πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Adoption game πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Games

My friend in the canteen is now asking why I keep laughing! πŸ˜› But I don't know how to explain that very easy to her. Is impossible with this forum! πŸ˜ƒ

Can i take @Homokillers-PGaf as my wife and @esma_nur as our child? 🀣
Translation : Can I take my grandmother as my wife and my aunt as our child ?

The answer is no, Parsa. Your great grandfather is mad at you πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The answer is no Parsa. Your great grandfather is mad at you πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

My friend in the canteen is now asking why I keep laughing! πŸ˜› But I don't know how to explain that very easy to her. Is impossible with this forum! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†

The answer is no, Parsa. Your great grandfather is mad at you πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now I cant stop laughing!!! How do you call it in English if you have a wedding with more people?? That is you all!! πŸ˜› But in very weird family way! πŸ˜ƒ

Now I cant stop laughing!!! How do you call it in English if you have a wedding with more people?? That is you all!! πŸ˜› But in very weird family way! πŸ˜ƒ
@Yue_ I followed some of your advices on the forum and I'm updating the family tree.
But we still need some people
- Who is your partner (You chose his siblings but now you gotta choose him now! πŸ˜‚)
- Who are the parents of your partner ? (they are also Annika2007 and KaleTheAbyss's parents)
- In a message, you said that marba was my older brother. But who are our parents ?

- I also think I should move Etienne to the top of the tree since he's the founder of our website πŸ˜‰ What do you think about this ? And if you Etienne, see my message, do you agree ?

@Yue_ I followed some of your advices on the forum and I'm updating the family tree.
But we still need some people
- Who is your partner (You chose his siblings but now you gotta choose him now! πŸ˜‚)
- Who are the parents of your partner ? (they are also Annika2007 and KaleTheAbyss's parents)
- In a message, you said that marba was my older brother. But who are our parents ?

- I also think I should move Etienne to the top of the tree since he's the founder of our website πŸ˜‰ What do you think about this ? And if you Etienne, see my message, do you agree ?

Thank you Sabri!! It is too easy now so let's make it a bit more complex! πŸ˜›

- I am a single mom but want to live with @H_E_A_R_T if she divorces @Pennarossa2024. I also wanted to live with @HappyvomSee but she is the mom of @LandRoverDiscovery2 and Happy is my aunt right?

- Parsa stays the son of Pennarossa2024 and @H_E_A_R_T, but he will start his own family.

- So if @marba is your older brother, your parents are: @albertone58 (your dad) and @-Kiki- (your mom). But if we already have a different role for Kiki we need to find a new mom.

- The parents of my ex-partner who got away (poor me) are of course @Zimreta (mom) and @Chicken07 (dad). He is also the dad of Annika2007 and KaleTheAbyss.

- What do you think is a good new position for Etienne? Can we keep in the family tree that he is married with Taylor Swift (she will become a PPG member soon I hope). And we need a new person replacing Etienne's old role. So I think it is clear that should be @isyes

For anybody who does not understand everything anymore (or already for some time πŸ™‚ ) Sabri's family tree will make everything easyyyyy to understand! Because you must always remember and recognize your family. πŸ˜›

Thank you Sabri!! It is too easy now so let's make it a bit more complex! πŸ˜›

- I am a single mom but want to live with @H_E_A_R_T if she divorces @Pennarossa2024. I also wanted to live with @HappyvomSee but she is the mom of @LandRoverDiscovery2 and Happy is my aunt right?

- Parsa stays the son of Pennarossa2024 and @H_E_A_R_T, but he will start his own family.

- So if @marba is your older brother, your parents are: @albertone58 (your dad) and @-Kiki- (your mom). But if we already have a different role for Kiki we need to find a new mom.

- The parents of my ex-partner who got away (poor me) are of course @Zimreta (mom) and @rambob (dad). He is also the dad of Annika2007 and KaleTheAbyss.

- What do you think is a good new position for Etienne? Can we keep in the family tree that he is married with Taylor Swift (she will become a PPG member soon I hope). And we need a new person replacing Etienne's old role. So I think it is clear that should be @isyes

For anybody who does not understand everything anymore (or already for some time πŸ™‚ ) Sabri's family tree will make everything easyyyyy to understand! Because you must always remember and recognize your family. πŸ˜›

😱

😱

If I can understand it you can also understand it Pennarossa! πŸ™‚ It is only like a small sudoku πŸ˜›

If I can understand it you can also understand it Pennarossa! πŸ™‚ It is only like a small sudoku πŸ˜›
I want a new Italian wife🀩

I want a new Italian wife🀩

So Christine lives with me ok? Even though you have a son Parsa together. But I LOVE if Christine lives with me and we can both take care of my son Michael (Resolve). πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

Who do you want to be your Italian wife? If she is not on PPG yet, you can choose a nice Italian lady and we make her a PPG member (like Etienne who has Taylor Swift as his wife at PPG). πŸ˜›

So Christine lives with me ok? Even though you have a son Parsa together. But I LOVE if Christine lives with me and we can both take care of my son Michael (Resolve). πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

Who do you want to be your Italian wife? If she is not on PPG yet, you can choose a nice Italian lady and we make her a PPG member (like Etienne who has Taylor Swift as his wife at PPG). πŸ˜›

Does Etienne know he is Taylor Swift's Husband?πŸ€”

Does Etienne know he is Taylor Swift's Husband?πŸ€”

If he reads this forum yes! There are not so many messages here so it is very easy to follow!! And he is perhaps a secret swiftie (= a major Swift fan)! But I did not yet find out if that is true...

So who is the most nice Italian lady ever Pennarossa?

So who is the most nice Italian lady ever Pennarossa?
in Italy there have been very beautiful women like some actresses who unfortunately died: Gina Lollobrigida and Virna Lisi.

I can bring Gina Lollobrigida back alive it is not a problem! So now she is your wife!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

My lunchbreak is almost over so I will read more later! πŸ˜› But I am happy that you found Gina and she is now the stepmom of Parsa. And Christine is with me. πŸ™‚

Bruh so that means I'm Taylor Swift's Grandson πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Also, since @-Kiki- is already chosen as my wife, we need a mother for the genealogic tree

Bruh so that means I'm Taylor Swift's Grandson πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Yes so maybe you get free tickets!! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜ƒ You can give them to me if you dont want it. 🀩πŸ₯³πŸ₯³