What do you think of China ? 정치 및 정부

Этот пиздеж по вопросам Тайваня и Китая ничего не решает. Это есть самоудовлетворение пользователей как ананизм !

来一场第三次世界大战吧,权力的重新分配

China seems to like war.

China seems to like war.
与谁的战争呢?

China seems to like war.
与谁的战争呢?

世界

China seems to like war.
与谁的战争呢?

世界
美国=世界?

荒谬!

好吧,这样不能解决问题。只是在讨论时,能否实事求是,不要信口雌黄。

Today I have been provided by some chinese youths the impression of xenophobic arrogance and gloating.

That's exactly what is going on in modern politics. Politicians become so ignorent, so nasty. They just do one stupidity after another.

I have never seen China with my own eyes.I have read many things about China and watched many things like photos and videos.In my words, I think China is a beautiful paradise on earth.🇨🇳
I love China.

alway_potterhead, what is going on in the world today is terrible. People are hate each other and they don't see that it's a problem! Amazing! It's easy to hate, it's hard to love. So many sick people here.

在前三十年(1949-1979)是一个尽管有许多不完美但是纯粹,支持国际共产主义和人民正义事业的社会主义国家,人民真正是国家的主人。在这之后(1979至今)逐渐复辟了资本主义,本质上不过是披着红皮的资本主义国家罢了

I have never seen China with my own eyes.I have read many things about China and watched many things like photos and videos.In my words, I think China is a beautiful paradise on earth.🇨🇳
I love China.

By the way, the crisis of your country is caused by China, if you don't believe me then read the history of your country (the past 10 years)

I love China.

By the way, the crisis of your country is caused by China, if you don't believe me then read the history of your country (the past 10 years)
That may be from Indian point of view. May be India is not in good terms with China. I have seen how Indian media talks about China. As per our foreign debts records ( 2021 ) China and Japan have equals shares ( 10 % ) , ADB 13 % and the biggest share of 47% debts are from market borrowing. Market borrowing is the major issue since interest rates are very high. Compared to China, India has done much more damage to us politically and at present economically.

Yes, Dumi, the question again, can we all live in piece? Why we are all fighting with each other?

Yes, Dumi, the question again, can we all live in piece? Why we are all fighting with each other?
We are not fighting but the governments do. Toady Politics, Medicine, Media ........... every thing business. Recently we experienced huge political pressure from a neighboring country to sell a part of our port to a privet company of that country. Once they pressurized us to change the governing body ( Structure ) of our country and we compelled to changed.

And it's terrible. I agree. We can talk here, we can discuss many things, but what do our governments? We are discussing what do our governments, not we. We and our governments it's different things.