Manga and anime Films, music, TV

1st Hunter X Hunter, 2nd One Piece, 3rd SNK, 4th Death Note..

GTO, DBZ, Naruto are cool but not masterpieces.

Ilove manga and anime

My favorite Anime is Attack on TITANS!!!

Anime: Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop,Kochi Kame Tokyo Beat Cops,Astro Fighter Sunred
Manga:Berserk,Pop Team Epic,Doraemon,The Firebird

One piece of course, then HunterxHunter, and DragonBall but I like also kuroko, Sword art online...

man i love all kinds of anime it really doesn't matter and mangas too i love to read so yeah and like i want to watch so many animes but ican't becausei don't have a way too yk and like my fav anime is hunter hunter MAN I JUST LOVE ALL ANIME and my boo thing is really good at playing volleyball he play at karasuno his number is 9 hehe MUAH <3

I've seen/read several, but here are some: One piece (my favorite!), SNK (I just started it but I already like it), Haikyū!!, Dr. Stone, BNHA, Black Jack (really like this one too), Ghibli Studio movies, YnN, Soul Eater, MP100, Durarara!!, JJBA, Golden Kamuy, Death Note, and many more.

Wow that's a really amazing chat 😂😍
I just finished with evangelion and wow that anime is definitely crazy. Then i love in particular Attack of titans, Black clover, bleach and fairy tail..but my favourite probably is Soul Eater..that's a really funny one. The characters have a nice personality and you can see them grow up in them ideas and ideals during the manga..unfortunatly the anime it's not nice

My favorite anime is "The seven deadly sins".I loved it so much infact, when it wasn't available on Netflix , I watched it on particular sites...I was too curious 🙂
What do you thing about the last season? Well i read the manga and that is really something, but i don't know why the last anime season it was produced in a obscene way in my opinion 🤔

I finished Evangelion, I'm perplexed about the end. But, I'm locked down with my father in order not to be alone, so I can watch animes with him and he describes me pictures. So Friday, we started Black Lagoon.
I'm agree with you pal, evangelion at the end it leaves you perplexed..i just finished the anime and well my head is spinning..what about Black Lagoon? It's one of the anime on pending in my list, would you recommend it?

Hi! My favorite manga is "my hero academia" . In anime, i really love "hunter x hunter" and "given" (the yaoi it's so beautiful!)

Hi! My favorite manga is "my hero academia" . In anime, i really love "hunter x hunter" and "given" (the yaoi it's so beautiful!)
these anime are both so good and i'm yet to read given

I've seen/read several, but here are some: One piece (my favorite!), SNK (I just started it but I already like it), Haikyū!!, Dr. Stone, BNHA, Black Jack (really like this one too), Ghibli Studio movies, YnN, Soul Eater, MP100, Durarara!!, JJBA, Golden Kamuy, Death Note, and many more.
i see that you have seen many animes and that's really cool we should talk more 🙂

I don't know if I can fit all my favorite anime and manga in one post but some that I like are Fairy tail, demon slayer, haikyuu, one piece, great pretender and so on. I recently been reading Yona of the dawn and it's really good!

I don't know if I can fit all my favorite anime and manga in one post but some that I like are Fairy tail, demon slayer, haikyuu, one piece, great pretender and so on. I recently been reading Yona of the dawn and it's really good!
one piece i still have to finish but i understand why it's one of your favoritess it is reallyy good haikyuu is ahh like idk why its soo good

oh god I love it too

Detective Conan!

hmmm it's hard to choose a favorite but I like gto its really good

Given is a really good Yaoi. But have you ever senn something like Dakaichi my number one?
Have you ever read a yaoi manga?