πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Adoption game πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Games

Sabri will help with the family tree. And this family will growwwwwwww! So Etienne must hurry up to buy the Chambord palace.

And no excuses things are too difficult or I give you all my homework for the WHOLE month. But you need to learn Dutch first.

good idea; we dont have a big inough house for the hΓ²le familly
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes we do. Etienne will take care of that. I looked on google and the Chambord palace is quite nice. So let's get that nice building!

Sabri will help with the family tree. And this family will growwwwwwww! So Etienne must hurry up to buy the Chambord palace.

And no excuses things are too difficult or I give you all my homework for the WHOLE month. But you need to learn Dutch first.

I like homeworkπŸ‘

uuuuhhhhh, sorry, but i dont want to live in a palace; rather a normal farm ore a campervan πŸ™‚

I like homeworkπŸ‘

Deal!!!! Thank you!! Grazie!!! Merci!!! Dankjewel!! Sukran!! πŸ˜ƒ

uuuuhhhhh, sorry, but i dont want to live in a palace; rather a normal farm ore a campervan πŸ™‚
I want Versailles for me! 🀣

Ok you can take care of the lands around the palace and live in the farm or a camper. That is not a problem!

I want Versailles for me! 🀣

You have to be modest. So let's go for the Chambord palace πŸ˜›

Chambord or Versailles?

Ok you can take care of the lands around the palace and live in the farm or a camper. That is not a problem!
thank you πŸ™‚, i`ll take the Iveco Daily to live in, and the Land Rover Discovery 2 as my every-day-drive car πŸ™‚

This forum is sometimes like a chatroom! πŸ˜›

Chambord or Versailles?

Chambord because I dont want Etienne to be homesick. And I think that he left Versailles for a reason to choose Chambord. He just knew that we would come and live with the whole PPG family there. So he could see the future!

Chambord because I dont want Etienne to be homesick. And I think that he left Versailles for a reason to choose Chambord. He just knew that we would come and live with the whole PPG family there. So he could see the future!
If Etienne reads, he will think we are crazy πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I think that maybe he already thinks that! πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ€ͺ

I think that maybe he already thinks that! πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ€ͺ
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I just now realize you said that after my message!! So I am crazy? πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ™„ Maybe I get a forum ban now for a year to work on inside my head!! πŸ˜―πŸ˜²πŸ™„

I just now realize you said that after my message!! So I am crazy? πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ™„ Maybe I get a forum ban now for a year to work on inside my head!! πŸ˜―πŸ˜²πŸ™„
This forum is very πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†