πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Adoption game πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Games

Don't worry, people are talking about houses and rooms now, not relatives.
Okk

I think half of PPG is in the family tree! πŸ˜› If not...we have a lot of space in the Versailles palace! So drop and adop(t)...dont pronounce the t so it rhymes! πŸ˜ƒ
Good one lol

Is he family death or why is no one for almost a month now not here?!

Is he family death or why is no one for almost a month now not here?!
No, the family lives on… πŸ˜‚

And I want to add some ppl to the family: @Heavenson @Fleurke (=>as my aunt PLAESE!), @dongzhao @jiijii04, @Jujupizzabread__-

Haha everybodyyyy is welcome Mulanyyy @Esma-Nuryy!! There are just sooo many forums it is difficult to keep up!! When i logged in i had more than 40 forum messages i did not read yet for what i was subscribed and i was like πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« But it is fun!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

But everybody can adopt anyone in this forum!! πŸ™‚

And I want to add some ppl to the family: @Heavenson @Fleurke (=>as my aunt PLAESE!), @dongzhao @jiijii04, @Jujupizzabread__-
Thank you @Esma-Nur i will always be your auntie on internet

No, the family lives on… πŸ˜‚

Haha @Sabri_KC I think you need a huge family picture of who is adopted by whooo!!!! πŸ˜›

and I want that one person is my cousin!

and I want that one person is my cousin!
πŸ€”

πŸ€”
i forgot his name .. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜…πŸ˜… when i remember i ll tell! But can we please get a new Familytree? PLEASE πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί (PUPPY EYES ULTRAAAAA PROOOO MAXXXX!)

Hello everybody I'm not Esmanur but dongzhao (she used my pic!!!πŸ˜‚)

hahah I even thaught that me hahahahah

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

what

what
Familytree

hahah I even thaught that me hahahahah
To be honest, I also thought that you were me at first hhh

To be honest, I also thought that you were me at first hhh
now i changed it is tooo confuseing!