what were your beliefs when you were little? Anything and everything

When I was small :
- I thought that when it was night at home, it was night all over the planet
- I thought when a cartoon ended, the characters were hiding behind my television. So one day I decided to check it out behind my television... A part of my child universe crumbled down... XD

What about you guys ? I'm curious 🙃

Edit by Sabri.KC .

I always thought that my body was just one big bag of blood the food would float in. So if you would hurt/cut yourself you would have to put a bandage on as quick as possible to stop yourself from deflating.

As probably many children, I thought seeds could grow inside of me. I was very worried about that.
I also though China would be on the other side of the world. I am very bad at geography but... I am pretty sure its not the case.
Because of that thought, I always had the imagine of Germany being on top of the world, and China being on the bottom of it (and the people there being upside down) in my mind. I knew that there are north and south pole and where they are, but I had these two images coexisting. For some reason. xD

I thought that if I stepped on the cracks in the pavement, the whole ground would split open

I thought that some little people lived in the radio.

when I was little, I thought that the cartoon character Dora was real and she lived in the television. and when I found out that she wasn't real, it was a big shock for me 😂

I used to think that high transmission towers were the God. They must have been so since they seemed mightier than anything around.

Until my 4, I believed that everyone but me had the super power to know what happened in front of them without touching anything. After that, I understood that I just didn't have one of the 5 senses: sight.

when I'm small
i believed in Santa .
and i throught that all living thing came from eggs.

I used to believe there was a monster under my bed or inside my wardrobe, ready to eat me in case I wouldn’t cover my entire body with a blanket 😂

I used to believe that everytime I would lose a tooth that the "tooth fairy" would grant me a ton of money.

I used to believe there was a monster under my bed or inside my wardrobe, ready to eat me in case I wouldn’t cover my entire body with a blanket 😂

I use to believe in this too, actually. 😂

Even now? 😂

Even now? 😂

It's best to have some safety precautions, just in case. 😂

Edit by Echirise .

Even now? 😂

It's best to have some safety precautions, just in case. 😂

I totally agree with you 😂. It never hurts to be provident, right? I sometimes still ask that to myself, ahah.

I believed that everyone was good. I believed that our Government leaders were honest, and cared about our wellbeing. I believed that we would be traveling to other planets in spaceships. I thought the world would be a peaceful place.

I believed there is God in every living and non-living subjects, because that's what I was taught growing up. If my mind is pure enough and I pray real hard, God will emerge from any of those subjects around me. -_-

i thought everyone was fake.Only i was true.I'm just a brain wired to simulate sensations, and everything is electrical