What do you think of China ? Politics and governments

Ecuador isn't on the New Silk Road. Futhermore the "problems" aren't inherent to the silk road itsel,f but to imperialism, which China isn't the only one to perform, at all. You seem a bit out of date on China's economical practice, and unaware that the US is doing the same, getting... butthurt because China is winning at this game due to a more competitive capitalism; just like Russia.

Taiwan has been content with it's humble island for a while now. Doing well with those who will support them in trade and protection.
Taiwan isn't content, it simply doesn't have the power and the opportunity to make its revendications actives. Else, it would be more or less the same as mainland China regarding this matter.

China on the other hand is out to take all it can just because it has their name on it.
Or because it can, just like any other country. The main problem you have with it is that it isn't US puppet/ally or whatever you call it like.

when this is not appropriate during a time of peace after World War Two
The US never has been as imperialist as after the WWII...

Every time Russia gets involved in intervention, it leaves a country torn among itself.
You see Russian influence everywhere... China has been this way for over 2500 years...

The cultural revolution was evidence enough of elimination tactics the new order of the Mainland China used to scare those remaining Chinese on the mainland, or the hostage government on Taiwan island of even worse than the invasion forces of Japan who lost to China's effort to eliminate them when working together.
If you think that's worse than Japan, then you have no clue about what Japan did in China, neither of what did Westerners there or what is a civil war about... Which is strange considering that the US is always talking about its civil war.

Japan hides it's involvement in China's plight, but now that China has beefed up to fight back, why is it that it's neighboring countries like Vietnam, or The Philippines call China a bully? China was a once a cute panda, but grew up to become a big panda. China says it's a friend and keeps it's gun in sight, full of insecurity. Of course everything will be fine in the world if we all get along with China, and live in their manufactured houses. Everyone will have a wonderful bubble of protection over our heads and no bad words will be allowed. If it doesn't set the world off balance because of one perfect political agenda.

China has it's muscles to show now for it's government and military leaders.
Where once the PLA of China had it's own head, now it answers to a higher power is all that can be said. He now runs the military, and he's loving it momentarily! He can flex his economic muscle and sell for cheap new! And now he's got plans for flexing it in other ways too...!

Edit by DanielWeathers .

China was a once a cute panda, but grew up to become a big panda.
You are dreaming awake. China has never been, but it has been humiliated and crippled for a century. What you call a cute panda is certainly a China in state of dormance, which we awakened ourselves against what common sense told us to.

China says it's a friend and keeps it's gun in sight, full of insecurity. Of course everything will be fine in the world if we all get along with China, and live in their manufactured houses. Everyone will have a wonderful bubble of protection over our heads and no bad words will be allowed. If it doesn't set the world off balance because of one perfect political agenda.
Just like the US, so what? Once again, you dislike it because chinese ideology differs and frontally fight with the one of your country. Thus, what you want here is only the US to keep its hegemony and countries to submit to you, but your country is falling and new powers are emerging to replace it.

China has it's muscles to show now for it's government and military leaders.
Once again, that can be applied to the US as well, or any power that has the ability to do so. I don't know why you are acting like a frightened virgin over this... The world has worked this way for a while. The US does it, Russia does it, France did and still does it to a lesser extent, UK did it, Japan did it, the Aztecs, Greeks, Romans, Khmers, Vietnameses did it too. Nothing new under the Sun.

If China lands it's missiles onto Taiwan's people, it will be called Panda-monium! China gave the world it's virus outbreak, it was the Panda-demic! Waited a long time to say that one! Ha ha

"Disproportionate and destabilising" - Penny Wong, Foreign Minister.
China is effectively punishing the world on climate change as we speak.
"Essentially what China is doing is exploiting Pelosi's visit to Taiwan as an excuse to launch a full-on military challenge to the region." -

China is effectively punishing the world on climate change as we speak.
As if the US was doing anything against climate change. The COP (21 for instance), that is supposed to set goals and rules is full of subjunctives, approximations, suggestions and useleness unless it serves the green capitalism, which is everything but in favour of fighting global warming. China here isn't doing anything special, no more than "developping" countries that are polluting because "it's unfaire that we cannot get develope like others did".

If China lands it's missiles onto Taiwan's people, it will be called Panda-monium! China gave the world it's virus outbreak, it was the Panda-demic! Waited a long time to say that one! Ha ha
Beware of the shy navi ?

"Essentially what China is doing is exploiting Pelosi's visit to Taiwan as an excuse to launch a full-on military challenge to the region." -
What a surprise. How unexpected was it after multiple warnings? Once again though, isn't your country doing the exact same thing and without bothering warning anyone? Also, everyone is yelling at what happens with a granny visiting Taiwan, but nobody said no word about a grandpa going to check the hand of someone who ordered assassination of journalists in Turkey and who's responsible for the greatest human tragedy of the last decades. Hence, admitting that China would be a kind of evil dictatorship; a tyranny, then there would be tyrannies that are ok to deal with, and some that are not ok to deal with.

Ps: Why are senile people/peopel without full intellectual capabilities, mostly due to senescence, allowed to run a country?

Yes, Lianshen, it's some kind of a perverse logic. Is it a miracle that China and Russia is so much discussed? West is using this kind of perverse logic and it's trying to find anything bad what they can get. They are trying to use any fake fact, to justify their own criminal acts. And it is not the way how things have to be discussed. If the West going to discuss things, I would suggest to them to be fare. Otherwise there will be no agreements of any kind.

In my opinion CCP is a lying undeserving party

I agree.

Long live the Bharatiya Janata Party! Indian political parties are the only political parties in the world that do not lie to the people. India is the first in the world! No, of course, it also includes the United States. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are the most powerful. 😛🤪

I agree.

The hell is happening

Long live the Bharatiya Janata Party! Indian political parties are the only political parties in the world that do not lie to the people. India is the first in the world! No, of course, it also includes the United States. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are the most powerful. 😛🤪
I agree.

Thank you for saying that.

Although, it doesn't make any sence. What do you mean - CCP is lying? Is it a USSR party, Indien party? What they are standing for? I'm good, and everybody else is bad?

haha

Although, it doesn't make any sence. What do you mean - CCP is lying? Is it a USSR party, Indien party? What they are standing for? I'm good, and everybody else is bad?

Nice Country with long history. Good trader . Much better compared to the countries who act very decent but very destructive to the rest of the world.

Good opinion...

Nice Country with long history. Good trader . Much better compared to the countries who act very decent but very destructive to the rest of the world.

I love China!!!!!