what were your beliefs when you were little? Anything and everything

i thought everyone was fake.Only i was true.I'm just a brain wired to simulate sensations, and everything is electrical
I thought this too

When I was little, I thought there was a time when everything was just black and white because of the old black and white movies and photographs πŸ˜ƒ

I believed the world would end on new years 2001. It was all over the news...big opions from little pepole and know it alls.
I saw billbords wispers from family magazine covers and teachers.I had panic attacks for a whole year befor panic attacks was even a thing.
I worried to the point it made my parents angry
So angry at my constant need for constant reassurance i was told it was going to be my biggest fear (an asteroid) and that Was extremely traumatic. I was up all night on new years running from house to house warning pepole of the incoming doom it was a living nightmare
Well the world did end.
For me anyway and i no longer feared death and to ignore ignorance on tv and at home.
Even when 9/11 occurred a year later i no longer worried. I am a hindu priest now anc i welcome death (Death is the end of evil)
I have no fear in my heart only Love.

I thought I was the only one on Earth who can see, and everyone saw things from my point of view πŸ˜‚ I worried about them getting hurt because they didn’t see what they were doing 😭

I thought that the sun and the moon, the stars were on earth and trees had to be constructed, until somebody told me this is not the way it is

I used to think a couple of funny things:
- Actors/Actresses/Dancers used to sing song and dance simultaneously πŸ˜‚ (I'm sure everyone must have had this belief atleast once!)
- The moon used to keep following me as I was "Chanda mama's" favourite πŸ˜… (Until I learnt about rotation and revolution)
- A plant would grow inside my stomach if I swallowed a seed 😭 (The relief after knowing it isn't true is like aaaaaahhhhhh)
.... And that's all I can think of now, will definitely add some more if I can remember

- Actors/Actresses/Dancers used to sing song and dance simultaneously πŸ˜‚ (I'm sure everyone must have had this belief atleast once!)
- The moon used to keep following me as I was "Chanda mama's" favourite πŸ˜… (Until I learnt about rotation and revolution)
- A plant would grow inside my stomach if I swallowed a seed 😭 (The relief after knowing it isn't true is like aaaaaahhhhhh)
.... And that's all I can think of now, will definitely add some more if I can remember

Lollll these were my beliefs too!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chanda mama is too much for 2 guysπŸ™‚

Ikr πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£

?

?
The chanda mama thing feel weird for 2 people...

?
I didn’t take it as β€œChanda mama” but I was indeed confused when the moon was following me literally everywhere πŸ˜‚

huh?

?
Even some of my friends in my school had this belief... we used to have fights of who was chanda mamas most favorite πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£ in kg or 1