French fries or onion rings? Anything and everything

Ironic because French fries aren't French 😭🤪

Don't say that to people from North of France... Plus some French could eventually argue that Belgium is a region of France that doesn't know it... yet :v

As for your question, Fries, and I'd take calmar rings isntead of onion to go with it.

Maybe the French North is a region of Belgium and the French don‘t know it yet 😂

Ironic because French fries aren't French 😭🤪

Don't say that to people from North of France... Plus some French could eventually argue that Belgium is a region of France that doesn't know it... yet :v

As for your question, Fries, and I'd take calmar rings isntead of onion to go with it.

Maybe the French North is a region of Belgium and the French don‘t know it yet 😂
I'm afraid that if something like this happened, French would mock Belgians at least twice as much as they already do, uhuh

French don't mock Belgian anymore, or at least not as they used to do so. It's more than 10 years, maybe 15 since I didn't hear a joke about Belgians.

French don't mock Belgian anymore, or at least not as they used to do so. It's more than 10 years, maybe 15 since I didn't hear a joke about Belgians.
Certainly it's not as popular as before, but it still exists. Mockery changed as well, but the stereotype of the Belgian dude still remains, even if it's more lighthearted that it used to be and not serious at all. Maybe you just don't hear it in your social circle.

Yummy!

French fries any day!

Really? What kind of fries?

Curly fries are my favorite probably, but wedges ftw (wedges aren't considered fries but whatever)

Curly fries are my favorite probably, but wedges ftw (wedges aren't considered fries but whatever)

what kind of fries? I love the Belgian fries, which are two times fried in beef fat. Super delicious! The friture-cultur in Belgium is unique! Real tasty! 🙂

I would say sweet potato and fast food fries are my favorites.

😃

what kind of fries? I love the Belgian fries, which are two times fried in beef fat. Super delicious! The friture-cultur in Belgium is unique! Real tasty! 🙂

Never had em!

Fried fishes are good too. When I was a child, I used to fish in rivers with my famillies. We fished catfishes, gojons, perches Canada, sunperches (I don't know if thats the good terms in English). So we ate them in a court-bouillon or fried with lemon.

Same

French fries without hesitation 🙂

I much prefer Dutch croquettes 😊😆

Great question but I have to say French fries forever too ♡

I much prefer Dutch croquettes 😊😆
Yes, that fine too! I am getting hungry 🙂

Samosa?

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.