πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Adoption game πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Games

That is not a problem but i would love t see one of my vintage old ca in ur garage just one i hope u have space!

I want to have a motorhome so that I can travel to various places for sightseeingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I want to have a motorhome so that I can travel to various places for sightseeingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No problem! Here is your motorhome! (Yue gives Maryyyyz keys of the motorhome at the Versailles palace)! I hope that you like it! πŸ™‚

No problem! Here is your motorhome! (Yue gives Maryyyyz keys of the motorhome at the Versailles palace)! I hope that you like it! πŸ™‚
Very very like it❀️❀️❀️

I wanna take Parsaa as my husband and ......yue as my little sister!πŸ˜›[i know the ppg family is messy again againπŸ™]

I wanna take Parsaa as my husband and ......yue as my little sister!πŸ˜›[i know the ppg family is messy again againπŸ™]

Haha poor @Sabri_KC because in the game everything is possible and the family tree will look like a mountain of mixed noodles! πŸ™‚ But it is really nice if you are my big sister Mimiiii because you are taller and I can borrow a lot of cool stuff! πŸ˜›

That is not a problem but i would love t see one of my vintage old ca in ur garage just one i hope u have space!
wdym? if i muy a garage, it has plenty of space for 1000 cars ore more πŸ˜‰

Haha poor @Sabri_KC because in the game everything is possible and the family tree will look like a mountain of mixed noodles! πŸ™‚ But it is really nice if you are my big sister Mimiiii because you are taller and I can borrow a lot of cool stuff! πŸ˜›
if thats truth, then im not sure anymore whos my wife, and who are my children πŸ˜‰

i want to buy vintage cars when i grow up and i want this part in the game too so i will pretend i have a really old vintage car which i would love to put into ur garage if thet is Ok!

i want to buy vintage cars when i grow up and i want this part in the game too so i will pretend i have a really old vintage car which i would love to put into ur garage if thet is Ok!
a VW Golf Rabbit is not sΓ² old (altough i like itπŸ™‚)

i will have another one wait i ll show u!

https://www.gallery-aaldering.com/de/mercedes-benz-280-se-35-automatic-1972/ Something like this or even older and more expensive!

but u need to caree a lot abt them if somthing happens them i will be destroyed and will destroy ur garage!

but u need to caree a lot abt them if somthing happens them i will be destroyed and will destroy ur garage!
oc! i`ll put them in a good safe, and probably loose he keys πŸ˜‰

oc! i`ll put them in a good safe, and probably loose he keys πŸ˜‰
i will have the 2nd keys but that is not a problem!

and dont forget i ll maybeee get one Noremal car from u!

and dont forget i ll maybeee get one Noremal car from u!
from me you`ll get a 1976 Land Rover Defender, ore a Chevrolet Corvette πŸ˜‰

yayy and if spmething happens to them u can let me clean the cars and the milkmachine