do you believe in gods? Everyday life and customs

I don't believe in gods.The universe was formed by the singularity, the big bang, not by god.But I will respect people who believe in gods.

I Don, t believe in God, but I. M sure, that thoughts are material, we can rule some things in distance, if we wish...

Hi everyone, I'm glad to exchange ideas on this topic.
I believe in a creator, I imagine him as a great scientist who has control of space and time that he even created, controls and also manages the material to give life.
I start from the assumption that, if we human beings design and create things that are complex for us, we need a designer and an exemplary also for the earth and everything that surrounds us infinitely more complex than our human creations ... I am not a scientist but a I go by logic ...
I have read so much on this subject and this has made me believe even more in this creative energy that also has a name ...
what do you think?

I do believe science but I do also believe in God.

Hi. 🙂 My spiritual beliefs flip-flop multiple times each day. Overall, though... I believe in the possibility of many gods & goddesses... from many different cultures. As my moods change (from content to depressed to angry & back again), my beliefs also change -- from eclectic pagan to agnostic to atheist & back again). I believe that (at least here, in the US), we are constantly lied to about science. I also believe that those who blindly subscribe to the "dominant" religion in a given culture -- are "sheep." Basically, these people are ultra-conformists & this is one of the main problems in our society and with our religious wars.

By learning about many religions, I am able to adapt the "positives" of many religions to my own spiritual path, and yet, I am also enabled to reject their negativity & whatever doesn't work for me on a personal level. By rejecting the angry and forceful "god" who is accepted blindly by most of my countrymates, I feel that I am able to free myself and my soul from a lot of the problems in today's world. Some examples of things I avoid by rejecting this "god" include racism, mysogyny, sexism, genderism, heterosexism, narrow-minded thinking in general, a "need" to judge others & to allow other people's view of me to get in my way. Another big thing I get away from is abuse -- especially toward women & children. Oh, and also -- it allows me to believe that war is a heinous crime against humanity -- and to see what for what it really is: a sick and twisted US business involving the brainwashing of people to rape, pillage, torture & murder many innocent people -- and to make people think that genocide is okay.

Also, the rejection of the dominant "god" in my country allows me to choose a diet that works for me. Their "god" stated that it's wrong to kill -- but it's also wrong to be a vegetarian. So -- by overriding this & many other conflicting statements, I am choosing inner peace, which I hope to convert toward my goal of world peace.

Thank you for asking this question. I look forward to seeing what others believe. 🙂

I believe for 100% or even more 🥰

I believe in God. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
We are created to live in relationship with God. Jesus made this possible 🙂 He is love.

I believe in Ahura Mazda, the God of Zoroastrianism

One is God the creator of the world has created.
Hi! what convinced you of his existence?

I believe in God. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
We are created to live in relationship with God. Jesus made this possible 🙂 He is love.

what beautiful words! It is true, as the writing of the sacred bible says that thanks to the aforementioned thanks to Jesus, we have the opportunity to reconcile ourselves with the father, the creator.
I also read the Bible and in it there is so much important information also for what concerns our days, and then the creator never lies as gosué says 21:45 every promise of God has always come true and will always come true ... what do you think? .... have you ever read it in the bible?

I believe in God

what beautiful words! It is true, as the writing of the sacred bible says that thanks to the aforementioned thanks to Jesus, we have the opportunity to reconcile ourselves with the father, the creator.
I also read the Bible and in it there is so much important information also for what concerns our days, and then the creator never lies as gosué says 21:45 every promise of God has always come true and will always come true ... what do you think? .... have you ever read it in the bible?

I don't know wich chapter gosué is? I tried to translate it but i can't find it. God is faithful and He keeps every promise He makes 🙂

I don't know wich chapter gosué is? I tried to translate it but i can't find it. God is faithful and He keeps every promise He makes 🙂

ops sorry, I made a mistake to write, I refer to the book of joshua

chapter 21 verse 45

chapter 21 verse 45
Thanks for your answer 🙂 I've searched it up and it's a beautiful verse. God is a promise keeper!

I love mythology. And there are some great stories about irish, greek gods and gods of the old North but I would not say that I believe in god's or god in general.

I believe in God, but I had a hard time believing in him in my teens. I am not baptised, but I read until now the half of the bible and go by time to time in the church.

I had cathechism lessons when Å was young, but now, I believe on something you can call God, Yahvé or Allah if you like, or even an other name.I'm neither a politheist nor a monotheist. I think there is one god who created the uni/multiverse, but Å think the gods of the polytheist religions are minor antities. In brief, I believe in God, but without any religion, and maybe I'm wrong.