This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

What do you think of russia? Politics and governments

What is interesting. I understand that Russian and Western propaganda does the job which is has to produce. What it is producing? Hate! Nothing more. Try to say that you love Russia and you'll be outcast. Try to say that you agree with Putin and be ready for stones. Lots of stones! Why? Is it a mystery? Oh no, it's not a mystery. It's actually very simple. Oligarchs are fighting for the market. Surprise? Didn't you know? Or what is that? Do you really hate Russians? Why? Why do you do this? Simple. Somebody is telling to do so! And guess who?

Oh my gosh...

What is interesting. I understand that Russian and Western propaganda does the job which is has to produce. What it is producing? Hate! Nothing more. Try to say that you love Russia and you'll be outcast. Try to say that you agree with Putin and be ready for stones. Lots of stones! Why? Is it a mystery? Oh no, it's not a mystery. It's actually very simple. Oligarchs are fighting for the market. Surprise? Didn't you know? Or what is that? Do you really hate Russians? Why? Why do you do this? Simple. Somebody is telling to do so! And guess who?
My government, the school system, even some of my family told me to hate Russians. And I did not. Somehow they couldn't brainwash me because I knew better. I knew the truth I knew to judge people by content of their character not where they were from or their nationality.

Thank you, CarolUSA. Unfortunately, there are not so many people like you. It's easier to hate than to love.

Thank you, CarolUSA. Unfortunately, there are not so many people like you. It's easier to hate than to love.
It's convenient for most people to hate in the short term. I learned the hard way as the years went by that hating and staying angry too long at a given time was bad for my physical health, mental health, and the way I related to people in general personally and globally.
Your thoughts and experiences are understandable.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

It doesn't necessarily have to do ONLY with Russia, but I'll say it anyway:

"The effort to hate is much bigger than that to love. People who
love blossom and those who hate get bogged down much faster... "

Love & Light
for ALL nations

True 😌

It doesn't necessarily have to do ONLY with Russia, but I'll say it anyway:

"The effort to hate is much bigger than that to love. People who
love blossom and those who hate get bogged down much faster... "

Love & Light
for ALL nations

You should say this words to Ukrainians: It’s easier to love Russians rather than hating them. After all the massacres and destructions I’m sure they are not in love with Russians
Ok Russia is a wonderful country with adorable inhabitants and of course it is very naughty to hate them. Yet it is clear that for decades or even centuries Russia was always has been subjected to the most cruel regimes that have never taken into account the well-being of the people and were always a threat for the neighboring countries which were often victims of bloody invasions. For the future and a quieter world. It would be judicious after this war to dismantle this too big country and give freedom to all ther republics of the Russian Federation under the domination of friends of Putin. It’s not a question of love or hate, just an idea to prevent a new dictator from using the potential of this huge country to sow terror.

anil, first of all, it might sound strange, but Ukrainians don't have any problems in Russia. More than that, many of them fleeing to Russia now. I don't think that anybody in a sane mind would go willingly to the enemy. It would not make any sense. So, I guess it's the answer how can Ukrainians and Russians live together. Problem is the people who are trying to push one nation on another. Another thing is - don't you think that it's up to Russians to decide which government to like and which to dislike. You know anil, don't trust everything what is your media is telling you.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Lir_Elhan, you are right. Nowadays nobody can be sure of what is going on. What is scary? Western media is trying to present that it's a crazy Putin is to blame. Some lunatic? What about Xi? Is he also a lunatic? I don't think so. Stronger Russia, stronger China is a threat to the West. Isn't it? So, why pretend? It has nothing to do with communism, it has nothing to do with democracy. It has nothing to do with the dictatorial Russia. It's about interests. Pure people have to die for the interests of reach people. So, as a title - do you love Russia? What do you think of it? Do you love China? Do you love the USA? We have to kick an ass of stupid people. People a same everywhere. Rich people a same everywhere too. Like criminals, they are very cleaver, smart! They are very talented to make some problems in favor of their own interests.

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Indeed that sounds very strange: Ukrainians have no problems with Russians. You are not afraid to say such bullshit. Even you don’t believe what you say.
Yes Russians should have the right to choose the government they like. They had never this choice. In Russia the elections are rigged and opponents systematically eliminated
Russians are preparing a big offensive, If Ukrainians wait them with love and flowers they will be crushed mercilessly and the survivors will become slaves at new. No there is not almost unlimited possibilities. You win or you lose. Putin is actually rehabilitating Stalin who was the worst murderer of all the times. I don’t call that a sign of love.
For a long time Western information has been more confirmed than Russian propaganda. Sergey, this should be a hint to think about a bit

anil, it's a theory what you are saying. I can give you a simple example. Just a hypothetical example. Ukraine and most of the western governments are saying - Russia has to give back Crimea to Ukraine. I think you are thinking the same? So, lets go and ask people of Crimea do they want to go back to Ukraine? Will they be asked this question? So, what do you think, do we have to ask them this question or it's none of their business? The West will decide what to do with them? Do people have the right to have their opinion? Or we just push them to Russia and give Crimea back to Ukraine? Why Crimean people don't want to live with Ukraine? Did you ever put this question? Why people of Donbass don't want to live in Ukraine? So, we don't know many things. We don't know what it will be. We don't know how this situation will be resolved yet. And certainly giving to Ukraine more and more weapons will not solve the problem.

I know enough about the Russian electoral system to tell you that with such methods even France could become an Russian territory. Your demonstration about the opinion of Ukrainians has no value. You are on the side of fraudsters. All these rigged referendums prove nothing. We already know for example that Putin will be elected one more time if he is not dead or ousted by a coup d’état. It is also certain that in the event of a Russian victory the Ukrainians will vote unanimously to be Russian citizens. I’m more and more persuaded that this dramatic situation can only be resolved by a victory for Ukraine. Putin showed that he doesn’t want to negotiate.

anil, it's a strange argument. I can tell the same thing about France. Why Macron still in power? Do French people voted for him? Why then they so upset? You don't have democracy in France. And more than that, it's not about Putin. Some people say if Putin will go, do you think it will be better? I am not so sure. The other one, who will come instead of Putin. might be more radical. So, it's not about Putin. It's about more complicated things. I knew it long, long ago. It's just the logic of hostility. When you trying to get tougher on opponent, he is trying be tougher too. It's a war logic. And that's what's going on now.

Itsnaimb, it's not your war you know, but you have to pay the price. Is it fare? It's not. Does it make any sense? No! But we will fight! For what? For NAZI Ukraine! Why do you have to fight for it? Who knows and who cares? Big boys know what they are doing. Do they? I think these big boys don't know anything more than we do. But you have to pay for everything. Why? Because big boys know better!
I Don't want to be rude or sum, but saying Nazi Ukraine? Idk, I know we all pay the price of this situation what the world is currently going tru, but it is like why does Putin want Ukraine so badly, and I know that Russian people don't like the people of Ukraine, but they aren't Nazi's in my eyes. And I don't know how the situation is in Russia and Ukraine atm. I have a Ukraine girl neighbour and she told me what she went tru and if the Russians would knew that.. because I hope that I don't need to go tru that.

anil, it's a strange argument. I can tell the same thing about France. Why Macron still in power? Do French people voted for him? Why then they so upset? You don't have democracy in France. And more than that, it's not about Putin. Some people say if Putin will go, do you think it will be better? I am not so sure. The other one, who will come instead of Putin. might be more radical. So, it's not about Putin. It's about more complicated things. I knew it long, long ago. It's just the logic of hostility. When you trying to get tougher on opponent, he is trying be tougher too. It's a war logic. And that's what's going on now.

Macron was elected by the majority of French. From The bigger cities to the more little village the vote was controlled by persons from all the opinions. Of course there is always people not happy of the result of the vote and France didn’t become paradise with the election of Macron. In all the cases he can’t be president more than two consecutive terms and there is always a possibility to change. According to you if Putin is changed by another president that could be worse. I don’t see who could be worse than Putin to lead Russian. He is at the head of Russian since more 20 years and made last year dying more than 175000 young Russians with his stupid war and scared out of the country a big number of active persons while Russia has demographic problems. So of course: It’s about Putin. He is, him and his friend like parasite who controls and takes advantage of its victim who is the Russian people.

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.