๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Adoption game ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Games

He is my baby son and I am a single mom! ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ

I lied I moved out of Versailles 2 years ago and never updated my profile ๐Ÿ˜›
And I live near Versailles ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ We could have met ! ๐Ÿฅน

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not a problem I can take care of babies!! I am an expert! So if you have a lot of babies I can help you too Pennarossa! ๐Ÿ™‚

Not a problem I can take care of babies!! I am an expert! So if you have a lot of babies I can help you too Pennarossa! ๐Ÿ™‚
And i will help u cause i m good at it too!

Oh yueeeeโ€™ he is both of us's son๐Ÿคฃ look at the family tree, my son is resolve, and yours is micheal!

And I live near Versailles ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ We could have met ! ๐Ÿฅน

So we can take over the palace again!! Perhaps Sabri can arrange that with @marba (he is Sabri's big brother). Etienne can give secret plans to take over Versailles! ๐Ÿ™‚

So we can take over the palace again!! Perhaps Sabri can arrange that with @marba (he is Sabri's big brother). Etienne can give secret plans to take over Versailles! ๐Ÿ™‚
Secret plans?

Oh yueeeeโ€™ he is both of us's son๐Ÿคฃ look at the family tree, my son is resolve, and yours is micheal!

He is my son!! You can't take away my son! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

@Sabri_KC: Resolve and Michael are the same! ๐Ÿ™‚

He is my son!! You can't take away my son! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

@Sabri_KC: Resolve and Michael are the same! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh no ! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ My bad
Well whose son was he first ?? ๐Ÿ˜‚I should update the genealogic tree !
Also, did Lawrence decide by who he was going to be adopted finally ?

I made some suggestions for the family tree of @Pennarossa2024:

Pennarossa's family

- @Pennarossa2024 has a teen son @Parsaa. Who is your wife or you have a man house with you and Parsa? If you have a wife maybe for our game @H_E_A_R_T because she is one of kindest persons of PPG! I think she is a very good choice.

Cousins

- @Etienne (Etienne who do you want to adopt as your wife?). Perhaps the mom and dad of Etienne can be @Roseeeee and @TierM38 so they are the aunt and uncle of Pennarossa.
- @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare do you adopt for a wife and do you have 6 or more children?). Maybe your mom is @HappyvomSee because you would be VERY lucky with her as mom. And I want Happy as my aunt! ๐Ÿ˜›
- @Esma-Nur with big sister @Miss_Penpal and small sister @Yue_ who has a baby son Michael (do I have a husband or I am a single mom?) Our parents can be @Txya and @WisentVincent. Perhaps we have a very big family and @Silly_person and @Maryyyyz are also sisters of us (and @jaybe but her account is deactivated).

That is already a big family but can of course be much bigger! ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜† lol, idk if i adopt for a wife and six children ๐Ÿ˜†, if i do........... id take Yue ore Esmanur (both very nice and friendly) as my wife, 1 of thm as my uuuhhhh daughter, Parsa (if its okay im puting it this way?!) as my son, Heart as my mother, Azmin as my lawyer, Miss Penapal as my 2d daughter..... uuuhhhhh....... (there are actually more girls to take as a daughter, then boys to take as a son......)

If you lied, we have to ban you๐Ÿ˜ณ
He moved to Chambord. It's still a good deal

He moved to Chambord. It's still a good deal

I looked on google and I like the Chรขteau de Chambord. Etienne can you buy that maybe for the PPG family? I think it is big enough. Merci beaucoup! ๐Ÿ™‚

Chambord? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I lied I moved out of Versailles 2 years ago and never updated my profile ๐Ÿ˜›
thats a pitty! i whas once near by Versaille; i whas in Tulle for buying some Sarrasin

thats a pitty! i whas once near by Versaille; i whas in Tulle for buying some Sarrasin
Tulle is far from Versailles. Maybe 4/5 hours away haha

have a question do we need to change somethign of the Family-tree if yes i would love to see the new form of it!

have a question do we need to change somethign of the Family-tree if yes i would love to see the new form of it!

Poor Sabri! ๐Ÿ˜› It will be very complex! ๐Ÿ™‚ But to help: Michael is my son and Resolve is double so can be out of the family tree. And Lawrence must decide because he has more adoption parents but if he does not choose I think that Roseee is a good choice because she interviewed him.

And Mare (LandRoverDiscovery2) makes it a bit difficult because he said that Esma-Nur or I am his wife and the other the daughter. BUT we are also cousins (and Esma-Nur and I are sisters)! But in the game everything is possible! So I think Sabri needs to get a cold water towel on his head and maybe a nice mint tea to get the tree correct! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜›

We also need to give @marba a nice position in the family! Maybe he can be the dad of the father of Michael (and @Annika2007 is the sister and @KaleTheAbyss is the brother of Michael's dad). But I am a single mom so I dont know what happened with the dad! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Like every singel mom/dad s do!