do you believe in gods? Everyday life and customs

i don't believe in gods or a god. I do believe in the Big Bang but I also know that the Big Bang coudn't just excist out of nothingness.... like it doesn't make sense

No I don't believe in god or gods. If the god create the world who created the god

No I don't believe in god or gods. If the god create the world who created the god
Same reasoning applies to BigBang. If the Big Bang created the universe, what created the Big Bang? There are also differents definition of "god" in which you can find God=universe.

-----------------
I personally tend to get closer to the concept of God the more I grasp knowledge here and there. In other words, with the time, I start to understand better Louis Pasteur's quote :
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him"

Same reasoning applies to BigBang. If the Big Bang created the universe, what created the Big Bang? There are also differents definition of "god" in which you can find God=universe.

-----------------
I personally tend to get closer to the concept of God the more I grasp knowledge here and there. In other words, with the time, I start to understand better Louis Pasteur's quote :
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him"

You don't take the matter scientific way at all. "Create" is not a factor you could apply into a scientific matter but "Cause" is. Proper question should be asked as "What has caused the Big Bang?" Quantum physics has shown us that some events have no cause at all. Things can happen randomly, spontaneously, and for no particular reason. This unpredictable and ‘causeless’ nature of the Universe is experimentally verified but has nothing to do with our inability to observe correctly – it is a fundamental property of the Universe. So, although there may have been a cause for the Big Bang that we are unaware of, modern cosmology neither defines nor requires one.

You don't take the matter scientific way at all. "Create" is not a factor you could apply into a scientific matter but "Cause" is. Proper question should be asked as "What has caused the Big Bang?"
Everybody isn't a scientist or fond in science here, so using "create" instead of "cause" is fine enough in the context; in my opinion, but maybe not satisfactory or very accurate.

Quantum physics has shown us that some events have no cause at all. Things can happen randomly, spontaneously, and for no particular reason. This unpredictable and ‘causeless’ nature of the Universe is experimentally verified but has nothing to do with our inability to observe correctly – it is a fundamental property of the Universe.
Quantum physics doesn't show such thing, it tends to show that some events apparently happen randomly, and it works fine, but there are different angles to see quantum physics and one of them is a theory saying that there are hidden variables that aren't taken in consideration and that it is the reason why it looks like it is aleatory.
Now, most (including the physicists) will assume that the quantum physics is a fine model and that the universe is probabilistic rather than universally deterministic, but to know if it is the case or not for real is another story for which the answer is certainly something we won't see soon, for the simple fact that we study a system from within (which makes the question certainly less interesting to many as well)...

So, although there may have been a cause for the Big Bang that we are unaware of, modern cosmology neither defines nor requires one.
One could be tempted to claim that there is no need for a cause in the concept(s) of God either, yet it's often an argument; and that's what I wanted to answer mostly in my previous message.
To say a bit more though, the model of the Big Bang lies within the relative generality and quantum mechanic so, yes, if you stand to these two, checking for the potential causes of the Big Bang doesn't make much sense and you're totally right, but so it is for people who believe in any kind of god(s) or almost... Be it Spinoza God or the Theogonia.

Edit by Lianshen .

I believe in Buddha.But I think he is exist.

Edit by Elea07 .

According to Budhisam there are 31 planes / types . 4 types of Hells ( animal, ghost 3 levels/types ), Humans, 6 heavens ( 6 levels/types of gods ) , 20 Bhackma levels / types ( a bhrackma is a life superior than God ) .

Edit by Dumi .

I don't really believe in a God or multiple god's/goddesses, but I am not an atheist either...

I don't think there is a god.

i don´t belive in a god or more, but if others think that gods are real, i am interested in what ther opinion is and why they belive it or why not. who know´s what could be out there that made them belive in them or even stoped beliving in them. As long as you don´t hate others or are violent because they belive something else.

i don´t belive in a god or more, but if others think that gods are real, i am interested in what ther opinion is and why they belive it or why not. who know´s what could be out there that made them belive in them or even stoped beliving in them. As long as you don´t hate others or are violent because they belive something else.
Believing or not in God, Aliens , ghost ..... are same . Some people believe princess Diana still alive and Hitler did not die in 1945 . People have rights to believe it or not. If we compare Diana and Hitler controversial cases to existence God, imagine our argument level. Our sensors are limited and universe is so big. If you want, we can have a private chat. Not to convince you God are real or not , but to talk about the limitations of our knowledge.

Edit by Dumi .

No

I believe in Allah the Almighty, but I respect other's beliefs.

I believe in God, but also I think, that there is no God. I believe, that something very clever (or lucky, I don't know) has started the Big Bang. I know, that all space was pushed into a atom-sized part, and this pseudo-atom blowed up one happy time and now this small part is the world we know. But maybe, this reality we live is not alone. Billions of billions alternative realities are just waiting to blow up or had been blown now.

I believe in God, but also I think, that there is no God. I believe, that something very clever (or lucky, I don't know) has started the Big Bang. I know, that all space was pushed into a atom-sized part, and this pseudo-atom blowed up one happy time and now this small part is the world we know. But maybe, this reality we live is not alone. Billions of billions alternative realities are just waiting to blow up or had been blown now.
That's an interesting idea! 🤔

I believe in God, but it's issue for me, the more deep Im trying to think. I believe he exist, but I'm not sure how much he cares about what he made, or what he let to be made by factors, laws and universe rights and rules he created or he let it to be created.

In less religious or mystical version, I could say that universe is conscious in some dimension, and that universe is what people consider a "God".

And I definitely don't buy the Church doctrines. I participate in church somehow, Im categorized as Catholic, and I love some traditions, stories and christmas of course, I also believe in Jesus Christ, but... Whole narration and "Hey, we speak in name of God, it's official version, and... Well, oh, You suffer? Sorry to hear, but... Seems that it's the faith that God choosed for You, and it probably have some meaning for humanity. That is why some childs are sick and all, but God cares about all of us and loves all of us".

So... Yeah. It's still something beyond our knowledge. And if God is now angry after my doubts I wrote here, then why he gave me my brain and free will, and ability to analyze the reality?

Oh, sorry, that post shouldnt be as long, I just wanted to present a bit of my thoughts in that subject.

To summarize:
God, I believe in You, but I still don't understand so many things and I don't know You as much as I would like to.

I believe in God and the Catholic Church.

Uhm nope,I'm a atheist.