What do you think of China ? Politics and governments

Lianshen, Dweathers is some kind of robot. He has no feelings, he just repeating all the nonsense he can find on internet. It's pathetic.

Lianshen obviously is spreading lies he is indoctrinated with by the Chinese-Russian alliance that brainwash him and hordes of others malleable and wanting to fill their mouths with food but starving in the heart for morality. China's already got Africa on their side by bribing them with their basic needs. The US has been there and done that, when you stop with mankind's basic needs, our loyalty turns away.

Lianshen
As for plutocracy, Russia knows plenty of that. China is Russia's best friend! The Oligarchs are not given enough credit for the tank and rocket war in Ukraine!

In half an hour, Putin will give a speech on the state of the war in Ukraine and the annexation of the four territories to Russia. Russia will now defend these territories as its Russian territories. Even with the use of nuclear weapons. I don't understand why China is dragging its feet on the issue of annexing Taiwan ? Is China afraid of disrupting trade with the U.S.? Afraid of sanctions from the U.S.? History has said many times - no sanctions ever solve problems. North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan confirmed this.

Lianshen, Dweathers is some kind of robot. He has no feelings, he just repeating all the nonsense he can find on internet. It's pathetic.
I'm nto sure who are robots or not here.
I'm nto sure who are robots or not here.

Lianshen obviously is spreading lies he is indoctrinated with by the Chinese-Russian alliance that brainwash him and hordes of others malleable and wanting to fill their mouths with food but starving in the heart for morality.
Simple reminder than people thinking to be immunized to propaganda have always been the first to experience its effects.

China's already got Africa on their side by bribing them with their basic needs. The US has been there and done that, when you stop with mankind's basic needs, our loyalty turns away.
You forget that the US kicked Europe from China to get the continent for itself. Thus, that the US also bribed Africa like it does in latin America. What's more, African themselves are doing shit in their own place (but France too for sure). That being said, indeed, China is currently taking over Africa, and it's going to be very tough for anyone who's not Chinese, but once again, look at the reason behind the consequences.
Again, someone who praises the US is hardly in the best position to shit on China, which is doing exactly the same thing as... the US.

As for plutocracy, Russia knows plenty of that. China is Russia's best friend!
Does anyone still pretend that Russia is a democracy and not an oligarchy?
China is definitely not Russia's best friend and you show a serious lack of understanding of geopolitics if you think so. Russia is at best a stepping stone and a tool for China. At very best, it will be a partner as long as they have common interests, but that's all.
TO be more clear, China follow strictly what Charles de Gaulle (but also many other politicians, I think there is a very similar one in English) once said : "State have no friends, only interests". This is something France should have followed as well, considering the behaviour of some of its "friends".

The Oligarchs are not given enough credit for the tank and rocket war in Ukraine!
True, let's give some credit to Soros and his friends.

Edit by Lianshen .

In half an hour, Putin will give a speech on the state of the war in Ukraine and the annexation of the four territories to Russia. Russia will now defend these territories as its Russian territories. Even with the use of nuclear weapons. I don't understand why China is dragging its feet on the issue of annexing Taiwan ? Is China afraid of disrupting trade with the U.S.? Afraid of sanctions from the U.S.? History has said many times - no sanctions ever solve problems. North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan confirmed this.
China, for the moment, don't have the capability to take over Taiwan and would rather do it peacefully like I mentionned it once or twice already. What's more, if they were to "start" qa conflict, they would have to act very quickly in order to avoid many problems like Russia is facing nowadays and before that the US is able to intervene.

I don't understand why you would like China to speed up a tough process knowing that it would lead to the death of many innocent people, just for a few billionaires to get more ressources and a solid half of the population to get poorer and poorer.

Lianshen, I agree with you, why people always menshining that China is going to take Taiwan by force? Did ever China said so? No! But why all of those people repeat all this nonsense again and again? Why? I can say you why? They are dreaming to start a new provocation! That's what they did and what they are doing to Russia! Bastards! All I can say. When they finish with Russia, next will be China. It's obvious for any sensible human been. If somebody don't understand it, what shall I say? They must be stupid.

China, for the moment, don't have the capability to take over Taiwan and would rather do it peacefully like I mentionned it once or twice already. What's more, if they were to "start" qa conflict, they would have to act very quickly in order to avoid many problems like Russia is facing nowadays and before that the US is able to intervene.

I don't understand why you would like China to speed up a tough process knowing that it would lead to the death of many innocent people, just for a few billionaires to get more ressources and a solid half of the population to get poorer and poorer.

It is clear even to a fool - Taiwan will not pass to China peacefully. Never. America has declared it will defend Taiwan by force of arms. There is too much investment in Taiwan from the U.S. in the electronics industry. Never will the U.S. lose this fat chunk. The only way out for China is to surround Taiwan with ships and blockade it like the Americans did with Cuba. Close the skies over Taiwan with Chinese air power. The U.S. will not risk attacking China's ships - in this case there is a great risk of a global nuclear conflict. Taiwan could surrender from China's economic stranglehold. It would be left to rule like any prefecture in China, but all taxes and business would be controlled by the Chinese Communists. This is the way out for Taiwan not to perish from economic strangulation. This strangulation China is quite capable of doing, against the background of the problems in the U.S. itself, after the fall of Biden.

It is clear even to a fool - Taiwan will not pass to China peacefully. Never. America has declared it will defend Taiwan by force of arms. There is too much investment in Taiwan from the U.S. in the electronics industry. Never will the U.S. lose this fat chunk. The only way out for China is to surround Taiwan with ships and blockade it like the Americans did with Cuba. Close the skies over Taiwan with Chinese air power. The U.S. will not risk attacking China's ships - in this case there is a great risk of a global nuclear conflict. Taiwan could surrender from China's economic stranglehold. It would be left to rule like any prefecture in China, but all taxes and business would be controlled by the Chinese Communists. This is the way out for Taiwan not to perish from economic strangulation. This strangulation China is quite capable of doing, against the background of the problems in the U.S. itself, after the fall of Biden.

DOn't worry Igor, Ukraine is ready to defend their borders too as their own.

Like I said once, "peacefully" is a relative word. The moves China is making since a decaded is mainly economic and Taiwan is very dependent on its neighbour for its survival. Funnily, you give this solution yourself, yet still support an armed conflict.

qby qby

İ have a really good friend that lives in Guangzhou and she is fine. She never tells me anything bad and when i ask questions I'm am surprised by how relaxed china actually is!
Yes, I love my motherland. Our life is very happy, but there is too much homework and too much pressure to study.

I can't agree more with you!😖

Как я уже однажды сказал, "мирно" - это относительное слово. Шаги, которые Китай предпринимает после распада, в основном экономические, и выживание Тайваня очень зависит от его соседа. Забавно, что вы сами предлагаете это решение, но все же поддерживаете вооруженный конфликт.
Surrounding Taiwan with ships, blocking the sky with planes is the use of force. The consequence is the death of Taiwan economically. I don't have any contradictions here.

Lianshen, I think that if the USA didn't interfer in China-Taiwan relationship, everything and everyone would feel much better. They can find the way how to settle diffrences. Why do they need some advocats like the USA? And nobody is saying here that it is an interference in interstate busines. Nobody here is discussing how Alaska can go back to Russia or Scottland will soon be free from England. Why everybody is talking about China and Taiwan? No, I am not jealous, but something is spooky here.

Why everybody is talking about China and Taiwan?
Because China is still in a state of civil war and that Taiwan is the last Bastion of the former government. Because this part of the Earth is much more valuable than Alaska or Scotland at the moment and can influence the lives of hundred of millions of people?

Lianshen, not so. Who would ever care if Taiwan was a communist country? And even not so. The USA always is trying to use any differences in relationship between different countries. It's just another chance to use it. It's very useful. Why not? South Korea, North Korea, does it make any difference? One way to have to hold instruments to manipulate. Is Taiwan something special? No! Is Ukraine special? No! It's just the pieces of the game which have to be put together. Manipulation! It's the name of the game!

Lianshen, not so. Who would ever care if Taiwan was a communist country? And even not so. The USA always is trying to use any differences in relationship between different countries. It's just another chance to use it. It's very useful. Why not? South Korea, North Korea, does it make any difference? One way to have to hold instruments to manipulate. Is Taiwan something special? No! Is Ukraine special? No! It's just the pieces of the game which have to be put together. Manipulation! It's the name of the game!
Taiwan is the place from where comes from most of the chips we use for electronic as well as more than the half of semiconductors... It sure is a very special place.

Why should Alaska be inferior to Taiwan? Just because Alaska doesn't have computer chips
manufactures!!!

In fact, Alaska is proving to be rich in strategically important mineral resources such as copper, cobalt, lithium graphite and gold, but also in oil and natural gas.

Liashen's assertion that Alaska is an inferior territory must again be judged as total nonsense.