What do you think of China ? Politics and governments

Igor643, Igor, do you think that China is a repressive state that limit's their people's freedoms? That would be sad if China does but will not let their people think about it.

China is a smart state. Along with totalitarian surveillance, China's CCP allows people to make money, for those people who are loyal to state policy. That is why China is now a very strong economy with minimal crime. There are now more dollar billionaires in China than in the United States. In five years, China will dominate the world.

China is a smart state. Along with totalitarian surveillance, China's CCP allows people to make money, for those people who are loyal to state policy. That is why China is now a very strong economy with minimal crime. There are now more dollar billionaires in China than in the United States. In five years, China will dominate the world.
Agreed

Smart does not always equate to moral judgement. I agree with Igor that Russia has a limited technology in their country so that their government has no control through surveillance of phone IDs that account for what people can do there.

"中國是一個聰明的國家。 除了極權監視,中國的中共還允許人們為那些忠於國家政策的人賺錢。 這就是為什麼中國現在是一個非常強大的經濟體,犯罪率很低。 現在中國的億萬富翁比美國還多。 五年後,中國將稱霸世界。"

聰明並不總是等同於道德判斷。 我同意伊戈爾的觀點,即俄羅斯在他們的國家擁有有限的技術,
因此他們的政府無法通過監控手機 ID 來控制人們在那裡可以做什麼。

Edit by DanielWeathers .

China is asshole.

I wonder if you'd have any real experiences from China?

a state with a government that is hostile to humanity

a state with a government that is hostile to humanity
Right on!!

China is asshole.
The U.S. is a terrorist country.

China is asshole.
I kinda agree

China is asshole.

Under Trump we weren't for the first time in a long time. Cheers.

My foot

What is the difference between Russians and Chinese?
In many ways. In the mentality above all.
The chinese are very secretive people. They don't give their opinions when you ask them about world events. The chinese are more hardworking than the russians. The chinese are rude and slovenly as tourists - they shout in hotels, litter, spit and vomit, they don't care that there are other tourists around who can't stand to see it. They don't have any taboos when they are in tourism (they think if they are not in China, they are allowed to do anything). The Chinese kill dogs and cats for business (they use the skins of these animals to make clothing). Family life is of the highest level in china. If one Chinaman finds a good job abroad, he will drag all his relatives from China there. Honoring one's superiors at work is the highest degree of bowing down and being promoted. A Chinese repair service is a service to get rid of an annoying customer. They can seal a sewer pipe that has burst with plasticine. Today it doesn't leak, and that's fine. They don't care what happens tomorrow. They smile too much, like Western foreigners, and that makes them hypocrites to others.
Russians are much more responsible against the Chinese.

The chinese are very secretive people. They don't give their opinions when you ask them about world events. The chinese are more hardworking than the russians. The chinese are rude and slovenly as tourists - they shout in hotels, litter, spit and vomit, they don't care that there are other tourists around who can't stand to see it. They don't have any taboos when they are in tourism (they think if they are not in China, they are allowed to do anything). The Chinese kill dogs and cats for business (they use the skins of these animals to make clothing). Family life is of the highest level in china. If one Chinaman finds a good job abroad, he will drag all his relatives from China there. Honoring one's superiors at work is the highest degree of bowing down and being promoted. A Chinese repair service is a service to get rid of an annoying customer. They can seal a sewer pipe that has burst with plasticine. Today it doesn't leak, and that's fine. They don't care what happens tomorrow. They smile too much, like Western foreigners, and that makes them hypocrites to others.

I agree that Chinese smile too much. I think that they are different in their humor than Americans and love nonsense joy and happiness too much as a cover for their hard lives in an unhappy working environment to enslave them. No one complains because they are afraid of retribution from the employers of their jobs. The average Chinese family culture has groomed them to be elder centric and bring the wealth and honor back to the home which does not include any sense of community involvement, and created a huge rat race of competion to survive among their own people. Life is hard in China, I've known Chinese who failed the perfect School Entrance Exam which the Government has put in place to make a distinction among Chinese hoards of students who either make the social ladder to the top and become a 大哥 Dude who gets to boss others around, or the rest who are underdogs and work as factory workers or someone's driver. The class division still exists there and creats a lot of communication problems and corruption.

I've heard that Russians still do not smile until they have a reason to smile, and they think that Americans smile strange without a reason. Americans do smile a lot here on the media to sell their merchandise. They like to use smiles to avoid unpleasant, controversial topics when capitalism is important. I feel that in America there are many cultures but the media has influenced us to have a more integrated culture and less diversity among the people here than there used to be. The LGBTQ, and on Organization has been more vocal than ever here and people have resisted it on their local levels and in governments. But the "Melting Pot" in our Democratic politics wins out here and everyone has to accept the majority as a higher moral standard, which is sometimes practiced by the private citizen as true. There is a large division that has grown among the politics and their supporters this century that seems to keep everyone from agreeing on a similar national identity no more and it has been more troubling lately to watch my people argue without basic manners the older generation used to practice when they were respectful to disagree. The borders here are now porous to let aliens in with Compassion, the finger pointing at the Conservatives is appaling because the Liberals are willing to lose our national pride to any foreigner willing to speak bad of America if it helps the infighting continue among us. Conservatives are refering to Russia as the foes of the Liberals as justification to strike back in American politics and it all feels to me scary and treasonous.

How are the students used to accomplish the goal of de-culturing China?

Actually, how many false notions do we have about each other? I am scared to think what Chinese people thinking about us? Are we so smart, are we fare? No, we have so many false notions. More than that, what we are talking about? Are we talking about governments or about people? Yes, probably, in an interest of the USA government we have to throw the idea that we can't trust Chinese government. But do we trust American government, or Russian government? Whom do we trust and whom we dont trust and why? Can we trust women or black people? How much prejudice do we have?

Anywho, China is smart when it comes to subversion. They funded U.S propaganda and lay stakes to as much property as they can get away within Western countries. They are smart opportunists yet have no culture of their own and take influence from the rest of the world. They have not deserved respect.
Sounds like what US did and does.

This involved them destroying their culture and countrymen heroes from within. They forbade old academics, historians, architecture, and so many other aspects of their culture. They used young, easily manipulated students to accomplish this goal.
This is quite obvious there, at least in some part of their history (a bit less nowadays I'd say, for some Chineses try to link back with their roots). However, the same can be said in your country, in France, and with the influence of the US, in the West as a whole even if it might be more hidden, if it is at all, or more pernicious.

How are the students used to accomplish the goal of de-culturing China?
"""Education""". When you controle the instruction, you can set an ideology in youth's mindset. Typically, if you take the example of Francee, you can set a whole generation to wish for a revenge against the Germans for the loss of Alsace-Lorraine and lead them to a war.

SHAME... that is my word to describe the current China after the UN's latest determination into the possibility of genoside among the Uygur people. This is a landmark event happening now in our time for China's Credibility and Trade viability. The slow investigations into China's "Internal Affairs" are what will later grow strength and bring the hardest blow, not a fast and direct action.

DWeathers, what about Uygurs? Somebody is killing them? What about them? What kind of rights are they deprived?