do you believe in gods? Everyday life and customs

I think God doesn't exist. It's a legend. A (quite harmful) legend, like all the other ones. The universe is the universe, the world is the world, a fantasy story is a fantasy story. We must be careful not to confuse the three previous things.

Edit by Bea17 .

We deny Myth but who are the living supposed to lookl up to then? Most of us have the ability to think so we are a universe in ourselves and usually follow the way of others's good example. Human intellect is silly to say we can't have any supernatural power of our own, but we do. Where's our higher belief in a god when we hold the world together ourselves through our higher telepathic effect while denying a god? We've already accepted the mobile age of phones and yet we are supposedly not able to know anything unless we see it with out two eyes.

I believe in Barbatos

I believe in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior and I believe in the one and only Catholic Church! Amen!

God is all that is and everything that is is expressing itself in every infinite possibility. What we call reality is nothing but a dream, reality is what we imagine it to be. If we go to sleep, we dream from places, from people, from other beings but all that is within our own conscious, from the conscious of the dreamer itself. Within the dream we are not in a reality. We are that reality we seem to experience. So what we like to call god is all that is, every thing in reality, every thing we imagin, every being, really everything.

I believe in God and I am a convinced Catholic Christian.

I believe in God but I don't follow any dogma or religious institution.

I don't believe in god's but I think the concept is very interesting. I mean these cultures are really old and they show us how they thought.

I´m not religious but I believe that there´s a higher power.
I believe in guardian angels. 🙂

I was raised as a Catholic. I believe in a higher power (you might call it "God" or "the Universe"), but do not adhere to any religion. But I respect people who have a different opinion when it comes to the existence or nonexistence of God (or Gods).

John1
1 In the Beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the Beginning with God.
3 All things where made by him, and without him was not anything made that was not made.
4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men
5 And the light shone in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not

I believe in God , in jesus Christ ,his death and resurrection and the holy spirit
Praise the Lord
Amen

Regardez autour de vous vous comprendrez

I believe in God. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
We are created to live in relationship with God. Jesus made this possible 🙂 He is love.
Belief in God is a deeply personal matter, and different individuals may have various reasons for their faith. The Bible provides several references that address the importance of belief in God. Here are a few biblical passages that discuss the significance of faith:

Hebrews 11:6 (NIV): "And without faith, it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."
This verse emphasizes that faith in God is essential for a meaningful relationship with Him and that believing in His existence is a fundamental aspect of that faith.

I do not believe that there is someone who created this world

in South America and Africa there are huge structures built in time immemorial, such structures are probably not so easy to build even today. People in ancient times called those builders - Gods
As the Bible says, “then the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful, and they took them for their wives, whichever one chose” (Genesis 6:2). Giants were born from these connections (Gen. 6:4).
Who is this talking about - is it not about the crew of the spaceship?
Who do we call God?

I don’t believe in a god.

God is Good
(I love the similarity of these two words )

BUT ... far too often an excuse not to get your butt out of the sofa and
wait for divine help and find an excuse for our own responsibility. Life
without consciousness (beyond mere physics), is without a doubt the
dilemma now perceived everywhere. I truely hope I may remain in my
body long enough to witness the rectification of this dilemma...

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

I believe in God. Though I make sure to do the most I can do before I ask for divine help. Same thing with science, looking for a logical explanation before assuming something must be because of God. I am a follower of Islam.