πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Adoption game πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Games

Or Emmi1711 maybe my child???

YES

YES

Emmi you were not yet in the family tree?? omg sorry!!

You should of course be in the tree!! I mean of course the family. I thought we already had you there in the beginning. πŸ™‚

BUT you are of course from the PPG family so good that you are now Kotyaka2023's child!!

Emmi you were not yet in the family tree?? omg sorry!!

You should of course be in the tree!! I mean of course the family. I thought we already had you there in the beginning. πŸ™‚

BUT you are of course from the PPG family so good that you are now Kotyaka2023's child!!

No problem lol at least iβ€˜m in now πŸ’ͺ

No problem lol at least iβ€˜m in now πŸ’ͺ

Of course you should be in!! Now you have already been adopted otherwise I would like you as my sister maybe but we already have a LOTTTT of people so i dont know who else we forgot by accident. But I dont want to stress Sabri πŸ˜›

Guys Δ° want @Silly_person asmmy adopted daughter OR as my sibling!

Guys Δ° want @Silly_person asmmy adopted daughter OR as my sibling!

I see in the family tree that Silly_Person is not married or has kids so that should be possible! So if she is ok with that we can move her name to be your daughter! At the moment she is already your and my sibling!! Check: https://imgur.com/a/jbtbdJY

I want adopt @Chris-2011

I want adopt @Chris-2011

Very good idea Celeste! Is he your husband or son? πŸ™‚

My s

Very good idea Celeste! Is he your husband or son? πŸ™‚
He's my son πŸ˜ƒ

this family has two hundred thousand members. Chambord Castle is too small!😭

this family has two hundred thousand members. Chambord Castle is too small!😭

We can take the whole town! It becomes PPG village de Chambord πŸ˜›

We can take the whole town! It becomes PPG village de Chambord πŸ˜›
I don't know if Etienne will agreeπŸ˜³πŸ€”

I don't know if Etienne will agreeπŸ˜³πŸ€”

We can convince him! We will get something he likes a lot and he says yes of course. πŸ™‚

We can convince him! We will get something he likes a lot and he says yes of course. πŸ™‚
Etienne will ban us all😳

Etienne will ban us all😳

So what would work and be suitable?

So what would work and be suitable?
all the castles of the Loire valley, 300

all the castles of the Loire valley, 300

Ok so that is not a problem. Let's get those! So everybody has an own castle right?

Ok so that is not a problem. Let's get those! So everybody has an own castle right?
Yes!