What do you think of China ? Politics and governments

Nice Country with long history. Good trader . Much better compared to the countries who act very decent but very destructive to the rest of the world.
Another dude who knows his stuff

I'm talking to this girl and she lives in China.... She's very nice and still has a lot of freedoms just like USA. I don't see why people keep talking bad about China!!!

China is nice and pretty country with cool alrgutacture and there food is delicious thus war should not start tho it can lead to problems with the world and China's economy might fall

I've talked to a lot of girls in China, and I'm well aware of the elephant in the room there. Chinese are nice talking but they will not see the ugly side to freedom because they experience the benefits of freedom!

DWeathers, actually, freedom can work both ways. Freedom can bring happiness and it can bring misery. Both extremes are bad. Too much freedom can bring a chaos. So, the question is this - which rights are more important, the right of single person or the rights of whole nation? And it's always a balance.

I'm talking to this girl and she lives in China.... She's very nice and still has a lot of freedoms just like USA. I don't see why people keep talking bad about China!!!
DWeathers, actually, freedom can work both ways. Freedom can bring happiness and it can bring misery. Both extremes are bad. Too much freedom can bring a chaos. So, the question is this - which rights are more important, the right of single person or the rights of whole nation? And it's always a balance.
A sensible man. Even though he's young. You hesitate. Then you are a thinking man, unlike the mass of young people here. You allow yourself to doubt - that elevates you to the rank of adults who have life experience, because they doubt. Doubt is the difference between intelligent people and zombies.

Yes I agree with you, I have been thinking recently more about this and I am not so smart yet to come up with a better answer than yes, we both the East and the West need to understand eash other's reasoning but not limit our laws to one set of principals, because like the natural law of nature in the Yin and the Yang, there is heat and cold on the earth to keep things in a cycling balance. So it would be wrong to say we don't need laws of authority and order for the good and peace to keep the populations having a higher father figure to follow. We are a naturally independent yet social creature with intelligence to want things of our own creation. A free dream makes us capable of doing great things and also great destruction. Living like our animal counterparts would be a good thing if we didn't have an enemy threat of our environment.

The Native Americans were apparently in their best harmony with the natural laws of the Creator and had little Government from Colonizers in the thousands of years here. With the White men came a need to accumulate garbage as a waste of social gain and there will be an outcast to it's society for as long as it continues it's current ways. Like criminals who are put into jail. Or the homeless. But every society needs to embrace it's many parts to understand it's function as a whole.

China tosses civil unrest into the garbage as an authoritarian nation in the name of peace for everyone to keep a bright face to our future and no one can change the law for someone else. That is apparent in China that the law is created by the law makers for the greater good and handed out to the people. In the East you have respect for your leaders who "apparently" have climbed the ladder to their position one way or another to the top to earn the role as a wise council on Government. Everyone has their place and there is little commotion as a result.

syx syx

Yes I agree with you, I have been thinking recently more about this and I am not so smart yet to come up with a better answer than yes, we both the East and the West need to understand eash other's reasoning but not limit our laws to one set of principals, because like the natural law of nature in the Yin and the Yang, there is heat and cold on the earth to keep things in a cycling balance. So it would be wrong to say we don't need laws of authority and order for the good and peace to keep the populations having a higher father figure to follow. We are a naturally independent yet social creature with intelligence to want things of our own creation. A free dream makes us capable of doing great things and also great destruction. Living like our animal counterparts would be a good thing if we didn't have an enemy threat of our environment.

The Native Americans were apparently in their best harmony with the natural laws of the Creator and had little Government from Colonizers in the thousands of years here. With the White men came a need to accumulate garbage as a waste of social gain and there will be an outcast to it's society for as long as it continues it's current ways. Like criminals who are put into jail. Or the homeless. But every society needs to embrace it's many parts to understand it's function as a whole.

China tosses civil unrest into the garbage as an authoritarian nation in the name of peace for everyone to keep a bright face to our future and no one can change the law for someone else. That is apparent in China that the law is created by the law makers for the greater good and handed out to the people. In the East you have respect for your leaders who "apparently" have climbed the ladder to their position one way or another to the top to earn the role as a wise council on Government. Everyone has their place and there is little commotion as a result.

You are right. I agree with you very much. Although there are loopholes in China's laws

A sensible man. Even though he's young. You hesitate. Then you are a thinking man, unlike the mass of young people here. You allow yourself to doubt - that elevates you to the rank of adults who have life experience, because they doubt. Doubt is the difference between intelligent people and zombies.
I am not a zombie. I don't watch the news because it always seems one sided. I have a few penpals in China that i talk to regularly and they all like it there, yes they want to travel and experience the world but they still have good/bad things to say... And I trust them more than the news!!!

I am not a zombie. I don't watch the news because it always seems one sided. I have a few penpals in China that i talk to regularly and they all like it there, yes they want to travel and experience the world but they still have good/bad things to say... And I trust them more than the news!!!
That you don't trust the news - you're doing absolutely the right thing. All media companies have a purpose that the company's management sets for them. The company management, in turn, gets its news order from the state or its structures. So those who repeat CNN news like parrots are zombies and they are the majority here, both young and old. Doubt is a sign of intelligence and intelligence. I congratulate you - you are not a zombie! Your Chinese friends are right when they say you must travel to understand another country and its people. This also applies to Russia. To understand a country, you have to see everything with your own eyes. I lived in all the countries of Europe, three years in the USA, four years in Ireland and even visited the island of Mauritius. Now I have the right to express my thoughts about those countries where I have been. But I have no right to judge countries where I have not been. I can watch the news about those countries, watch films of those countries, listen to music and put information aside in my brain, until I have seen that country myself. Only then do I have the right to say anything about that country and its people. This is called intelligence.

You see, Igor643, young people are not so stupid. They are actually sometimes smarter than we are. Problem is that West and East don't listen each other. But why? It's an interesting question. Do we domed to to fight for eternity? But why? That the question I am asking. Why we we have to fight with each other? Let somebody name me the reason!

You see, Igor643, young people are not so stupid. They are actually sometimes smarter than we are. Problem is that West and East don't listen each other. But why? It's an interesting question. Do we domed to to fight for eternity? But why? That the question I am asking. Why we we have to fight with each other? Let somebody name me the reason!
I believe in One world, One love....

Yes, Porscheluvr, for me it's the same. Nobody wants to answer why? Why we are fighting? For what?

Yes, Porscheluvr, for me it's the same. Nobody wants to answer why? Why we are fighting? For what?

I don't get it, but there will always be that one person that thinks they are better than the rest and because of that, there will always be division

But on the other hand, if we want to create a global world? How we can do it, if the rules are different for you and me? The rules have to be the same for all the world, otherwise it's some kind a hocks? In order to create this world we have to be fare to everybody. Isn't it ?

We need peace guys the West wants to start a war and we need peace

Everybody wants peace but different countries have different views and we all need to agree

Somehow we have to come to an agreeable consolation. What other choice we have? Any war ends with peace. I hope so. Or we are trying to destroy ourselves? Is it reasonable?