๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Adoption game ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Games

Idk Taylor ๐Ÿ˜‚

-_-

Idk Taylor ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think you secretly have a fan poster! BUT she is here Etienne's wife and you have Gina so you dont want a second divorce!!

Gina Is dead๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gina Is dead๐Ÿ˜ญ

No I made her alive again! And she has made a romantic lunch for you and she is very angry that you keep her waiting all the time!! You must buy extra flowers!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

No I made her alive again! And she has made a romantic lunch for you and she is very angry that you keep her waiting all the time!! You must buy extra flowers!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You have a lot of luck with women Pennarossa! You have to pay Christine the settlement and your (no longer dead) Italian wife is waiting for you and is a bit angry! ๐Ÿ™‚

You have a lot of luck with women Pennarossa! You have to pay Christine the settlement and your (no longer dead) Italian wife is waiting for you and is a bit angry! ๐Ÿ™‚
I'm going to look for a real wife and then we're going on a trip to Versailles๐Ÿ™‹

We can help you to find a real wife!! What are your wishes for her? ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh

Rose and Chris arenโ€™t my parents itโ€™s Kuba and Theodora

Are you sure?๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes we are divorced

Yes we are divorced
Very good ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Are they PPG members? This is your PPG family isyes! Is almost like real family (is only a game)! ๐Ÿ˜›

Are they PPG members? This is your PPG family isyes! Is almost like real family (is only a game)! ๐Ÿ˜›
Theodora is miss_kitty

Theodora is miss_kitty

Oh ok I did not know! Nice to meet you Theodora! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kuba Is Sir_Jacob_Meow?