πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Adoption game πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Games

Poisend Tomatoes to kill all of the ppl who laught abt her!

I dont want to kill anybody with poison but i am a good tomato thrower I think. So laugh and splash the tomato hits you!

I dont want to kill anybody with poison but i am a good tomato thrower I think. So laugh and splash the tomato hits you!
At some ppl (just in case) u lΓΆ put poison

I'm 1.53 m but with shoes i think 1.54 m πŸ™

Nobody is allowed to laugh or i throw a tomato πŸ…

is a mouse

Or a kid who will grow 15 cm in next two years πŸ™‚

is a mouse

I am not a mouse! But you are a giraffe!! πŸ¦’

You get the first tomato @isyes πŸ…πŸŽ―

I am not a mouse! But you are a giraffe!! πŸ¦’

You get the first tomato @isyes πŸ…πŸŽ―

tomato didn’t reach me from down there

Or a kid who will grow 15 cm in next two years πŸ™‚
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

My friends @Esma-Nur and @Nana232 were lifting me up on their shoulders so i hit you from above with a tomato! And Pennarossa has a box full of tomatoes! πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… They are all Yue's army! So we win! Yayyy πŸ˜›

Why my son left u?

Why my son left u?
Because You have been horrible father -.-

Because You have been horrible father -.-
You are probably a horrible father in law ☺

You are probably a horrible father in law ☺
I am afraid You couldn't be more right about that 😭 please my children forgive me

I am afraid You couldn't be more right about that 😭 please my children forgive me
It's okay, it was the decision between Yue and my son. So it's not our fault. Besides the divorce, I hope our relationship as best friends is not broken.
😁

Wowwww @Chicken07 and @WisentVincent you really did homework with the game and read all the chats or sabri's family tree!!! I am very impressed misters! πŸ˜›

It's okay, it was the decision between Yue and my son. So it's not our fault. Besides the divorce, I hope our relationship as best friends is not broken.
😁

Your son left me when i was alone at the hospital to get the baby!! And to make it more bad the doctor who helped with the baby said i talk too much and must be quiet so he can watch footbal on tv! So it is a sad story like drama tv on netflix or viki!

Wowwww @rambob and @WisentVincent you really did homework with the game and read all the chats or sabri's family tree!!! I am very impressed misters! πŸ˜›
Oops im I’m the clouds

Oops im I’m the clouds
I remember meli each time. Oops help