Manga and anime Films, music, TV

Talk about your favorite anime/manga in here, feel free to give your opinion😁

Hi! My favourite anime is dead note, I don't know why but I love it. I love Kira and L and I don't know who more. I love Attack on Titan too. In my opinion Levi and Mikasa would be the perfect couple. And I sorry for my English and my mistakes 😁

Hi, I like Death Note and SNK too. Those days, I watch Evangelion with my father.
And since last May, I can read a few mangas despite my blindness thanks to an association named Mangomics Access. They copy the texts and describe the pictures creating files on rtf. They started with mangas and they'll start comics too.
Even if it's not the topic, I'd like to ask something especially to people coming from English-speaking countries : for mangas, I prefer reading in French, because I prefer fiction in their original language, or if I don't understand it in mine. My Japanese is very poor and I didn't practise for ages, so, I prefer read in French. But for comics, do you know associations or societies adapting comics in English for blind people ? If you know also with mangas, I'm not against it. If I can't find an adapted manga in French, I don't mind reading it in English.

hey I love Haikyu! ball is life and I this show is very funny

Let's all love Lain

My favourite Manga is Naruto shippuden

I love Kakashi, Sakura and Gara

Detective Conan!

Toradora, Golden Time, Naruto, Persona 5.

Japanese style of telling the stories is really special for me. They care about the tiny details. They can show emotions like nobody else, and this is something what makes me want to live in there. Even when there is armagedon, they can narrate about it in really nice way xd

Hellsing (both)

I finished Evangelion, I'm perplexed about the end. But, I'm locked down with my father in order not to be alone, so I can watch animes with him and he describes me pictures. So Friday, we started Black Lagoon.

Dragonball over all

Can you guys recommend me some good Korean anime like The god of highschool or Tower of god?

There's so many good animess out there. Some of the ones I really like (keep in mind this is not all of them) are:

Fairy tail (i have a tattoo of Fairy Tail guild emblem), Seven Deadly Sins, Naruto, Dragonball, death note, One piece (at least so far), Ouran High School Host club, Black Butler and several of the movie's that's come from Studio Ghibli

I love sport anime! And kuroko no basket conquer my heart the most. I don't know why, maybe the reason is that was my first anime for a long time and it is a sentiment.

And I don't have any korean anime to recommend 🙁

My favourite is Baccano, Durarara!! and Kekkai Sensen! I love the thrill and comedy! I like trying to guess what will happen before it happens! 😃

My favorite anime is "The seven deadly sins".I loved it so much infact, when it wasn't available on Netflix , I watched it on particular sites...I was too curious 🙂

My faves are: anything historical fantasy like Yona of the dawn, Snow White with the red hair, or Violet Evergarden. cute ones like Is the order a rabbit? or Laidback-Camp, sports anime like haikyuu and kuroko no basket. Made in abyss was good too. And I love the cartoonish style of Little Witch academia.