This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

What do you think of russia? Politics and governments

It is funny how having a point of view opposing a common one is 'polluting' the forums. Also interesting, that UNLIKE you and similar people, neither I nor any other Russian in this thread ever said any offence or cuss. Also interesting how your statements are constantly jumbled up, with terrible grammar, while Thembolat, for example, used decent language and grammar. Essentially what you're doing is trying to put hate on Russia, its people and people speaking against you specifically, and attempting to hurt us. Good luck with that. It's no longer a debate, it's plain trolling and hate. I've stayed silent so far but this is getting 'a little' too much when my own country and its culture get offended.

Edit by Lion223 .

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

Good morning dear Lion 223 ! And here we are, at last with you there is some progress : you finally admitted that you are a big russian ruscist or russian fascist fake who is hiding him and pollute penpal political forums by using the flag of another foreign country so as to spread the soup propaganda of its own government : that s always the same old method used since the time of bolshevik and Lenine which is practised nowadays again by those people : they keep producing and launching fake news and lies and when someone does not share their opinion, they are starting to discredit and insulting him and if that s not enough, they will say this person is crazy and at the end they will say that they are the victims of the agression they started to make ! Ah those Ruscist, if they did not exist, we ll have to create them !

😂I've got nothing to say, right now you're simply being irrational and apparently, you also don't listen to your opponents when 'debating'. I said things absolutely opposite to what you said, and I never 'admitted' any of the labels you put on me and other Russians.

😂I've got nothing to say, right now you're simply being irrational and apparently, you also don't listen to your opponents when 'debating'. I said things absolutely opposite to what you said, and I never 'admitted' any of the labels you put on me and other Russians.
Thank you very much, dear Lion 223, you are a real gold mine for me because you just confirmed exactly with your last message what I used to write in my last one ! Now I m gonna leave you alone and I m gonna try to learn your native language on duo linguo app ( I need to learn your language if I want to be a more efficient killer in case of war between our both countries !)

None of this is useful or respectful. Yet another topic about Russia/Ukraine going off the rails. Unnecessary provocations will result in temporary or permanent bans without prior warning (although this message can be considered warning). We need to remain civil as a community, thank you for your understanding.

Good afternoon Étienne and thank you very much for your warning message on this political forum on the net site that you used to create : so I understood very well what you meant and I promise you to take care of the words and ways I will use when I will answer to any kind of comment, I will feel agressive and provocative to me ! In exchange of that, can you let me please the opportunity to submit to your own control any kind of such comment ? Sincerely yours François

Good morning dear Lion 223 ! And here we are, at last with you there is some progress : you finally admitted that you are a big russian ruscist or russian fascist fake who is hiding him and pollute penpal political forums by using the flag of another foreign country so as to spread the soup propaganda of its own government : that s always the same old method used since the time of bolshevik and Lenine which is practised nowadays again by those people : they keep producing and launching fake news and lies and when someone does not share their opinion, they are starting to discredit and insulting him and if that s not enough, they will say this person is crazy and at the end they will say that they are the victims of the agression they started to make ! Ah those Ruscist, if they did not exist, we ll have to create them !
Вы меня очень рассмешили, Вы случайно не комик или клоун?? Вы можете писать мне каждый день личные сообщение,так сказать,для поднятия моего настроения. Я буду давать Вам по рублю, вы так себя оцениваете , если нет - вернете сдачу. Я понял, что мне тяжело будет донести до вас какую-либо информацию, если человек противится этому. У нас есть выражение "упёртый, как баран" , к сожалению, оно про вас. Таким образом, вы приобщаетесь к русской культурной . Вы же хотели выучить русский язык?
Я приводил Вам все исторические факты в письменной форме, может скидывать картинками, может тогда Вы сможете понять суть?
49 лет - очень серьёзный возраст, я думал люди становятся мудрее и разумнее, надеюсь, и Вы тоже станете таким. Вы назвали меня нацистом, но это ваш отец воевал на стороне нацистов добровольцем , неужели это и вам передалось, судя по вашим сообщениям.
Я много общался с иностранцами и ни разу я не разочаровался в них, они достойные представители своей страны. Лично я знаю 4 человека из Франции и это очень хорошие люди. Но я пообщался с вами , из вас прям льется желчь. Но вы всего лишь 1 человек из вашей страны, поэтому я не
могу сказать ничего плохого о жителях вашей страны.
Но всё же, моё предложение остаётся в силе, можете писать мне личным сообщением, я буду рад, но спорить я с вами не буду, пока вы не захотите думать.
С любовью, Темболат из России

Вы меня очень рассмешили, Вы случайно не комик или клоун?? Вы можете писать мне каждый день личные сообщение,так сказать,для поднятия моего настроения. Я буду давать Вам по рублю, вы так себя оцениваете , если нет - вернете сдачу. Я понял, что мне тяжело будет донести до вас какую-либо информацию, если человек противится этому. У нас есть выражение "упёртый, как баран" , к сожалению, оно про вас. Таким образом, вы приобщаетесь к русской культурной . Вы же хотели выучить русский язык?
Я приводил Вам все исторические факты в письменной форме, может скидывать картинками, может тогда Вы сможете понять суть?
49 лет - очень серьёзный возраст, я думал люди становятся мудрее и разумнее, надеюсь, и Вы тоже станете таким. Вы назвали меня нацистом, но это ваш отец воевал на стороне нацистов добровольцем , неужели это и вам передалось, судя по вашим сообщениям.
Я много общался с иностранцами и ни разу я не разочаровался в них, они достойные представители своей страны. Лично я знаю 4 человека из Франции и это очень хорошие люди. Но я пообщался с вами , из вас прям льется желчь. Но вы всего лишь 1 человек из вашей страны, поэтому я не
Но всё же, моё предложение остаётся в силе, можете писать мне личным сообщением, я буду рад, но спорить я с вами не буду, пока вы не захотите думать.
Good afternoon Mr Tembolat and don t worry , I m trying to learn your birth language on duo linguo app, so I hope I will be able as soon as possible to answer to your next friendship comments about me.

Полностью согласен с вами)

Полностью согласен с вами)
A real gold mine this Lion 223, isn t it ?

A real goblin's den this topic has become, hasn't it?

Russians like MariaShirvani are terrorists
If we go this way, you surely are a drunkard shooting herself with antidepressants and who banged her head too many time on ice and trunks... 😂

Come on. You worth better than that.

----------------------------------------

Glad to see that yet another topic turns into a shitpost when some vehement people spit their hatred not only on Russia but on Russians as well, including teens. Boomers are incredible, especially while spamming like crazy 😂

Edit by Lianshen .

What do you REALLY think of Russia?
please
Be nice to everyone here
This is just a question, don't get upset
Don 't really like Russia. I think it's a kind of shithole filled with people who wouldn't make it any better and whose I couldn't really get along with...
Russia has a good history though, and great landscapes. It's just thhat it's too corrupted and that from the few exchanges I had, all the money is ending in the pockets of some people while the rest is given to either Moscow or St Petersburg leaving nothing to other places with no development at all.

Russians are usually too emotional and too extremes for me, but I must admit I appreciate the fact that they seem honest: You know if they like you or dislike you at first sight.
I enjoy seeing Russia making all the EU and US seething too. It shows some of their true colour and how our countries are not any better than Russia, after all, with very manipulated/brainwashed people just liek everywhere else.

The Russians provoked the war by pretending that the Ukrainian president is a Nazi when he is a Jew... The Russians killed more than 180,000 Ukrainians and the whole world economy exploded. There is no excuse and stopped saying that it is because of NATO when there was nothing signed before the war. Russians never smile and if anyone says war or invasion they can get 15 years in jail. The Russians will use the words special operation or peacekeeping as they kill Ukrainians who have done nothing against Russia.
The world economy was collapsing before Russian attack on Ukraine... Even before Covid. The war was onyl another excuse to steal people from their rights while feeding billionaires.
You also seem to have no idea of how retarded and disgusting the world is to think that NATO and the US are nice guys who sign stuff and don't spread shit in Ukraine. Kind reminder that Poland was promised to be defended by France and England back then, and that neithere of them fulfilled their promise, which was signed, despite knwoing the plans of these 2 countries ahead of the invasion. Considering this point, among a shit ton of others, how could someone wait that its country is getting surrounded before acting? That's a typical French behaviour to wait the very last moment, when you have your head burried in the shit, to say "omg, I need to react now" while it's already too late.

Macron was elected by the majority of French.
No. He was elected with 38% of votes, which is a minority already. Among this 38% many people voted with a "beaver behaviour" in order not to have Le Pen because she is an "evil fascist who eats babies", and not for the ideas he carries like the recent movements against the reform on retirement shows. So, again, no, he was definitely not elected by the majority.

Futhermore, a so called democracy sin't only about controlling the vote. Macron had way more time in the media than any other candidate and the elections is follwoingg an american model nowadays where money decides more of the winner than anything else.
You can't really call a country where a candidate has most of the media coverage and is babysitted by billionaires/protected by medias a "democracy". The dice are loaded.

According to you if Putin is changed by another president that could be worse.

It could be Macron or the EU. Selling its country to foreiggners like the US while insulting its people everyday.
Putin "kills" peopel by sending them to a war to protect the soverignty of his country and for personal gain for sure (yet this war was pushed on by..? US and EU), yet isn't Macron and EU killing people as well withh retirement getting more difficult, having less hospital, more poor people, more pollution, less sovereingty, and destroying all the welfare and public owned companies? >For sure hhe is, but you just don't count these death.
A comparison to this would be people saying that nuclear plants are very dangerous because it explodes once every 30-40 years and kill 2000 people (Fukushima killed barely 1-2 people due to radioactivity, at most), while ommiting to take in cosnideration all thhe people dying due to air pollutioon of coal plants.

I can’t even begin to explain how much I regret creating this post… Should’ve DMed people, instead of making a forum about that. I made it clear, that I don’t need any propaganda. Just opinion of what FOREIGNERS think of Russia

I didn’t ask for debates, JUST OPINIONS.
You just needed to say whether you like russia or not and why.
Not offending people
Not talking about other countries
Just your opinion

Кто вам сказал, что я просила вас оскорблять друг друга?
Это у вас такой порядок? Вы сами только загрязняете русских людей
Те которые видят ваши комментарии, понимают, что русские все одинаковые: сухие и чёрствые
Разве вам не хочется доказать им обратное?
В этом форуме все просто друг друга не уважают. Мама вам не говорила уважать старших?

This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.