandmother of Pennarossa! πŸ™‚
Oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Alright then at least I'm not my own grandfather πŸ˜‰

But wait... If Pennarossa is my grandson, then who is my son ? (Pennarossa's father) ? πŸ˜‚

Oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Alright then at least I'm not my own grandfather πŸ˜‰

But wait... If Pennarossa is my grandson, then who is my son ? (Pennarossa's father) ? πŸ˜‚

That is easy to answer!! That is @Lianshen of course! And his wife is @Homokillers-PGaf (Mimi)! πŸ™‚

But @Etienne in the game Roseee is your mom and Chris is your dad. And I am a single mom with Michael as my baby. And Parsa is the teen son of Pennarossa. So I know it is maybe a bit strange everything... πŸ˜›

And I have a GOOD solution. So it is only a game so you can say anything. What you can do is make a very pretty lady (for example an actress or famous singer or somebody you know) a member of PPG and you can marry her in the game!! πŸ˜› And I will be the bridesmaid because I am your cousin. πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I did not have too much sugar today (you get fat like a polarbear if you eat too much of that), but maybe I had bit too much time! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜„

@Etienne maybe Taylor Swift?

Dear @Yue, this game is too difficult for me 🀣 I'm getting a headache with all these relatives 😳. I don't understand if @Parsa wants to be adopted?πŸ€”