This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

What do you think of russia? Politics and governments

When it comes to the Russian government,Putin continued his policy of "de-communization," blaming both the Bolsheviks and Lenin for his political failures. Workplace conditions across Russia are increasingly tense, political freedoms are curtailed and reactionary tendencies are growing stronger. The military defeats of seizing and then abandoning land meant that the local population would face Nazi reprisals... The Russian leadership has always tended to make common cause with imperialism and fascism. In the most recent example, Russia swapped captured leaders of the Nazi Azov battalion for ordinary Russian soldiers who had been captured, as well as Medvedchuk, an oligarch who is a friend of Putin's -- the ideological base of the Russian authorities had completely putrid!

Russians like MariaShirvani are terrorists
omg pls don't say that,the world is crazy,there's already enough prejudice and hatred

Macaronsuki75, exactly the logic of NATO generals! I remember one of NATO generals was crying - tanks, tanks, tanks! Russian tanks are coming! And then he just jumped into the window and died. It's crazy.

The Russians provoked the war by pretending that the Ukrainian president is a Nazi when he is a Jew... The Russians killed more than 180,000 Ukrainians and the whole world economy exploded. There is no excuse and stopped saying that it is because of NATO when there was nothing signed before the war. Russians never smile and if anyone says war or invasion they can get 15 years in jail. The Russians will use the words special operation or peacekeeping as they kill Ukrainians who have done nothing against Russia.
Well...in a sense, Ukraine's ultra-nationalist reactionary regime is also a form of Nazism,but indeed,aggression against a sovereign country is unacceptable

GCB_RedStar, where all the people of the world have been when NAZI for 8 years were killing servilian people of Donbass? Did they like it? Where all these people have been? Did they sleep? And what is now? Did they woke up?

Russians like MariaShirvani are terrorists
So basically, what you're saying is, 160 million people are terrorists because of the government actions? Did propaganda in your country really change your mind that much? I can also say then, oh, all Americans are terrorists because the USA had done intervention in lots and lots of countries and killed far more people than Russia in it's entire history.But nobody says that because the US goverment is one thing and the Americans are another. Respect all cultures!

"Governments may be brandits,people never."

Russia is a Nemesis for the world like a Yin and Yang or at least they still try to keep a counter argument to always have some abnoxious complaint to object to the world order. I think now Russia is irrelevant financially and politically.

I think the idea going arround that Russian women are very beautiful but age quickly is not very true to me as I have not seem that happen through my own eyes.

I think if Russia had not corrupted the political minds of developing nations then the world would not be so twisted as it is now against OUR ideals. I think North Korea has been the worst case of Russia interference because That country is gloomy and dead like the house of a witch, where the trees are all wilted, the sky is dark and crows hang out. Everything young nation is like a naive child's mind that Russia plays tricks on and leaves as a rabid autocracy later.

Gorbachav or Gorbi was a great man and ironically a lame man in his hameland of ignorants who need a leader like him again to pull their heads out of where the sun does not shine. Russia's people are too arrogant and proud to be the peace maker nor can they say good points about the world. Never underestimate the Russian people's interest to tell you when the sky is cloudy.

What can I say different than what I've said before? I wish that Russia would leave the world alone and stop making a stir up and living off of the victim card with an enemy they always need to have. If there was some unlikely event of space invaders landing on earth and then we'd really be making up and joining resources than picking fights.

Once there was a great moment in history when Russia could afford to play the game and manipulate great nations to their muses; but now's the time when their words become lame but not tame!

I think you don't know your country well. During the wars against the North Koreans, the Chinese, the USSR, Laos, Vietnam, Lebanon, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, there were a lot of journalists. It was the image war that won, but all the other wars provoked by the Americans, journalists were not authorized to film, such as the war in the Congo, against Cuba, against Iran, against Panama, against Iraq, against Somalia, against Bosnia-Herzegovina, against Haiti, against Yugoslavia, against Afghanistan, against Iraq again, against Pakistan, against Somalia, against Libya, against Syria. Let's not forget that Americans have fought wars just for money and do not ban guns because they are killers. George W. Bush declares, in a radio address that “the Iraqi regime has biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding facilities to manufacture even more of them and according to the British government could launch a chemical or biological attack in 45 minutes. So Americans and Russians are the same. They will say that they will fight in the name of God and that they will save lives when from 1939 to 1941, the Americans sold raw materials to the Nazis and Walt Disney's brother came in person to see Hitler for him show Disney cartoons. During 8 years, American cartoons like those from Warner and Disney were for the Nazis (now they are banned). It was only from late 1941, where the cartoons were against the Nazis, when Hitler declared war against the Americans. The Americans will also say that the Taliban today are no longer the same and will negotiate with them when women are not even allowed to go to school. It is because of the Americans that there was a global financial crisis of 2007/2008.

You know, the problem is how he invaded Ukraine.. But I don't know when this is stopping.. we all deal with inflation and gas prices are to high for me (Netherlands price it is 1 liter for €2,-) And it is becoming too expensive and hard to live

Itsnaimb, it's not your war you know, but you have to pay the price. Is it fare? It's not. Does it make any sense? No! But we will fight! For what? For NAZI Ukraine! Why do you have to fight for it? Who knows and who cares? Big boys know what they are doing. Do they? I think these big boys don't know anything more than we do. But you have to pay for everything. Why? Because big boys know better!

Itsnaimb, it's not your war you know, but you have to pay the price. Is it fare? It's not. Does it make any sense? No! But we will fight! For what? For NAZI Ukraine! Why do you have to fight for it? Who knows and who cares? Big boys know what they are doing. Do they? I think these big boys don't know anything more than we do. But you have to pay for everything. Why? Because big boys know better!
Actually, everybody is allowed to talk out their opinion here. BUT only about Russia. If you want to talk of other countries -> create your own forum.
I didn't create this forum for your propaganda, SergeyMoro, so please respect everyone here. And I'm asking everyone to talk about related topics and speak with respect. Pay attention to what everyone says. This is just a request.
Maybe there are NAZI in Ukraine, but clearly Putin didn't invade Ukraine for that. If he did, then that only makes him a psychopath. "Sorry" to insult your idol.
Putin is a grown man, but it's obvious that he has problems with his mental health. The more people look at him, the more they notice him losing his sanity.
Tell me, SergeyMoro, how whatever you say isn't chauvinistic...
Я не пытаюсь заставить Вас возненавидеть Россию, но Ваш чрезмеиный патриотизм уже всех надоел, многие уже поняли, насколько Вы любите Россию и ее правителя, и насколько ненавидите всех ее врагов.
Остались ли нс Земле люди, которые еще верят в мирные отношения между странами и народами?

Innocent people are dying daily from the hands of Putin! How can people be so blind and forgive him for that?! I dont care if he is a "big boy". I care that everyone, Ukrainians and Russians, stay safe. How can people wish someone death?! Someone who is completely not related to nazism! IF THERE ARE NAZI IN UKRAINE, DOES IT MEAN THREE YEAR OLDS COUNT AS WELL?! Women and girls are raped on a daily basis. Men are dying in fear. The ones who are soon to be taken to military hide in their houses, hoping to stay with their families.
Once the war will end, Russia has a HUGE dept to pay to Ukraine

·This war is actually an imperialist war between Russia and NATO

·With the economy declining and social discontent rising, a stand-off with the West might be tempting for Putin's cabal-but ruinous for most Russians.

·There is no animosity between most Russians and Ukrainians, only the government (The son of a worker does not take the initiative to shoot the son of a worker in another country, after all)

·NATO wants Ukrainian goverment to remain its semi-colonial puppet and to play a role of cannon folder in the future war with Russia.But obviously the Russian government didn't start the war for self-defense.

·The rulers started the war, and it‘s the people who pays the price.

·I support people in both countries.

·No country is evil, but imperialism is.

Enough about the war,Russian culture is fascinating and the Russian language is beautiful

Edit by La_Internacio .

Actually, everybody is allowed to talk out their opinion here. BUT only about Russia. If you want to talk of other countries -> create your own forum.
I didn't create this forum for your propaganda, SergeyMoro, so please respect everyone here. And I'm asking everyone to talk about related topics and speak with respect. Pay attention to what everyone says. This is just a request.
Maybe there are NAZI in Ukraine, but clearly Putin didn't invade Ukraine for that. If he did, then that only makes him a psychopath. "Sorry" to insult your idol.
Putin is a grown man, but it's obvious that he has problems with his mental health. The more people look at him, the more they notice him losing his sanity.
Я не пытаюсь заставить Вас возненавидеть Россию, но Ваш чрезмеиный патриотизм уже всех надоел, многие уже поняли, насколько Вы любите Россию и ее правителя, и насколько ненавидите всех ее врагов.
Остались ли нс Земле люди, которые еще верят в мирные отношения между странами и народами?
Я верю в мир и мирные отношения.
I believe in peace and peaceful relations.

Я верю в мир и мирные отношения.
I believe in peace and peaceful relations.

I'm happy that You are 🙂 thank You

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Despite EVERYTHING that is said about Russia and the ongoing situation, I still liked the Russian culture before it started, and I still would like to travel there one day.

macaronsuki75, what is it? It's crazy.

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.