Do you discriminate against Gay? Anything and everything

No,of course

I hope not! 👌🏼👌🏼I have many gay friends! In America most people have no problem with that

absolutely not indeed, I support the LGBT community

No, not all, it would be a disgusting as well as a narrow-minded thing to do. We are in 2020. It’s time that we all respect the other people’s sexual orientations, skin colors, nationalities, etc... 😄

I think homosexual is fine. I have met so many lesbians or gays online, some of them are nice. I will not disturb them unless they try to persuade me to become one of them. If they do this, I will be mad at them.( I am 100% straight).

I am highly opposed to discrimination of any kind. Some of the nicest people I've met are Lesbian or Gay. I really think that people should get along with each other. We're all the human race, it doesn't matter if someone's different, we should embrace difference.

Absolutely not. I'm bisexual, and would never think of discriminating against people like myself. It's wrong, and shouldn't be happening

No, not at all. We all live our own lives and we all go to our own graves, so they should also have the freedom to live how they want to. As long as nobody says anything to me, then I’m fine.

Edit by lemondrop .

Oh no not at all !
I also want to be in the crew !
Please accept me in the convers, I hope I've replied the right answer without any nuances at all !
Let hear together, if someone will be wrong, bad and dissenting ! And may God send him to Hell !

Edit by Verenius .

Je suis contre la discrimination envers les gays et les lesbiennes (transgenres, ...). J'aime même beaucoup le milieu gay.

No, not at all, why would you ask that? I'm a supporter of the LGBTQ+ Community and I don't think anyone should be discriminated because of their sexuality, skin colour, religion or whatever. We're all humans in the end🤗

no of course!!! I'm bisexual and I have a friends gay!!!
I like it!!!

No, not at all.

That isn't an opened question. Unless someone is an opened fascist, s/he'll answer no, even if against the idea. I hard a lot of times things like "I'm not an homophobic person, but it's wrong". Personally, I'll answer no to this question, but I'll go farest. We have to accept them and through away the obscurantism. I myself had sexual relationships with men, even if finaly, I disliked it. But I'll defend the LG,TQI+ middle, and I even want to go to the next Gay Pride.

No, of course not. I'm lgbtq myself

no, of course. I am a part of LGBT+

It's a pretty weird question to ask actually because all people will answer in the same way

No never