Why can this web release Taiwan from China?!! Politics and governments

Sergrey, i know we agree on a lot of topics.
Whice we should, as residents of one earth.

Taiwan is an inalienable part of China. Compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Straits share the same root and the same culture. During the Three Kingdoms and Sui dynasties, the Chinese government sent more than 10000 people to Taiwan. Since the late Ming and early Qing Dynasties, a large number of residents in Southern Fujian and eastern Guangdong moved to Taiwan for cultivation, and finally formed a society dominated by the Han nationality. The main minority Gaoshan Nationality is the same as the Zhuang and Dong people in South China; Successive Chinese governments have exercised jurisdiction over Taiwan. Although China was defeated in the Sino Japanese War of 1894 and signed the Treaty of Shimonoseki with Japan, it signed the Treaty of Shimonoseki after Japan's defeat in the war of aggression against China,including the return of Taiwan to China.
Since Taiwan has a history, until now, it has always belonged to China!
Free Taiwan now!!!
我们希望和平统一,我认为因为台湾的经济发展始终无法脱离大陆,所以终有一天台湾因无法解决自身矛盾而统一

Yes, it's a strange slogan - free Taiwan now! What does it mean? Does it mean that Taiwan is not free now and it should be a part of China? The thing is, diplomacy has to work. Diplomats know better what to do.

Yes, it's a strange slogan - free Taiwan now! What does it mean? Does it mean that Taiwan is not free now and it should be a part of China? The thing is, diplomacy has to work. Diplomats know better what to do.
I never understood what you think about taiwan

I think that Taiwan is an autonomous and sovereign nation of Government who is capable of siding with the cool guys in the wider world and serving it's neighbors as well. Everybody likes Taiwan and should look up to them for setting an example for uphill relations and uphill challengers. Should Taiwan be transparent? No! Should Taiwan soar on it's principals already learned by it's own people? Yes! So why not join and repeat what we all know is true with our Close Friends? We can let Taiwan alone. So what will happen to Taiwan now is none of anybody's business but their own. Thank you. Wouldn't you think that Taiwan would love for us to let them keep a healthy culture and diversify, or not want that? Then let us all then be saying,

FREE TAIWAN NOW!!! 😃

Yes, Dweathers, in this sense I agree wit you. Why we are talking about Taiwan? Didn't they already said what they want? They don't want to fight with anyone. But everybody is pushing them to take sides. Let's live them alone.

But really, China is not going to invade Taiwan. Why? I think so. It would be stuped. It would do harm to Taiwan and China too. Why do it? China is not so stupid to play such a fulls game. Eventually, Taiwan and China will be a one part. After 10, after 50, after 100 years, but they will be a one country. China has a very long history. It can wait.