The truth and lies of Ukraine 政治与政府

Oh, I just love these "real facts". Guys, if you dare say you are from civilized democracies, and we are not, bring up the court case with proven facts, condemning the murderer and showing clear documented links to Putin. In legislation, there is a term "legal fact". So what are the legal facts of which you exactly know and saw the evidence? If your judicial system works, of course. Looks like the only thing that works are your media working on strict ideological orders of your goverments. Quid prodest, you know. And if you cannot bring legal facts and evidence, you base your beliefs on a hearsay. That is not the sign of a clear civilized mind. Looks lije all of you were put in some kind of fairytale, where Putin is bad Satan, there are some martyrs for freedom, democracy is your protecting God, and you are the true believers who will be saved if you ardent to your "religion" enough. Looks like the West is missing the real God and inventing a new religion with goods and bads.

由 Chinablue 编辑.

As a Chinese, tell me my opinion
First of all, NATO is a promoter of wars and massacres all over the world, which cannot be shaken. NATO is a very important promoter of the outbreak of the Russian Ukrainian war. Many people here call this war Russia's war against NATO, just like China's war against Vietnam in the last century
Then, the western world made up a lot of lies, such as the Bucha massacre, which was full of holes. But I am not surprised that Western friends will believe this. And the number of casualties and killings reported by the Ukrainian government. My God, if so, why are the Russian troops still fighting? Who are they fighting now? corpse? This is too strange. As for the rumor that the Russian army attacked civilians, it was that the Ukrainian army fought first and then let the western media report it. We can see this clearly. Don't try to deceive us.

Many have suffered famine in China during the Mao years.

The Vietnamese consider China as a bully!

由 DanielWeathers 编辑.

And what about biolabs that were discovered by Russian troops? That is the source of outbreaks of dangerous disease in Nikolaev. And there were outbreaks in Georgia too. The outbreaks of African swine feavor and bird flu is numerous in EU and Russia. Are these your presents to us to undermine the meat production economy and clear some space on European market? U.S. biolabs are in Georgia, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan - all around Russia. Go install biolabs on your own territory, ok? What are you doing in this part of the world?? If needed, we will make sure you clear away. The world is tired of your policy and ugly approach.

Many have suffered famine in China during the Mao years.

The Vietnamese consider China as a bully!

You must be kidding. Your army killed Vietnamese children, women and men with agent orange. And still you were defeated there.

Putin is a prime example of the tough guy.

Bravo, Chinablue! Most of these people are talking about emotional things. There are not a single evidence that certain did was done, but they talk about it like it is a fact! They read it somewhere in a newspaper or in Internet, and for them it's a fact! If I want to believe in something I always will find the "facts" to prove my point of view. That what western media was talking about USSR, now it's the western media repeats the mistakes of the USSR. They believe in what they are saying. Is it true or not, they don't care!

Yes, Sergey, I completely agree. And we are kind of used to that attitude from the times of USSR. And actually if you go to the Borodin panorama museum and read the French papers dating back to 1811-1812 you will be reading exactly the same crap about Russia as you would read in Wall Street Journal today. It is an existential problem, I believe.

What is funny, if you say different kind of truth, they say - it's propaganda!

Sergey, beats me! I have a U.S. man in the office who graduated from the two best universities - Harvard and Stanford. Guess what? He says all the same. And I'm like - why the hell are you, the smartest guy, having lived in Russia for 25 years, repeat all this shit like a parrott?

I see two nostalgic for the good old time of USSR. Effectively the media said a lot of negative things about communism during this period. I remember that during the seventies, for the French communists all these revelations were pure lies qualified as primary anticommunism because Russia was the ” paradise” of the workers. The end of this absurd system allowed to a lot of oppressed people to open their mouth and denounce the crimes, the arbitrary arrests, the Gulags, etc…
Sergey and Chinablue I guess you idealize this time when you were young and may be placed in the good side. Unfortunately Russia has not cleaned up its leadership team and allowed criminals to regain power to repeat the same abuses. I already know that you will reject all pictures or text against your ” God Putin” who actually attacks, lies kills and destroys.
All that I can say is that one day this war will finish and also this criminal regime. Perhaps the oppressed and the journalists will finally be able to speak and a government representative of the people will finally be able to govern your country.

Ah, the good talks and fairytales from good civilized French people. What oppressed people you speak about? Have you met them? What kind of oppression do they bear, I daresay? Do you know? Just wondering. Sergey, who is opressed in our country, tell me? I don't think I idealized soviet times, they were just differrent. Yes, many shortages in clothes or food, but perfect education free, medicine free, close to free gas, heat and water (still are all of them), guaranteed jobs formed our lives like never bad could have happenned. You know, for us USSR is just different Russia that is our Motherland. I don't understand why you think that we are ruled by some criminal gangs etc - you must be crazy to say this. We elected our government and it leads pro-Russian policy in the world, what is a problem with that? Are you seriously condemning the Russian people of not being able to elect its own government? Because we are collective idiots or what? Why the hell? And who are you to say such things? You will be cancelled immediately if you tell smth bad about the gay people. Would that be an opression or what?

Of course you think so. In the propaganda of western media, they try to make you think that Russia is a bad person, Latin Americans are criminal elites, Asians, especially our Chinese, are people who make all kinds of evil inventions, and only you Europeans and Americans are good people!
Who is the villain? Who is killing and brainwashing all over the world under the banner of freedom and democracy? The history after World War II tells us that Western politicians are totally anti human!
During the Vietnam War, we provided a lot of assistance to Vietnam. Before China started the war against Vietnam, Vietnam opened fire on China for a year, killing civilians and soldiers, and occupying our territory. We had to endure for a year before we started! Who is the devil? Is it the devil of a country that has been trying to resolve disputes by diplomatic means in the face of provocations and attacks, or is it the devil of a country that interferes in its internal affairs, sprinkles orange agent and bombards civilians on a large scale?

"Pro-Russian" and spreading word of Russia = Propaganda.

Chinablue sounds like she is a rabid, mouth-spitting, loyal propagandist exclusively for the only Russian Motherland she's ever known, lashing out her nationalistic Truths against other nations, butting head into their politics where her business does not belong, like in Ukraine... Russia is known to want to erase all traces of Ukraine and gentrify within their borders. The Jewish people have also spoke up against staying in Russia now as the anti-semitic rhetoric has been increasing against the safe haven these people once knew in Russia for refuge, but now are seeing a simply transparent imperialistic leaders of theirs act on hearsay and punish those who speak a different Ukrainian.

DWeathers, you will be overthrown completely when Russia, China and India unite. We will also welcome Africa and Latin America. And will shake all the shit out of you. Understood? And you personally is parrotting what you had read in media without being to other countries and knowing personally what is going on there. Clear out all your army bases and biolabs from the world. You are like cockroaches - everywhere.

Tough guy Putin doesn't like to lose.

Ah, the good talks and fairytales from good civilized French people. What oppressed people you speak about? Have you met them? What kind of oppression do they bear, I daresay? Do you know? Just wondering. Sergey, who is opressed in our country, tell me? I don't think I idealized soviet times, they were just differrent. Yes, many shortages in clothes or food, but perfect education free, medicine free, close to free gas, heat and water (still are all of them), guaranteed jobs formed our lives like never bad could have happenned. You know, for us USSR is just different Russia that is our Motherland. I don't understand why you think that we are ruled by some criminal gangs etc - you must be crazy to say this. We elected our government and it leads pro-Russian policy in the world, what is a problem with that? Are you seriously condemning the Russian people of not being able to elect its own government? Because we are collective idiots or what? Why the hell? And who are you to say such things? You will be cancelled immediately if you tell smth bad about the gay people. Would that be an opression or what?
My words oppress you? Sorry I only give my opinion. What does this sentence mean about the gay people?
I don’t think I’m crazy. I’m somebody very ordinary not a genius of course but I have serious reasons to think the news I receive are not totally wrong. In any case more plausible than the Russian news. Concerning the oppressed people, the problem is that the deaths haven’t a lot of occasions to speak and they were several tens of millions killed by the communist system of USSR. The summit of horror was Stalin the bigger murderer of all the times. Ukrainians were victim of this monster who planned a starvation in their country. One of the greatest genocide of history. This monster killed also all his companions of fight and regularly made killing all the killers under his orders by regular purge. He was a genius of evil. Putin is his worthy heir: A little thug entered in the KGB who learned how manipulating the population. The cruelty of the tsars followed by that of the communist regime has surely created a special mentality that push the Russian citizen to avoid to discuss what say the leaders and of course to look away from annoying things. It’s impossible for me to believe that in a democracy a man can be at the power so long time as Putin. All his opponents were murdered or imprisoned for more than twenty years. This year, Putin has just killed more than a hundred thousand young Russians in a stupid war, several thousand more have left the country not to be enrolled in the army. Russia is losing its lifeblood. This country is the bigger part of Asia yet its population is a little more that the double of France. Don’t you think there is a problem somewhere?