Why can this web release Taiwan from China?!! Politics and governments

Exactly, Lianshen, I can claim that Alaska is a part of Russia! Is it reasonable? For some people it is. But is it serious discussion? I think not. Same thing with Taiwan, it can claim whatever it likes. In our world is so many controversial thins, do we have to discuss it seriously?

Exactly, Lianshen, I can claim that Alaska is a part of Russia! Is it reasonable? For some people it is. But is it serious discussion? I think not. Same thing with Taiwan, it can claim whatever it likes. In our world is so many controversial thins, do we have to discuss it seriously?
You sold Alaska so that's why USA have it and they don't deserve it

You know, Vedang_a_legend, you are smart! You know a lot. But actually, Russia sold Alaska in concession for 50-100 years, I don't remember the number. So, Russia has some rights to claim Alaska back. More than that, it's a strange deal they made. Nobody knows where all this money for Alaska disappeared. It's still a mystery. Some people are still looking for these money and they can't find them. So, Russia has the right to know where are all these money, and claim back Alaska. But you know, the train is gone. It's too late to do the right thing now, as you might guess. Nobody is going to give back Alaska back to Russia.

people who don't know that Taiwan is a part of China should go to school

That includes you

That includes you
I agree!!!

The question should be: WHy do some governments not let the inhabitants of a territory choose their destiny? In the case of Taiwan it’s more than clear that it’s a population who escaped from an inhuman regime. A lot of Taiwanese never exist if their parents didn’t went out from the continental China. Saying that Taiwan was a Chinese territory during the Ming dynasty as an argument is stupid. What is important is: The Taiwanese must have the right to choose their country and their government now. They surely saw what’s happened in Tibet, Xingjian, and Honk Hong. I perfectly understand they don’t want to suffer the same fate.

anil, China and Taiwan speak one language. So, it's obvious that they are one nation. Problem is not in China, problem is that the West is trying to be a spoiler. It was before during the WWII and after, it's like that now. Problem is that stupid humans want to fight with each other. Problem is "western" and "eastern" interests. It always was like that, it's like that now.

Gosh! Every talk about the democratic liberties of a small nation feeling the pressure to assimilate are always excused as lies because the other side always says the boogieman behind the earth sweet talked the nation into believing his influuences so what that nation says can never be true as a stop to assimilation!

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxt9luHVcP3Is68SMuiQ7_bpxgaoFh7ib6
The lady in the car can be seen as either Taiwan or Ukraine in this case, And the big guy obviously wants her for his own...But the West always steps in and gets into trouble...Can good win over evil?

Edit by DanielWeathers .

anil, China and Taiwan speak one language. So, it's obvious that they are one nation. Problem is not in China, problem is that the West is trying to be a spoiler. It was before during the WWII and after, it's like that now. Problem is that stupid humans want to fight with each other. Problem is "western" and "eastern" interests. It always was like that, it's like that now.
Taiwanese are Chinese because they speak Chinese? I never saw an argument so stupid. With such argument France must invade Belgium or Swiss because they speak French? Yet Swiss with four different languages in his country is a very united people. So find another justification please. It’s China that wants to attack the pacific Taiwaneses for only strategic reasons. It’s so clear. Here too the problem is the leader of the country who follows megalomaniac objectives.

anil, first of all we have to make certaine assumptions like who is who? The Texas is trying to be independent from the USA. Catalonia is trying to get away from Spain. Scotland is trying to separate frome Brittain. Are we going to discuss it? Why not? But everybody is trying to be smart and diplomatic in discussing Taiwan and China! Why? What is the difference? Surprisingly! Because it's China!

If Scotland wants to leave USA or Catalonia leave Spain why not it's their problem. Personally I think it's stupid but why not. I hope Great Britain or Spain will not make a war for that. Great Britain has left the European Union and I think it's a mistake but we didn't invade Great Britain to oblige them to stay European. Taiwan has his own money, his own government and democratic elections showed that they want to stay independent. We must respect the results of free elections not of rigged elections like in China or Russia.

anil, did you had the same respect for Jugoslavia? Where it is now? Didn't NATO bombed the country to the hell? Why? Out of some European respect? Or, Yugoslavia never has been a part of Europe? You see, there are European countries, but some are somehow different! They are in Europe, but they are not a part of NATO (West), and somehow they become an underdogs. With China things the same. China is an independent country, sometimes it allies with Russia, what scares to death NATO countries. But where did you see a human rights here? It's about interests, not human rights. Please, stop using human rights for excuse to fight enemies.

"But where did you see a human rights here? It's about interests, not human rights. Please, stop using human rights for excuse to fight enemies."
Good point. Where's the human rights Sergey?

"But where did you see a human rights here? It's about interests, not human rights. Please, stop using human rights for excuse to fight enemies."
You could find human rights in Abu Ghraib Prison or Guantanamo Bay!

I guess Cuba and Iraq have human rights at least!

DWeathers, nobody is saying that Saddam Hussein was an angel. There are like him on the Near East today. So, what do we do? Let's start another war? Are you trying to kill all the despotes? Enemy of my enemy is my friend? Do you suggest to use such logic? In 1991 it seemed like cold war ended and now we are starting a new one? Let's fight till the end? For what kind of end? It's madness.

I guess Cuba and Iraq have human rights at least!

Every time you talk about human rights, you are very active. Do you think Cuba and Iraq have human rights? Do you mean the Cuban missile crisis or the Iraq war? What would you think if these wars happened in your country? Is it "this is a democratic country with human rights"? I've always been curious. You often say that "justice always triumphs over evil." "... so do you mean that the United States is just and China is evil? In history, there has never been a final conclusion on what is just and what is evil. You just think that the United States is just and that China has no human rights.Whether a country has human rights or not is what the people of that country say I think China is a democratic country with human rights.Please convince me with facts We should not express our views in haste.