Do you discriminate against Gay? Anything and everything

Gay is Okey

no

It's a pretty weird question to ask actually because all people will answer in the same way
true

It's a pretty weird question to ask actually because all people will answer in the same way
Let's make you wrong then:

I absolutely discriminate gays and not only them, but the whole LGBT gang and many other groups. Not only that, I think most of you do the same but fail to even realize it.

Let's make you wrong then:

I absolutely discriminate gays and not only them, but the whole LGBT gang and many other groups. Not only that, I think most of you do the same but fail to even realize it.

🙂 At least you are being respected for your opinion here.

Exactly, if I'd state my own opinion, I'd be called a homophobe (always happens to me when I say it).

I mean I hate being offended so I'm mostly silent about LGBT

Like recently people have been really hateful to anyone who says against LGBT.
I really dislike this movement and its people. It ruins our society and from a religious point of view, it's very sinful.

I guess you're Protestant?

I see. Because the two main confessions of Christianity: Orthodox and Catholicism are strictly against LGBT. The same goes for Islam.

Leviticus 18:22
Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
Romans 1:32
Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Does it really?

It wasn't God, it was the people and the Satan themselves.

of course not.. I think discrimination is just unfair

It wasn't God, it was the people and the Satan themselves.
I don't know, I'm confused.

NO! I can’t say I’m gay, I just do a lot of gay stuff

Nein, ich diskriminiere nicht. Sexuelle Orientierung ist etwas sehr persönliches. Am Arbeitsplatz oder bei oberflächlichen Bekanntschaften hat das Thema nichts zu suchen.

There is nothing biologically unusual about a homosexual act of pseudocopulation. Many species indulge in this, under a variety of circumstances.
Desmond Morris - Zoologist