Why can this web release Taiwan from China?!! Politics and governments

As someone said on another forum, China has a gun to Taiwan's head and asks for friendship. This definitely would not be appropriate behavor for making friends on this Penpalgate!
Haha, so you think so? Then I would like to ask, is it very friendly diplomacy for the United States to invade Iraq, massacre the Afghan people, and form gangs against China, and go back a little earlier, to bomb Yugoslavia and the Chinese Embassy by falsely claiming "missile launch errors" for its own interests? Then let me tell you that this is aggression. This is recklessness for your own interests. You dare not even admit that it is childish and shameful to hide behind the banner of "maintaining world peace".
As someone said on another forum, China has a gun to Taiwan's head and asks for friendship. This definitely would not be appropriate behavor for making friends on this Penpalgate!
Haha, so you think so? Then I would like to ask, is it very friendly diplomacy for the United States to invade Iraq, massacre the Afghan people, and form gangs against China, and go back a little earlier, to bomb Yugoslavia and the Chinese Embassy by falsely claiming "missile launch errors" for its own interests? Then let me tell you that this is aggression. This is recklessness for your own interests. You dare not even admit that it is childish and shameful to hide behind the banner of "maintaining world peace".
太强了…舌战群儒了属于是

It is a sad thing, but the world still can't live in peace. There are still such people, that think that they are controlling the world. And only they know what is right and what is not. Unfortunately, it's a very old guys like Soros and other. They are very nasty, but trying to pretend that they love humankind.

Don't force Taiwanese to accept a government they don't like.
劳驾??您是中国人?中国人能说出这种话?您不要被一起洗脑好吗,大家都学过历史,只要您是个大陆人学到的历史都是台湾在历史上就是中国的一部分,这是政治意识问题好吗,这种话题上怎么会有这种内讧啊。

Taiwan belongs to Japan in my opinion, not china or itself as earlier Japan owned it. Today also the Taiwanese share Japanese culture, so yes.
oh ! you know why? do you know there's an aggressive war they brought to us last century ? if you want to figure out what it is , contact me and I will tell you in detail . let's come to the point , China was very weak at the end of Qing dynasty , so we have to Sign some treaties that humiliate our state , this is a period of time all the Chinese want to forget . and you know what ? It's Japanese who forced us to give it Taiwan . You know nothing about this . So stop considering yourself always right . a suggestion for you : read more books before giving conclusion 🙂

牛哇,您真是集逻辑才华于一身了,佩服佩服

Taiwan is an inalienable part of China. Compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Straits share the same root and the same culture. During the Three Kingdoms and Sui dynasties, the Chinese government sent more than 10000 people to Taiwan. Since the late Ming and early Qing Dynasties, a large number of residents in Southern Fujian and eastern Guangdong moved to Taiwan for cultivation, and finally formed a society dominated by the Han nationality. The main minority Gaoshan Nationality is the same as the Zhuang and Dong people in South China; Successive Chinese governments have exercised jurisdiction over Taiwan. Although China was defeated in the Sino Japanese War of 1894 and signed the Treaty of Shimonoseki with Japan, it signed the Treaty of Shimonoseki after Japan's defeat in the war of aggression against China,including the return of Taiwan to China.
Since Taiwan has a history, until now, it has always belonged to China!
I can't agree more , they don't know our history at all . 看完这帖子我真的要气到心脏疼了

We admit that China is not as good as your country in many places, but that doesn't mean you can gesticulate like fools

别啊兄弟,中国各个方面都挺好吧我觉得,就是数学有点虐人(主要因为我现在在预习,虽然我依然感觉我数学还不错)(硬撑

Really, i don't get it. Why anyone could claim that something so abstract and big as: country. Huge group of society, with culture, identity, territory... Why would it belong to You, if that group doesn't want it? We have XXI century. Grow up. At least You, not politician. As normal citizen, You have no particular interests in conquering any land I suppose. I don't care about history now, because it doesn't matter at all. You know, in europe for example, each country could make a claim on others country's territory, if we would follow Your stupid logic. Because all we have something what at least once belonged to another.

If people dont want to live under Your government, You would force them? Really? How imperialistic can people still be ... And it's in reality, not in Europa Universalis IV. Wow.

Is this what they teach young people in Your country about now? That Taiwan should belong to China just because? Or that what once was Yours, should be Yours forever?

nope actually . uh... which country are you from ? Poland ? if I'm wrong you can correct me . may I ask you a question , if part of your country want to release from you , will you be willing to do that ? I know nothing about your history but I know mine , I suggest you to read more books on it before you make this comment . you are also a citizen from a country , why not put yourself in our shoes ?

For the same reason I will not discuss Scotland and England with anyone here. It's their own business. But perhaps this is also a cultural difference, at least on the Taiwan issue, I hope everyone can respect our tradition of not interfering in other people's family affairs.
您这点我真没想到,牛

https://youtu.be/Z7h-xOkVOXA

Really, i don't get it. Why anyone could claim that something so abstract and big as: country. Huge group of society, with culture, identity, territory... Why would it belong to You, if that group doesn't want it? We have XXI century. Grow up. At least You, not politician. As normal citizen, You have no particular interests in conquering any land I suppose. I don't care about history now, because it doesn't matter at all. You know, in europe for example, each country could make a claim on others country's territory, if we would follow Your stupid logic. Because all we have something what at least once belonged to another.

If people dont want to live under Your government, You would force them? Really? How imperialistic can people still be ... And it's in reality, not in Europa Universalis IV. Wow.

Is this what they teach young people in Your country about now? That Taiwan should belong to China just because? Or that what once was Yours, should be Yours forever?

nope actually . uh... which country are you from ? Poland ? if I'm wrong you can correct me . may I ask you a question , if part of your country want to release from you , will you be willing to do that ? I know nothing about your history but I know mine , I suggest you to read more books on it before you make this comment . you are also a citizen from a country , why not put yourself in our shoes ?

Yes. If there would be a society that have it's own government, structures, army, institutions, and people are willing to be independent - I would let them do it.

Why You don't want? What's the problem behind it?

(Apart from China-US conflict of interest now)

The chineses should rather claim the territories taken by the russians in the north of their country

The chineses should rather claim the territories taken by the russians in the north of their country
Cool!

Guys, why we all can't live in peace? What's the problem? Why do we always have to have enemies? Is it more convenient? Are you bored? Do you see enemies where is no them? What we are discussing? Somebody wants to find enemy? There are thousand reasons to fight and only one reason to stop this madness. Just let us all use common sense.

So you want tensions between countries. The year there are no new political forums we can say that there is world peace.

I do not know about Taiwan's history ,but I am sure Taiwan is not American .

I do not know about Taiwan's history ,but I am sure Taiwan is not American .
Here is a man who knows his stuff.

Territory issues between China and Russia have been settled something like 20 years ago... However, Taiwan still claim a part of Russia. Futhermore, most of those territories are either mongol or manchu.