What do you think of China ? Politics and governments

That is up for the World to decide.

DWeathers - that's up to the World to decide? What is the World? Is it UN, is it NATO countries? What is the World?

Yes, it is the UN and it's members.

DWeathers, I'm glad you said that it's UN. Although, UN today is a dependable organization. It's not like it used to be. But anyway, I have to look up the question or decision which UN made on this subject. Was this question raised in UN?

Lots of branching off topic and projecting in this forum. Every time China gets some criticism: "BUUUUT AMMERRRICA IS BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Mostly because "America" is often the root of the problem, or because it's sometime an American problem rather than a Chinese one. Funnily you do the bridge between both yourself.

As for Maoist and Marxism being of the same brood, that's not what I'd call a scoop...

All I can say, that we have to be more tolerant to each other. If the other country have chosen the communist system it's not the reason to hate them. It's their business. I don't care about interests of big companies. They have to help people but not exploit them. If Chinese government putting some restrictions on them, it's a business of Chinese people not the Western governments. Problems of Uygurs people is important but let's not use it as an excuse to make even more problems. Let's resolve all the issues peacefully.

DrawingYourMom, but how you are suggesting to settle the differences? Certainly I don't want them to settle like America did it with Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and other places. It's crazy. Are we humans or animals? So, if we take you side of view, than why so many people are against what is Russia doing? Why not? Russia is only trying to protect itself. Why so many people upset? Were they upset like that when the USA destroyed Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria etc? No, I didn't see so many upset people.

Not being mean to china but I'm kinda scared about that rocket falling down
哦不,上帝不会让他掉下来的,不是吗(*^_^*)

Yes, it is the UN and it's members.
联合国完全是美国掩饰自己行凶的工具

Yes, there is nothing wrong. The United States is the only country in the world that loves peace. We are all terrorists. I will appeal to everyone on this forum to support you in winning this year's Nobel Peace Prize, just like Obama who launched the war. 😘
China is creating panic.

谢谢!I'd be honored.
请问是谁在告诉大家,中国与俄罗斯是相当危险的?

Xinhua China News Agency.
-----------------------------------------------
At 3-40 this morning, a PRC sea-launched cruise missile fired from a Chinese Jianwei-2 type frigate as part of China's naval maneuvers off the coast of Taiwan accidentally veered off course at a target in the Sea of Japan and struck Kaohsiung, Taiwan's largest seaport. This mistaken trajectory destroyed the port's largest commercial wharf and two harbour cranes. Twenty-six port workers and port security guards were killed. China apologizes for the missile control failure and clarifies that the missile control failure could only have occurred based on Taiwanese-made electronic chips. China apologizes to the people of Taiwan for the incident..,
I made this news up after hearing about the Chinese government fiasco regarding Taiwan and the US, with the old lady provocateur from the US... With this fiasco, China has not only put Russia under moral and political attack, but has also put all Russian efforts to rehabilitate a multipolar world in jeopardy.
The US and Taiwan are triumphant. Now it turns out that all China's threats towards Taiwan, all its manoeuvres around Taiwan and hints of "joking with fire" towards the US are pure bluff and profanity.
I doubt that China will go for the "retaliatory strike" I made up, though it should be, remembering that the US has created fakes of a higher power than this ( remember Colin Powell with his test tube on the UN podium when the US destroyed Iraq as a result ? ). If China does not compose something substantial in the political arena of the world in response, its credibility will fall many times over, both among third world countries and in relations with Russia.
Wow very interesting mind

I thought it was too unbelievable when I read it.

看看你在说什么,中国导弹在用台湾的芯片?你在开玩笑吗?请检验你的假新闻的逻辑

Why do CHinese think they can get away with it?! And they enjoy our justice system too!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-chicago-graduate-student-found-181827758.html

On Chinese women; “I noticed how little difference there is between men and women; I don’t understand what kind of fatal attraction Chinese women possess which enthralls the corresponding men to such an extent that they are incapable of defending themselves against the formidable blessing of offspring” ~Albert Einstein

I laughed loudly over "formidable blessing of offspring", in traditional view of elder generation, having offspring especially a boy is integrated into disciplines a son should obey to show obedience to his parents, just like obedience shown from wife to husband and from official to feudal emperor, in Chinese words, it is 君臣父子夫妻, exactly the tradition new China tried to get rid of. In essence, offspring in ancient China were used as part of ruling technique to create numb and foolish people. So there is nothing to do with fatal attraction of Chinese women.

Actually I am afraid to tell my opinion about China, even while I live in Germany.

Edit by Luan .

Luan, China is an ordinary country, like any other. I don't know what happened to the USA? Is it the same country that I knew?

USA!! USA!! USA!!
China is definately not a good country! I don't want their "scholars" coming here to spread their message of a country that guarantees free opinions when they speak it on our soil! Why don't they try advocating our US political Democratic ideals on their own soil?

Edit by DanielWeathers .

Actually I am afraid to tell my opinion about China, even while I live in Germany.
If in your heart you have the desire to tell the truth like it is, and there are no Chinese hit gangs in Germany, then you are fine to tell your opinion on how China is!

USA!! USA!! USA!!
China is definately not a good country! I don't want their "scholars" coming here to spread their message of a country that guarantees free opinions when they speak it on our soil! Why don't they try advocating our US political Democratic ideals on their own soil?
US interference in other countries isn't something rare... It was found in the Ukraine in 2014, it has been found in the umbrella movement in Hongkong, or in Tibet, it has been found multiple times in latin America in which demoratically elected leaders commited suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the back (that's a mockery and an image). You're really not the best to talk about Chinese intereference (which is also strong and growing) while praising an as shitty country as yours is.

Don't get what's the "democratic ideals" in the US... Don't you mean plutocratic ideals instead?