๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Adoption game ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Games

Oh I did not expect that question in the adoption forum! ๐Ÿ˜› There is some confusion about it because they are not allowed in the class BUT nobody says something if you use it outside the class like in a break or study hour.

I dont know if study hour is the correct term in English. In Dutch it is 'tussenuur' and it means that you have for example in hour 1 a class but not in hour 2 (so that is the study hour) and a class again in hour 3. So you can use the mobile as long as you are not in the class room and nobody says something about it.

What is the rule in Germany? Can you use mobiles in school and in the class?

I think the mobile phone of Chris has been taken in Germany! ๐Ÿ˜›

@Esma-Nur: I dont think that we can ask @Sabri_KC to update the family tree! It is so complex and will take him half a day! ๐Ÿ˜›

But the game was great fun!! Thanks everybody who played along and is now belonging to our very big family. ๐Ÿ™‚

Can i take @Homokillers-PGaf as my wife and @esma_nur as our child? ๐Ÿคฃ

Can i take @Homokillers-PGaf as my wife and @esma_nur as our child? ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes of course! How that works with the family connection is not a concern now! ๐Ÿ˜› It seems that everybody can be each other's cousin, wife, son and great grandmother at the same time! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

I wasn`t online for a few days, too.
Itยดs like waking up and realising that I am married and I have a son.
But I read the forum and didn`t see any reaction of Pennarossa
regarding the suggestion of Yue having me as his wife.

So, without any nice words and some flowers there will be no marriage
anymore. Maybe the first divorce in this family. And I would take Parsa with me!!!

๐Ÿ™‚

(i hope you`ll be online more)

I dont think that we can ask @Sabri_KC to update the family tree! It is so complex and will take him half a day! ๐Ÿ˜›
Donโ€™t worry ! Iโ€™ll try to update it soon ;D

I got divorced๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I got divorced๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

So now Christine is mine!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I got divorced๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Poor Parsa who is keeping him?!

Or Parsa is now old and wise and makes a Persian kingdom in our family! So he has Mimi as his wife and you are his child Esma-Nur! ๐Ÿ˜› He wrote it above. ๐Ÿ™‚

Idk ๐Ÿค”

Or Parsa is now old and wise and makes a Persian kingdom in our family! So he has Mimi as his wife and you are his child Esma-Nur! ๐Ÿ˜› He wrote it above. ๐Ÿ™‚
a persian kingdom here in ppg? hhhhmmmm..............
how much kingdoms are we gonna get more?

too difficult for me!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ™„

too difficult for me!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ™„
yeah, for me too; i think the persian culture is vรจry difficult

yeah, for me too; i think the persian culture is vรจry difficult
this family is too difficult for me! I can't remember all the relatives๐Ÿ˜ณ

this family is too difficult for me! I can't remember all the relatives
dont you worry; you only have to remember those you wร nt to remember ๐Ÿ™‚ (i dont think รฌ remember all of them)

dont you worry; you only have to remember those you wร nt to remember ๐Ÿ™‚ (i dont think รฌ remember all of them)
let's make sure we're all cousins ๐Ÿ˜

let's make sure we're all cousins ๐Ÿ˜
good idea; we dont have a big inough house for the hรฒle familly