What do you think of China ? Politics and governments

Keep calm ! I don't want any argument here .
Western media has made lots of comments on China . Well ... If you believe their one-sided reporting , I just want to ask whether you have read the positive news about my country .
Perhaps , many of you don't have a full understanding of our country and I hope this post will allow you to express your current thoughts about China. Of course, I will tell you all about our country. If you have any question , ask in a polite manner . Don't be mean. I'm not here to fight

syx syx

İ have a really good friend that lives in Guangzhou and she is fine. She never tells me anything bad and when i ask questions I'm am surprised by how relaxed china actually is!
Yes, I love my motherland. Our life is very happy, but there is too much homework and too much pressure to study.

Only a few native Chinese will tell me they do not trust their government. Most will say CHina is superior to the world in their standard of living for everyone. There remains a shallow friendliness in my opinion toward all others outside their own people who visit their country. Chinese take the opportunity to welcome everyone on their leader's behalf, or some still have an awe to some cool American guys who are handsome but in Chinese families it is not recommended to marry one because they'd take the daughter out of the country with them.

China's leader has worked hard to ensure many who see China from the inside will see only the best they have to offer and they're faultless nation works hard as one voice for world business partner which is their main goal. Protesters are few and are punished. Everyone is valued as an equal. In the greater geopolitical world China wants respect and will ensure themselves as a new superpower nation to enforce their sleeping giant order in business and future conflicts among other nations.

All these topics are strange. Why China? Why not talk about what is the USA is doing? What they are doing? They trying to make a bad guy of Russia, now they trying to spoil their relationship with China. Why? What reality we are living in? What's going on? Looks like an American administration gone mad. Is it the thing that leading power on Earth should be showing? What's going on?

Yes, Thatguymlike, and it's terrible. Are we all become mad? What's going on? Remember the song of Scorpions - Wind of Change? Why we can't live in peace? What is the problem ?

And who is trying to heat up the situation? Why? Right now we all have to fight for I don't know why? Isn't it crazy? What happened that right now so much problems came out? Isn't it spooky? Who is the spoiler?

I don't think so. Actually, Trump is no good either, but he is predictable. In his own crazy way. But what is Biden doing? Even if you think that he is trying to fight for American interests, why so stupid? He is trying to fight both with China and Russia! Is it logical? What is Nancy Pelosy doing? Is she crazy? America now in a mess.

And the question is why? What has happened that the USA is trying to put the whole wold into pieces? What is the reason?

Can we somehow to settle all these differences?

Most will say CHina is superior to the world in their standard of living for everyone.
I've talked to various Chineses people for year, and never have I heard any of them talking this way. However, the amount of your fellow citizens who talks shit about any other country was countless... Are you sure you aren't biaised just because Chineses usually don't bend down in front of "murica fack yeh"?

Chinese families it is not recommended to marry one because they'd take the daughter out of the country with them.
That's pretty much the case everywhere out of the West, mate. There are various reasons for that, as well are there are various reasons for those families to prefer a husband/wife of their child to be from a similar social statue.

China's leader has worked hard to ensure many who see China from the inside will see only the best they have to offer and they're faultless nation works hard
Once again, I wonder where have you talked to Chinese peopel to say that, for criticism of the government exist very well in China, and our countries were the first to yell like pigs about it when the CCP tried to mute them. Criticism oina private level exist very well.
What's true, however, is that it can't be voiced as much as in the Occident probably (in fact, I'd argue that it's simply different, but the result is the same), and that saying too much might lead to warning messages for examples.

Protesters are few and are punished.
Whereas, in France, they are a lot and... punished. Most of other countries in Europe or West daring not to complain too much 😉
I'd advise you to see how most of countries in the world treat their protesters as well, and you'd see that China is not an exception at all, and rather straightforward compared to us.

In the greater geopolitical world China wants respect and will ensure themselves as a new superpower nation to enforce their sleeping giant order in business and future conflicts among other nations.
Defining Murica here. China doesn't seem to work this way, yet is no better than your or my country on a geopolitical level. It's just that its power is rising (back), and that ours is falling causing many people on everyside to get butthurt.

Another chat about China?
Well I'll say one thing they're very concerned about what people think of them.

There are so many of these chats in support of China or Russia, condemning the US or the western world in general. How many times are they started by people from those countries?
I already see some familiar arguments.
Deflection/What about-ism: "If you think (something) is bad in China what about (something else) in (Other Country)" They don't actually address anything about the country in the forum title.
Then there is "Why can't we all live in peace?" or "The western media lies"

Soon someone will have the old reliable:
"You don't know about China because you don't live there"

Could you please update your rhetoric before starting another China forum.

Edit by Brendan235 .

So far I've only seen one forum asking for opinions of "America" and it was started by an "American." There's been around ten forums on Russia and some on China included mostly by people of those countries on here in the last 6 months. So, why are these two countries get so much promotion and good talk?

So far I've only seen one forum asking for opinions of "America" and it was started by an "American." There's been around ten forums on Russia and some on China included mostly by people of those countries on here in the last 6 months. So, why are these two countries get so much promotion and good talk?
Might be because there are many teens and many chineses actives on this forum, and because Russians and Russia is a hot topic.

This argument goes for any country! The USA is messed up right now, and has been for a while (Trump) but every country has its problems and the people there are going to play favorites. I can't wait to leave the USA if i ever get the chance!!!
Trump probably messed less on a geopolitical level than Bush, Obama and Biden...

This argument goes for any country! The USA is messed up right now, and has been for a while (Trump) but every country has its problems and the people there are going to play favorites. I can't wait to leave the USA if i ever get the chance!!!
Trump probably messed less on a geopolitical level than Bush, Obama and Biden...
Trump didn't want to get involved with too much conflict with other countries.

Thatguymike, Trump never was a friend of Putin. He was a little bit more reasonable, but not much. The problem is American liberals, I'm sorry, but it's true. Remember what happened to the USSR? Yes, that's what happened to USSR, liberals just destroyed the country. Yes, it's a little bit different, but basically the same. How many sexes do you have now - 6 or 26? Liberals are take any nonsense and taking it to extremes! They are confusing the ordinary people, which a very upset now. It's sad.

Not being mean to china but I'm kinda scared about that rocket falling down