In which countries did you go in your dreams ? Anything and everything

Sometimes, we can DREAM of traveling to another country, and more particularly when we are cosmopolitan...

I went in a lot of countries IN MY DREAMS which are :
France (naturally)
Germany
Poland, Belarus, Russia, Uzbekistan
UK
United States
Colombia
Turkmenistan
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Iraq
Algeria and Tunisia
Israel and Palestine
Lithuania
Hungary

(1 line per dream)

And you ?

Edit by Sabri.KC .

America, france,

USA, Argentina or Brazil

America, Italy and sometimes Spain

In my dreams? I haven’t dreamt of going to any specific country lately, however I would be traveling all over the world 😄

When I was 5, I dreamed I was in Spain. And I went there the next summer.
When I was 11, I a few times dreamed I was in India.
And when I was in high school, I often dreamed I went to Japan (in modern times or feodal times).
Now, when I sleep, my dreams can bring me on other planets, in space or in different universes.
In one of them, I was on a planet of what they called the First Universe. I took a boat from the Mebian Islands in the South of the Seventeen Kingdoms and the Eleven Empires. Pirates attacked us before we arrived to the continent. They took me because they knew why I was there. They helped me to go to the North of the continent, by see way.
When we arrived, I had to cross the forest of Shirana, to go to the Dark Olkur, in order to enter into the cold caverns of Ankemuhr, place of nightmares. I had to go in someone's nightmare in order to take a key and bring it back to my employer.
No, I didn't smoke.

I have three country that I dream to go: italiy, Germany and Ireland

America

Ásgard. Well, I'd not waste the "dream ticket" for a place I could visit for real.

Wow, I'd never thought about this! I don't think I have dreamt about travelling to other countries, but I can't remember properly. What I remember is that I am in another country, normally in a place where I've already been, and I just live a similar life there, as in, the same things happen... I will definitely be more observant in the next days, to see if I dream of another place.

In my dreams I go the greatest country in the history of the world... The United States of America ❤🤍💙

India

I don't recall any specific dreams of going to another country. I might have dreamed I was in India when I was actually there. However I might have dreamed about being there after having returned to home. I do have a dim recollection of a possible dream about that, but I might be mixing it up with a dream my wife had that she told me about. She and one of my sons came over for a few weeks while I was there.

The countries I currently dream of going to are in no particular order:

South Africa
China
Japan (I went there when I was 14 for 2 weeks but I'd like to go again)
Vietnam
Singapore
Australia (I went there for 2 weeks in 2005 but I'd like to go again)
New Zealand (I went there for a week in 2005 but would like to go again)
Chile
Brazil
Madagascar
Egypt (I'd love to go there but I'm concerned about the current political climate)
Ethiopia (I'm concerned about the political climate there as well)
Croatia

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones off of the top of my head.

Edit by PolyguySJ .

Ásgard. Well, I'd not waste the "dream ticket" for a place I could visit for real.
I would also choose Ásgard but I’d choose it so I could go see Loki.

Japan

In my dreams, i go to the wounderful World of Peace and harmonie. I think thats Hollywood for all of us

I really visualized that I was in Luxembourg
I dreamed that I was in Scandinavia
I thought of having a female friend of France
I love Israel
I like New Zealand

I dreamt about England (: